Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN! - page 16. (Read 470217 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors
Answer from Bill @ Bittrex:

Hi,

I checked the volume on Friday and JPC had the lowest volume of any coin on our warning list. I checked it again today before deleting the market and the average volume for the last 7 days was 0.00603022 BTC so there was no way that a 3 BTC order was filled in the last day.

Delisting it was not a mistake. However, we are willing to add markets back if there is sufficient demand.

Bill

I don't know what numbers he checked, but when I was actually buying JPC a few hours before it was removed, there was a big order with over 3 BTC alone filled. I replied to his e-mail telling him, that I'm 100% sure that there was enough volume, but no answer yet.

I also noticed the big volume just before it got delisted. Someone sold about 160million JPC.

That may have been Bittrex selling the JPC they owned from the trading  commissions.
Activity: 697
Merit: 254

Hi,

I checked the volume on Friday and JPC had the lowest volume of any coin on our warning list. I checked it again today before deleting the market and the average volume for the last 7 days was 0.00603022 BTC so there was no way that a 3 BTC order was filled in the last day.

Delisting it was not a mistake. However, we are willing to add markets back if there is sufficient demand.

Bill

I don't know what numbers he checked, but when I was actually buying JPC a few hours before it was removed, there was a big order with over 3 BTC alone filled. I replied to his e-mail telling him, that I'm 100% sure that there was enough volume, but no answer yet.

I also noticed the big volume just before it got delisted. Someone sold about 160million JPC.
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001

Hi,

Bill

Activity: 247
Merit: 100
There were more than 4 BTC volume last time I looked.
Why did they removed JPC?

Activity: 247
Merit: 100
JPC delisted from Bittrex???  Shocked

Activity: 697
Merit: 254
Wallet won't connect, are there any nodes?

I have 43 active connections to my wallet.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
Wallet won't connect, are there any nodes?
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I wrote a ticket, maybe it was delisted by mistake.

I don't think so  Undecided
legendary
I wrote a ticket, maybe it was delisted by mistake.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
?
Hmm...looks like JPC has been removed from BITTREX, which is rather strange since it had quite some volume over the last days (over 3 BTC last day...)
The volume was more than needed 1.4 BTC and still got delisted.  Huh
legendary
Hmm...looks like JPC has been removed from BITTREX, which is rather strange since it had quite some volume over the last days (over 3 BTC last day...)
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
dead or alive ?
legendary
By the way...

Quote from: Bittrex
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on May 1st unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

About 16 BTC on buy side though.

about time to get some stuff updated ^^
Activity: 343
By the way...

Quote from: Bittrex
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on May 1st unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

About 16 BTC on buy side though.

Activity: 343
Hi everyone,

I'm still there! Grin However, I'm sorry, but I'm very busy and can't spend much time on JPC at the moment. I have to pay the bills...

Happy Birthday JPC!

Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Happy Birthday , I sold everything just now  Grin
legendary
Happy Birthday JPC! But Bittrex says:

Code:

so do some trading folks!
Activity: 458
I am syncing ok , but when i try to send coins to anywhere it says error to load the transaction?
Anyone with a suggestion?

Fiexed: just use small amounts!!!

This happened with a lot of PoS coins I have had when you stake with the same wallet for too long. The best is to create a brand new wallet and send your coins there. Besides, it also reduces CPU usage a lot!

And happy birthday JackpotCoin!
legendary
My wallet since yesterday has a note "WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers." I was still able to send JPC to my wallet at an exchange, and it shows up there fast as usual. The only catch was that I also got the message "unable to send transaction." I thought I might have started on a fork of the blockchain so I sent a few smaller transactions (less than half the JPC amount in my wallet), and the transaction sent just fine. I successfully sent all my JPC to another wallet, it just took smaller transactions for some reason.

I'm with miningpool regarding the size of the block chain. One of this coin's greatest strengths is speed of transactions, but there should be some way to address how huge the block chain gets to support this speed.

PS I've been solo mining for a few days. Now that the pool is off line, the blocks are a lot easier to find. It's kind of funny that miningpool mentioned orphans. They were such a large part of the mining community that I would get lots of orphans before they went off line. Over 10%. Just the nature of the game if someone else gets a block in the block chain slightly ahead of you I think.

I also get the message:

Code:
WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers.

since the wallet is (finally) fully synced. However, transactions are working and are fast as usual.
Activity: 476
My wallet since yesterday has a note "WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers." I was still able to send JPC to my wallet at an exchange, and it shows up there fast as usual. The only catch was that I also got the message "unable to send transaction." I thought I might have started on a fork of the blockchain so I sent a few smaller transactions (less than half the JPC amount in my wallet), and the transaction sent just fine. I successfully sent all my JPC to another wallet, it just took smaller transactions for some reason.

I'm with miningpool regarding the size of the block chain. One of this coin's greatest strengths is speed of transactions, but there should be some way to address how huge the block chain gets to support this speed.

PS I've been solo mining for a few days. Now that the pool is off line, the blocks are a lot easier to find. It's kind of funny that miningpool mentioned orphans. They were such a large part of the mining community that I would get lots of orphans before they went off line. Over 10%. Just the nature of the game if someone else gets a block in the block chain slightly ahead of you I think.

I cant get my GPU rig to solo mine.  What is the URL and port for solo mining?   Thanks, appreciate it.

Same as every other coin, it's defined in the conf file in Jackpotcoin folder.  Can't go into detail now, but there are plenty of guides for solo mining around.
Pages:
Jump to: