Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2 - page 88. (Read 43920 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 0
This is a realy interesting project. You have slightly to read more than on other ICO sites, but it seems to be a great opportunity to invest in a pure utilization token. The use cases of the project are well explained, the USP is clearly visible and the team is very well positioned.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
Wow, WPP list ICObench rating 4.3. Team rating 4.7, ICO PROFILE 4.9 I think the WPP ENERGY project which undoubtedly deserves support because their work can change the world to the best! WPP ENERGY will apply the most powerful advanced tech that globally helps  second and third world countries to have new opportunities to address  large housing and energy issues. I like this project and team I will invest ICO. Good luck
This is a big project and they are getting a lot of big investment funds from partners in which trade.io will invest $ 5 million in this project. This is great because the project is well on the way and will soon be a success in the short term. I've invested a bit in the project and will probably get the best return soon if people have confidence in the project

i totally agree with you guys, so far i don't think there is any other project as big as this WPP Energy project currently in the market, the fact that they have other signed government Projects under the process of development for waste to energy and has been operating for over 35 years is really impressive, the hardcap is huge and so they have a long period of time to be able to achieve it, both pre-sale and main-sale will run for roughly 5 months, that says a lot about this project. very interesting.
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
WPP COO Interview With trade.io
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9L4JfhGdnQ&feature=youtu.be&a=

WPP ENERGY has several signed government Projects under development for waste to energy projects with 35 years (PPA's) Power Purchase Agreements over $50B USD. Initially focusing on projects of about $6B in the U.S., Macedonia, Turkey, Russia, Greece and DRC Congo.

Solutions provided to governments include, but are not limited to, Waste to Energy Power Plants and Hydro Electric Power Plants.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
Wow, WPP list ICObench rating 4.3. Team rating 4.7, ICO PROFILE 4.9 I think the WPP ENERGY project which undoubtedly deserves support because their work can change the world to the best! WPP ENERGY will apply the most powerful advanced tech that globally helps  second and third world countries to have new opportunities to address  large housing and energy issues. I like this project and team I will invest ICO. Good luck
This is a big project and they are getting a lot of big investment funds from partners in which trade.io will invest $ 5 million in this project. This is great because the project is well on the way and will soon be a success in the short term. I've invested a bit in the project and will probably get the best return soon if people have confidence in the project
Activity: 55
Wow, WPP ENERGY list ICObench rating 4.3. Team rating 4.7, ICO PROFILE 4.9, vision 4.4 I think the WPP ENERGY project which undoubtedly deserves support because their work can change the world to the best! WPP ENERGY will apply the most powerful advanced tech that globally helps  second and third world countries to have new opportunities to address  large housing and energy issues. I like this project and team I will invest ICO. Good luck
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
a very good project. I am sure this project will be successful and successful because if you look at it from the trip map and also all the experienced teams, this project is amazing, good luck for WPP ENERGY .IO

But there is one thing about this project to be a question because you can see for yourself that the ANN thread from this project is very simple and doesn't like other ANN threads of the project.
Activity: 132
i know it´s much for an ico but project is also gigantic.And if you get your roadmap done in 3 years market cap could be more woth then BTC right now.Do you plan any IPO?
Activity: 112
Troy MacDonald the COO of WPP Energy GmbH interview with trade.io

WPP COIN Backed By Gov't Projects, With Evolutionary HHO Mobile Power Station, Join Now: http://wppenergy.io

WPP ENERGY has several signed government Projects under development for waste to energy projects with 35 years (PPA's) Power Purchase Agreements over $50B USD. Initially focusing on projects of about $6B in the U.S., Macedonia, Turkey, Russia, Greece and DRC Congo.

Solutions provided to governments include, but are not limited to, Waste to Energy Power Plants and Hydro Electric Power Plants.

WPP COIN Backed By Gov't Projects, With Evolutionary HHO Mobile Power Station, Join Now: http://wppenergy.io
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
a very good project. I am sure this project will be successful and successful because if you look at it from the trip map and also all the experienced teams, this project is amazing, good luck for WPP ENERGY .IO
Activity: 196
What make a project to be successful is when the great teams and his members have the same gold and make all the truth about the project know to them with that the project will take over the crypto world.
Activity: 51
A little bit doubt to do kyc to buy some wpp tokens ...
Someone can help me out understand the kyc urgency here?
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
The project with a fairly large history, with the final attractive long-term concept, which is also relevant in its manner.
Production through the use of natural sources of electricity attracts more and more devotees of this technology and profitable investments, as it essentially makes money out of thin air and only the initial costs of revolutionary technology are required.
And in the future all will see only windmills and solar panels without the usual factory exhausts eruptions.
sold 13,268,323 WPP so far
I'm very confident with the rest of the time that a lot of it will hit hardcap on presale Cool
goodluck team

Wow, this is a good step to see this project getting better on the market. I'm interested in seeing further developments from this project.
Activity: 490
sold 13,268,323 WPP so far
I'm very confident with the rest of the time that a lot of it will hit hardcap on presale Cool
goodluck team
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
WPP Energy, a leader in highly innovative Green Energy Solutions since 2009, headquartered in Geneva. WPP Token Is Gaining Momentum With $5M!
As a strong vote of confidence in WPP Energy and the viability of WPP Token
Activity: 686
Very nice platform offered WPPenergy will be able to change the world to be cleaner because renewable energy methods are on offer..
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
A lot of useful in the field of environmental protection is brought by the WPP Energy project team. Many prospects and opportunities are opened by those technologies that ensure the joint use of the company. Many enterprises need to think about the generation of environmental electricity, which does not harm the environment and the atmosphere. It remains only to wait and hope that most companies around the world will switch to new technologies from WPP Energy.

This is a very potential packed with innovative solutions kind of project, i am reading through the whitepaper and am understanding how this WPP Energy can make environmental electricity more useful and beneficial to majority that patronize this idea.
This project cares about environment as well as providing green energy platform and also a market place where all this can be easily accessible. This is a huge project and i see reason for such long period of pre-sale and main-sale. Good luck to WPP ENERGY.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
A lot of useful in the field of environmental protection is brought by the WPP Energy project team. Many prospects and opportunities are opened by those technologies that ensure the joint use of the company. Many enterprises need to think about the generation of environmental electricity, which does not harm the environment and the atmosphere. It remains only to wait and hope that most companies around the world will switch to new technologies from WPP Energy.
Hi i bought wpp today and i didn't add these token to myetherwallet because token contract adress is no correct.

visit the telegram channel for update on the contract address

It's the best way to receive answers to your questions and all projects are almost active in their telegram group.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
WPP intends to strengthen cooperation with governments and especially fruitfully work where the energy sector is not so hot - in the countries of the second and third echelons. Tools, experience, the mass of realized projects and profitable business - everything speaks in favor of WPP.good luck
Pages:
Jump to: