Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO] CRYPTO20, Your first autonomous, tokenised Index Fund. - page 4. (Read 7250 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 112
There is just the normal "problems" that all exchanges are dealing with, that is the sharp increase in user numbers, which Hitbtc is struggling with. All in all, I am a long-time user and it is working pretty well most of the time.

Is not true.
Devs Why do you put people at risk of losing money? hitbtc now has problems or is in phase Scam Exit
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
There is just the normal "problems" that all exchanges are dealing with, that is the sharp increase in user numbers, which Hitbtc is struggling with. All in all, I am a long-time user and it is working pretty well most of the time.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
no, the ico is over. waiting for crypto20 to be listed (if possible somewhere else than HitBTC_scam)

I'm also interested in that. Where is the problem with hitbtc?
Activity: 161
Merit: 15
Whats the Problem with HitBTC?
Activity: 28
no, the ico is over. waiting for crypto20 to be listed (if possible somewhere else than HitBTC_scam)
Activity: 546
Is there a bounty and if yes can I get the link to the bounty thread. Thanks
Activity: 84
0.5% is  still a lot for large operations. Don't you think it would be better to have a set fee after a certain threshold?
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Is this project dead? I'd like to see more stable projects that contain index funds...
Now the Token NAV is 3$ which means that they tripled the initial raised money.

The raised fund at the time of the ICO should have been something like 40Mio$.

Their performance patch is impressive. I wish them a lot of success.

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
I hope the platform is ready according to the roadmap, this amount reported on the website was the total collected at ICO?
C20 is now 2.82 almost x3 in a short timeframe.

Apparently the team will probably create another fund.

I'll invest more next time once the platform 100% ready.

Hello, I want to invest here but I don't understand how the team earn money ?
they get a part of coins + a part from their traiding ?

They get 13% from every dollar that is invested, as only 87 of tokens created are distributed. Plus, the price of the last week is 1,10$ for a token that is worth 1$. Plus there is a 0,5% management fee. Pretty good cut for them I reckon...

Price is now $1.82 (i have almost doubled my money in a month) , also you will find that the fee of .05% is a hell of a lot cheaper than other managed index funds - normally you are looking at 2.5-4% for securities. Daniel explains it all well in his interview on this facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/cryptotwenty/

As no new token will be distributed anymore, how will the team earn money in 2018. Only with the management fee of 0.05%. The fund value is 80Mio$. With a management fee of 0.5% they will only earn 400,000$. That is not sustainable at least for paying the salary of the whole team.

What do you think?

Ummm correct me if I wrong but $80M X .05 = $4M not $400,000 ??

0,05 would be 5%, not 0,5%.

80.000.000 * 0,005 = 400.000
Activity: 94

They get 13% from every dollar that is invested, as only 87 of tokens created are distributed. Plus, the price of the last week is 1,10$ for a token that is worth 1$. Plus there is a 0,5% management fee. Pretty good cut for them I reckon...

Price is now $1.82 (i have almost doubled my money in a month) , also you will find that the fee of .05% is a hell of a lot cheaper than other managed index funds - normally you are looking at 2.5-4% for securities. Daniel explains it all well in his interview on this facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/cryptotwenty/

As no new token will be distributed anymore, how will the team earn money in 2018. Only with the management fee of 0.05%. The fund value is 80Mio$. With a management fee of 0.5% they will only earn 400,000$. That is not sustainable at least for paying the salary of the whole team.

What do you think?

Ummm correct me if I wrong but $80M X .05 = $4M not $400,000 ??
I invested in it already. I am just wondering whether I will increase the % of C20 in my portfolio as I already noticed that it outperforms a little bit compared to what I do.
I did the same calculation and came to the conclusion, that with the raising fund value (=assumption) plus the initial take from the ICO, in addition to the low cost of actually running a smart contract it seams feasible to me.

What do you think?
Activity: 94

They are not yet available on any exchange, and the ICO is closed. So you will have to wait - have a look at their website crypto20.com for more information.
Activity: 14
hi, how to buy/exchange crypto20? thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: