Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN! - page 18. (Read 470251 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
The Pool for JackpotCoin will be disabled due to lack of interest of users and extreme usage of server power.

I have to point out that there is only a single mining pool still running for JPC - MiningPoolHub. I can't find any other pool that support JPC mining. What happens with MiningPoolHub calls it quits?

If there is another pool that I'm missing, please let me know. The original post links to mining pools has not been updated for some time and most of the pools are long gone.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I'm so sorry to see Dwarf Pool stop supporting Jackpot Coin. This was a good mining pool, fair, and consistent. I think the fact that there's lack of interest is the problem.
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
The Pool for JackpotCoin will be disabled due to leak of interest of users and extreme usage of server power.

This is really sad news. I always liked your pool. Anyway, maybe it's be enabled again if JPC can make it's comeback Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I would like to vote JPC... Kiss
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Admin of DwarfPool.com
The Pool for JackpotCoin will be disabled due to leak of interest of users and extreme usage of server power.
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
Any news, will the coin live?

I hope so. It's still working fine (at least for me), and we were able to collect a nice amount of coins for a new dev (I would prefer to pay him in JPC instead of BTC, so he might have a good reason to do a great job ^^).
Maybe a new gambling site might also help since the guys from jpcdice.com ran away with a lot of BTC/JPC/DRK.
Activity: 658
Admin of DwarfPool.com
Any news, will the coin live?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
We need to do something, so unique coin it was. Now we need some new features.
But first fix wallets!
What about new Dev ? We have donated and no so much results...
Some suggests ?
I would not mind helping in the revival of this coin via the Merged Folding platform and moving Jackpotcoin over to counterparty http://foldingcoin.net/

counterparty ? uhhh I don't think so LOL

you want to take a unique coin and port it to a coin cloning platform ?
do your homework on what counterparty crap is.. there is far more than enough coins from that bs.

Anyway I am still offline at home but I plan on supporting JPC long term.
When I get back online I can be more active which should be soon.
Point being is exchanges are only half the battle.. the other half is us and our support.. I pledge mine Wink
You prob all think "oh he's prob got a ton of them" nooooope lol
I just like the coin and I like the situation with it overall (compared to most others)

Advice:
JPC dev / main coder guy
Just keep on.. keep'in on
Your unending support will make the difference as long as you don't bail on the coin it won't die.
and the rest of us just needs some patience and maybe some fresh ideas to freshen things up etc

later guys Trolling from the library computer is lame Sad LOL
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
Keep voting for JackpotCoin on Cryptoine Exchange https://cryptoine.com/voting#JPC
Activity: 524
I'm going to give this coin a raison d'être
Coup de grâce Grin
Bittrex has disabled JPC.

Where to trade now?

It's on and off intermittently at the moment. Dunno what the reason is. I'm going to contact them.
In the same time, sadly, Allcrypt has been hacked so that doesn't leave us with good perspectives if Bittrex drops us.
https://www.allcrypt.com/sitedown.html

Now for the good news, I'm going to give this coin a raison d'être and no other coin will be better for that than JackpotCoin. It's something I've just found a way to implement so I can't say much for now, I need to verify a few things before any announcement, but JPC is not dead!
Edit: not sure what I wanted to do is possible in a secure way. Still thinking about it though.
And I'm still searching for a new dev BTW...
Activity: 742
But first fix wallets!
Some suggests ?
I would not mind helping in the revival of this coin via the Merged Folding platform and moving Jackpotcoin over to counterparty http://foldingcoin.net/
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
But first fix wallets!
Some suggests ?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

Where to trade now?

This coin is dying a slow death. Terrible qt and no community to speak of. Shame as this coin showed promise for the novelty of the big win.
Activity: 476

Where to trade now?
?? Mine doesn't say that.
Activity: 700
Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

Where to trade now?
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Has anyone received a payout from the last Jackpot from miningpoolhub?  Block Height: 1992573 with PoW on 1992572
Activity: 476
Just a quick note, it is very likely that JackpotCoin will get a new takeover soon. All details are still to be decided, so I can't tell more for now.

lol... another dev for another donations to push the price even lover?
all the donations for 1.6 were quickly sold for BTC.
that is how trust in coin you develop looks like?
man...
we have now the same buggy client with fancy useless features and price back on 3sat.
lets bring new dev to create new buggy client v1.7 and push the price to 1sat before the only working exchange removes it from market.
how sad...

It's mostly at 3 satoshi because holders of jpc are stupid or trying to play some sort of long game that clearly isn't working.  There were a few times we were only 1.5btc away from 10 satoshi and it pretty quickly gets back to the normal 3.5btc. I've never seen a coin held below a certain level for so long, it's weird.

Anyways, i sold some to contribute to the daily .2btc volume we have needed to stay afloat as well.  I'm sure others have also.
Just a quick note, it is very likely that JackpotCoin will get a new takeover soon. All details are still to be decided, so I can't tell more for now.

lol... another dev for another donations to push the price even lover?
all the donations for 1.6 were quickly sold for BTC.
that is how trust in coin you develop looks like?
man...
we have now the same buggy client with fancy useless features and price back on 3sat.
lets bring new dev to create new buggy client v1.7 and push the price to 1sat before the only working exchange removes it from market.
how sad...

Jeez, sometimes I wonder why I spend my time working on this...  Roll Eyes  Now, instead of complaining, you should ask yourself what you can do to help. Sometimes, I feel so alone and would appreciate some support from the community, and I'm not talking about receiving coins...
I can't do anything if the price is decreasing. Welcome to the crypto world! And inevitably, if I have to pay for something, I can't really sell JPC or the price will get even lower.

Anyway, look, all the coins are still there, and they won't move until someone competent work on it.

FYI, if I want another dev to work on the coin, it's specifically because the current one refused to address the high resource usage. Just sayin'.
Activity: 742
Hello Smiley Just to follow up again with this community, FoldingCoin could help move this coin over to counterparty which is an already 100% secured protocol that is backed by the Bitcoin Miners themselves. We just assisted Octocoin move over as they had a dev team abandon them. Counterparty makes it very easy to maintain a wallet and a blockchain in a very simple way.... Its built inside of Bitcoin!!! The coins on counterparty live in your wallets, and the BTC miners hash the transactions. Good bye blockchain headaches Smiley

We have 6 tokens currently on our platform:
Let me know if you are interested [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: