Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN! - page 15. (Read 470251 times)

legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
So, no exchange for JPC for now?.. Sad
Is there any use for JPC coins? Smiley Or it's over?
Dev, we definitely need something that will bring coin to life. Super slow wallet + no exchange and no real usage for the coin means death... Sad

Again: If noone else opens a ticket @ bittrex, then they are right and there is no demand, and then it's dead, simple.
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
I speak: LT, RU, EN
So, no exchange for JPC for now?.. Sad
Is there any use for JPC coins? Smiley Or it's over?
Dev, we definitely need something that will bring coin to life. Super slow wallet + no exchange and no real usage for the coin means death... Sad
Activity: 300
I don't know what Bittrex is doing, but their wallet is working normally.  Anyone heard back from them yet?  I'm guessing it was just an automated pull, but it was pulled a day or two early if it was pulled for not meeting .2btc daily wasn't it?

https://bittrex.com/Status

they keep the wallet working for the reason of user's withdrawal, nothing more...
also the limit is daily average for seven days! one day with more than 0.2BTC wont save the coin...

it was over 3 BTC the last day alone, and 12 BTC waiting in buy orders...

welll one day wont save the coin...
those 3 BTC were just ppl dumping the coin for sure Wink
legendary
I don't know what Bittrex is doing, but their wallet is working normally.  Anyone heard back from them yet?  I'm guessing it was just an automated pull, but it was pulled a day or two early if it was pulled for not meeting .2btc daily wasn't it?

they keep the wallet working for the reason of user's withdrawal, nothing more...
also the limit is daily average for seven days! one day with more than 0.2BTC wont save the coin...

it was over 3 BTC the last day alone, and 12 BTC waiting in buy orders...

Activity: 476
I marked it as unhelpful because they haven't said anything.  I believe I can show they had plenty of volume, but I guess they removed it for other reasons?

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204497394-Markets-Removed-05-01-15
legendary
I sent them a ticket as well about JPC.  I'm not a great writer but if anyone would like to use my sentiments as a base for their message, feel free to do so, but PLEASE do not copy and paste or it will seem like automated spam.

"Hello, I've been a long time trader here and I'm very interested in JPC.  I noticed it was removed, likely due to not hitting the daily trade volume, although there was around 16 BTC buy support, but sellers simply weren't looking to sell at those prices.  I don't know about the future of the coin, no one ever really does, but delisting it certainly won't ever help it grow back again.

I appreciate that dead coins must be pruned to prevent lists from growing large and/or protect potential buyers from buying a coin that is truly dead, but in my honest speculation, I believe JPC is in a lull or hibernation phase.  I would love to see the coin re-listed if at all possible. 

I understand one persons interest isn't enough, but I'm writing this as a sign of my interest in the coin in hopes that there are many others feeling the same.  Thank you!"

did you get an answer yet?
Activity: 606
Merit: 278
06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101
I sent them a ticket as well about JPC.  I'm not a great writer but if anyone would like to use my sentiments as a base for their message, feel free to do so, but PLEASE do not copy and paste or it will seem like automated spam.

"Hello, I've been a long time trader here and I'm very interested in JPC.  I noticed it was removed, likely due to not hitting the daily trade volume, although there was around 16 BTC buy support, but sellers simply weren't looking to sell at those prices.  I don't know about the future of the coin, no one ever really does, but delisting it certainly won't ever help it grow back again.

I appreciate that dead coins must be pruned to prevent lists from growing large and/or protect potential buyers from buying a coin that is truly dead, but in my honest speculation, I believe JPC is in a lull or hibernation phase.  I would love to see the coin re-listed if at all possible. 

I understand one persons interest isn't enough, but I'm writing this as a sign of my interest in the coin in hopes that there are many others feeling the same.  Thank you!"
legendary
See above, I already wrote a ticket, and he said if there is enough demand they re-enable it. So if you guys want it back, you should all write a ticket...
Activity: 476

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
Looks like the link in OP for bittrex is no longer valid.  Might wanna consider removing it.

yeah the coin was finally removed from the only working exchange.
devs were not able to fix the buggy client.
farewell!

Dev was told many times but chose to polish up the turd with bells and whistles. A polished turd is still a turd.

R.I.P.
Looks like the link in OP for bittrex is no longer valid.  Might wanna consider removing it.

yeah the coin was finally removed from the only working exchange.
devs were not able to fix the buggy client.
farewell!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
legendary
Answer from Bill @ Bittrex:

Hi,

I checked the volume on Friday and JPC had the lowest volume of any coin on our warning list. I checked it again today before deleting the market and the average volume for the last 7 days was 0.00603022 BTC so there was no way that a 3 BTC order was filled in the last day.

Delisting it was not a mistake. However, we are willing to add markets back if there is sufficient demand.

Bill

I don't know what numbers he checked, but when I was actually buying JPC a few hours before it was removed, there was a big order with over 3 BTC alone filled. I replied to his e-mail telling him, that I'm 100% sure that there was enough volume, but no answer yet.

I also noticed the big volume just before it got delisted. Someone sold about 160million JPC.

I replied twice to the e-mail from Bill@bittrex but no response. Maybe everyone should notify them of them volume JPC had in the alst days, and that it was way over 0.2 btc
Activity: 697
Merit: 254
Wallet won't connect, are there any nodes?

I have 43 active connections to my wallet.
Do tell how you get so many connections !
I'm getting 4 with the conf from page 1. Firewall,etc open for traffic....
thanks !

My client has been running for a week straight I think.

Try adding this to your jackpotcoin.conf:

addnode=74.208.234.18
addnode=172.245.203.191
addnode=90.155.222.162
addnode=66.176.62.63
addnode=93.233.79.195
addnode=98.193.2.154
addnode=5.250.177.28
addnode=24.13.164.246
addnode=74.90.54.187
addnode=76.168.111.3
addnode=110.255.149.5
addnode=85.102.226.187
addnode=46.39.240.53
addnode=154.20.19.46
addnode=186.59.181.76
addnode=74.33.230.204
addnode=107.202.133.56
addnode=75.150.145.6
Faucet has some problems with wallet when doing cashout:
Code:
An error has occured - Error: The transaction was rejected. This might happen if some of the coins in your wallet were already spent, such as if you used a copy of wallet.dat and coins were spent in the copy but not marked as spent here.
I let it 1 hour and still won't connect. I'm using the conf from the first page.

My settings looks like this:

Code:
listen=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=32
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
server=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcport=15372
p2pport=15371
logtimestamps=1
addnode=74.208.234.18
addnode=172.245.203.191
addnode=erebor.dwarfpool.com
addnode=moria.dwarfpool.com
addnode=europe1.jackpotcoin.miningpoolhub.com
addnode=us-east1.jackpotcoin.miningpoolhub.com
addnode=asia1.jackpotcoin.miningpoolhub.com

Have no problems with connections... Using versions 1.41 and 1.6 of the wallet.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

thanks !

I let it 1 hour and still won't connect. I'm using the conf from the first page.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10

thanks !
So there is only one exchange left for JPC? It's askcoin? Or there are more?
What about new updates for JPC? Is someone working on wallet speed issues? It would be great to take know how from Bitcoin Core wallet, that now works like a charm: ~35Gb of db (~6.5 year of blockchain data if I'm right) syncs in ~30h on my Q6600. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: