Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO] CRYPTO20, Your first autonomous, tokenised Index Fund. - page 5. (Read 7250 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
hey when I connect to MEW I can see my tokens but can't see it on etherscan or ethplorer, you know why ?
thanks Smiley
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
The first payment of dividends on TRIA tokens is scheduled for February? So?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
pretty impressive they got all those funds having this thread pretty much deserted   Shocked
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Hopefully they bring out an Iphone app soon to keep track of there progress, really like what they have done with their platform, nice and clean
Activity: 94
Not much chatter on here but pretty happy with the way my investment is going ATM, got in at .95 on pre-release. blue skies ahead.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
What about storing coins? Do you use cold storage? If yes, then there are signed proofs you of your cold storage funds? How do you manage risks of using exchanges for rebalancing?
Activity: 56
Need Spanish translation?
Activity: 149
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
Hello, I want to invest here but I don't understand how the team earn money ?
they get a part of coins + a part from their traiding ?

They get 13% from every dollar that is invested, as only 87 of tokens created are distributed. Plus, the price of the last week is 1,10$ for a token that is worth 1$. Plus there is a 0,5% management fee. Pretty good cut for them I reckon...
this is an interesting ideea. i think i will take the time to read the whitepaper and when the bounty program will go online i will probably be on it.
I think you might be too late - the token sale ends today, and after that no more tokens are sold, so your only chance will be to buy them on an exchange.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504

They get 13% from every dollar that is invested, as only 87 of tokens created are distributed. Plus, the price of the last week is 1,10$ for a token that is worth 1$. Plus there is a 0,5% management fee. Pretty good cut for them I reckon...
this is an interesting ideea. i think i will take the time to read the whitepaper and when the bounty program will go online i will probably be on it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
So can anyone explain how an Ethereum token (crypto20) will be priced? It "should" represent the underlying value in the fund of top20 cryptocurrencies, but how do they manage to keep the crypto20 coin at a certain price? Is it like a stock / ETF?

Activity: 602
Merit: 146
What about bounty campaign? I think the campaign will bring additional investors
I totally agree with you. More people will know about the project thanks to the bounty campaign

you're totally not talking to yourself, are you?

I think @alexberezov forgot that he/she using the same account when answering or quoted the message  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Activity: 56
 Helllo Dev look like a very interesting project. the team looks very serious and I want to join this ICO. I rarely do that because a lot of project does not look very serious but this one is well documented and the white paper looks great ! I want to tell to the team all the best for this adventure. Good luck success!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
Do i need to get verified (KYC) before investing on this? Just found out about this and im getting info
Quick question regarding the pricing: At the current level the price of one C20 is $1.10. So that means that I am paying a 10% premium for the token, correct?

Further, only 87% of the received amounts are used to buy the underlying coins (the rest goes to marketing, legal, team etc). So down another 13%, correct?

Taking the above two together, for every dollar I invest, I am only getting 77% worth of the underlying coins. Or is my thinking flawed?
Activity: 44
Which currency will be accepted during the ICO?

ETH, BTC and LTC
Activity: 28
Interesting project;
Convincing team;
Well rated on ICOBench (https://icobench.com/ico/crypto20);
=> I'm in.
Activity: 168
The C20 Team is in progress of doing the first index rebalancing. Exciting! 
Pages:
Jump to: