Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2 - page 87. (Read 43920 times)

copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
I want to know if the bounty campaign is over or not? For the last 2 weeks of signature campaign there are 0 stakes applied on the spreadsheet, What would be the reason? If you're not serious about continuing this bounty campaign please let us participants know so that we could avoid wasting our time.

hello i think the best place to ask this question is the wapinter bounty telegram channel, there, all the corresponding managers to all ruining campaigns are there, so perhaps there should be someone to give clear explanation as to the current situation of the campaign, it would be highly unlikely that bounty is closed without informing participant so they can go join other campaigns.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
good project, WPP ENERGI is an energy trading platform, a very simple technology to process waste into energy and products in a safe way, hopefully the project can develop and succeed.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
I want to know if the bounty campaign is over or not? For the last 2 weeks of signature campaign there are 0 stakes applied on the spreadsheet, What would be the reason? If you're not serious about continuing this bounty campaign please let us participants know so that we could avoid wasting our time.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
I'm so excited to be part of this excellent project that has great opportunities for his members admin you are doing a great job in this wonderful project and i no you we succeed
Activity: 128
This platform will combine various Cryptocurrency currencies in the market related to Mining Energy and Cryptocurrency into a new exchange platform. interesting concepts and need to be followed.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
give us more twits. you olny make retwit your own twits. we need more noize in twtter and facebook.
hello developer ... what is your reason for locking in your spreadsheet Huh because I still haven't seen updates this weekend.
There are currently more than a thousand bounty hunters doing their hard work on promoting this project, One bounty manager can not simply do this job alone, I have joined this signature campaign because I trusted Lauda since they are the one posting the bounty thread even though they have said that they are not responsible for any misconduct of this project and their team.
Activity: 485
Merit: 100
hello developer ... what is your reason for locking in your spreadsheet Huh because I still haven't seen updates this weekend.
Have you stopped the bounty program for this project? I can see that your bounty manager has locked the spreadsheet for most of the campaigns and stopped calculating the stakes, I have spent more than a month wearing your signature and avatar hoping that I could actually receive a share in this project. I wouldn't want to waste my time if you have second thoughts.
Activity: 98
WPP is taking a major step by contributing a percentage of overall WPPCOIN profits to facilitate an increase in power production as a humanitarian aid to countries with the greatest needs.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
Activity: 282
Merit: 113
Hello how to find my spreadshset#? I cant open your spreadsheet
Try visiting the link below this;
I looked in the spreadsheet, Signature, Twitter, Facebook, and the telegram was locked.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j33OLjIa4S1uOqgX7KhInzkhxs_oYsOkIZPY5UoPLlE/edit#gid=2142050159
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
Would you please send me a link here on the Bounty campaign of this project? and the branch I saw was somewhat not active.
Please visit this link; https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyfinished-wpp-energy-backed-asset-green-energy-token-4518298
For active , I also see that they are still less active in the media, WPP energy social media is only updated occasionally.
Activity: 39
With positive teamwork, the project will definitely achieve success.
Activity: 59
Hello how to find my spreadshset#? I cant open your spreadsheet
Activity: 51
Hello Team, hope you are all well, looking forward to all upcoming exciting news of this week👍
Activity: 37
This platform is being created to reduce the cost of green energy to most parts of the world by transmitting power production data from wholesale renewable energy producers around the world into the platform.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Would you please send me a link here on the Bounty campaign of this project? and the branch I saw was somewhat not active.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
sold 13,268,323 WPP so far
I'm very confident with the rest of the time that a lot of it will hit hardcap on presale Cool
goodluck team

In such a troubled time, I think for the WPP ENERGY project it is a good result. Now it is difficult to raise money for many projects. I think the maximum cover will still be achieved in the near future.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
This is a big project and they are getting a lot of big investment funds from partners in which trade.io will invest $ 5 million in this project. This is great because the project is well on the way and will soon be a success in the short term. I've invested a bit in the project and will probably get the best return soon if people have confidence in the project
This news is one of the extraordinary things, because there are other projects that invest in this project with a large amount and that indicates that this project is trusted
Pages:
Jump to: