Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN! - page 86. (Read 470252 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors
Yes, I find myself agreeing with mega in some things. I do wish an exchange would do some due diligence. Sadly the community is failing this terribly and I agree it encourages more scam coins. I myself would use an exchange with enough volume that did that. But to be clear i also support jpc and I am still mining and holding it Smiley

Steve

How praytell is an exchange to do "due dilligence" and to protect you from "scamcoins".

What criteria is universally accepted that we should do, to make it so you don't have to use your brain, or think, and protect you from your own bad choices?

Which coins do we take and which do we reject, that everyone will look at and say "Yes, they made a good call there"?

Let us know the magic formula. Please.

How to detect a possible cryptocoin scam:

1) If it seems too good to be true

2) If there are no unique features to make the coin standout from the crowd.  AKA "just another Scrypt coin".

3) If the devs have premined more than 1% of the coins (1% for genesis block and bounties okay)

4) If the devs ask for BTC upfront for an IPO or opportunity to premine for day or so. (StackCoin for example)

aka: common sense

Unfortunately, when it comes to money, common sense is rather uncommon.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Yes, I find myself agreeing with mega in some things. I do wish an exchange would do some due diligence. Sadly the community is failing this terribly and I agree it encourages more scam coins. I myself would use an exchange with enough volume that did that. But to be clear i also support jpc and I am still mining and holding it Smiley

Steve

How praytell is an exchange to do "due dilligence" and to protect you from "scamcoins".

What criteria is universally accepted that we should do, to make it so you don't have to use your brain, or think, and protect you from your own bad choices?

Which coins do we take and which do we reject, that everyone will look at and say "Yes, they made a good call there"?

2) If there are no unique features to make the coin standout from the crowd.  AKA "just another Scrypt coin".

3) If the devs have premined more than 1% of the coins (1% for genesis block and bounties okay)

4) If the devs ask for BTC upfront for an IPO or opportunity to premine for day or so. (StackCoin for example)

aka: common sense
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™

Steve

not trying to get into it with you but i had a good example that comes to mind..
a guy from Poloniex had checked the source code on Super Coin recently and he suspected it was bad and refused to list it.
his intentions were good for the community i think..

and another example is the criteria BitJohn told me is required for what coins to get added to Cryptsy
and he told me among other things that the coin needs to have a have a Github repo or similar.

you should not be running code that has not been looked over in the first place you could compromise your whole exchange.
i could go on but that should be sufficient to make my point..
Activity: 700
Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

Steve

2) If there are no unique features to make the coin standout from the crowd.  AKA "just another Scrypt coin".

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Steve

Activity: 978
Merit: 506
To me this coin has been really good. I have bought JPC's at 1-5 Sat... 15-25sat and even higher at 40+ sats... and profited A LOT from it... I still have millions in my wallets and I believe we will see a lot of fun stuff over the next few weeks/months.

JPC's has paid of my rigs (which I read others have too!) no other coin has done that for me so far...

Like everyone else I also wish DEV would update us more with future plans etc. but I believe he is busy working on it instead of chatting about it...

To bad there is people that don't even own any JPC's that feel they must "warn" us that do own JPC's and that they must do it over and over all day long... to you guys I just want to say: Step out to the real world... go to the forest or something and just chill for a while...

We all heard you the first 10 times...

I dont worry about the price much... we are still at around 20 sat which is great for a young coin that started at 1 sat not so long ago...

JPC still amaze me with it's fast transaction and every morning I wake up to a wallet that is now a few tens of thousand JPC's bigger due to staking.. Love it Smiley

Now its my time to chill... I'm gonna go outside and have me a cold one...

+100
...this is a very good post
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Jackpot on Dwarfpool paid out

Jackpot 364748 (857 749 JPC) found by JNnoohfSKm8GxK9aEAGTUoceSpvnuNJx6L

Congrats!!  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
Looks like another jackpot hit @ Dwarfpool.
PoW block 364747 awarded jackpot by PoS block 364748.
Payouts seem off though, but not sure...
Happy Mining!
~ Myagui

Activity: 343
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I start mine with litecoin then move to dogecoin then vertcoin then ultracoin then darkcoin...... well i am tired. Its long list. Only jpc return me coin in terms of electricity bill right now. I am mining it, experimenting it(My hidden dream is mine solo and find super jackpot block). I like others first just mine n them dump. Later i start to see whatever the dumping it still maintain its price level. I don't know about mintpal as i don't visit there. But in bittrex it shows a support level very strong. I then start to buy n sell stuff(Sell in big price and buy in cheap). In one day i make 18 usd worth from this activity(I am tiny miny miner). I then start to buy n now staking. Reason behind this coin support is when u r not selling its sit on ur wallet n give u return good money(Its interest is good than other POS coin) and reason of its ups n downs is it is miners dream coin. Old miner mine n buy. New miner sell it as soon as he get it and then when he get older he start to buy. Thats presently going one I belive.

Now I see arguing behind the premine and calculation. All seems right in order(the calculation). Thing is I have no problem against dev's premine if his effort is good. I would like to see a rich dev who can invest back to his coin rather a poor one who cry always to community for need of donation.

My simple thought without any far reaching thinking is I am mining it and happy with it and very happy with the super fast transaction time. I may start to sell my service for it but crypto community is not interest in service. So not advertising it.

Activity: 697
Merit: 254
To me this coin has been really good. I have bought JPC's at 1-5 Sat... 15-25sat and even higher at 40+ sats... and profited A LOT from it... I still have millions in my wallets and I believe we will see a lot of fun stuff over the next few weeks/months.

JPC's has paid of my rigs (which I read others have too!) no other coin has done that for me so far...

Like everyone else I also wish DEV would update us more with future plans etc. but I believe he is busy working on it instead of chatting about it...

To bad there is people that don't even own any JPC's that feel they must "warn" us that do own JPC's and that they must do it over and over all day long... to you guys I just want to say: Step out to the real world... go to the forest or something and just chill for a while...

We all heard you the first 10 times...

I dont worry about the price much... we are still at around 20 sat which is great for a young coin that started at 1 sat not so long ago...

JPC still amaze me with it's fast transaction and every morning I wake up to a wallet that is now a few tens of thousand JPC's bigger due to staking.. Love it Smiley

Now its my time to chill... I'm gonna go outside and have me a cold one...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Steve
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
I think every word and every single point MEGAman is correct !

I don't think his intention was to Troll here but to talk about coins and hell even be helpful.
And i have seen mostly diversions and attacks on him from everyone and what concerns me the most
is the OP/Dev has posted a few times and ignored responding to him.

The mystery huge load of coins that were stolen was a massive fishy load of crap i think too
and i think it's plausible that was the dev behind it dumping his premined coins.. but i have no proof although that crossed my mind.

I raised criticism on this coin on day one BUT i also pointed out how i couldn't see any other coin to get on-board with.
This coin does in fact have unique features such as effective CPU mining on launch and much more
and i figured the plus's outweighed any negative aspects about the premine and i basically said to the dev
i will support you but your anonymous name and your huge premine make me nervous and i hope you do the right thing (and not screw us)
And yeah i was aware the Premine wold be staked but i did not think the numbers would be something like a 4% profit on a 2% premine or what ever
I figured the premine was a bit too big from the start so i wasn't worried about doing the math and hoped he'd give away most of it.
And to be fair he did give away a lot of coins but sadly he ignored me when i suggested he keep some kind of simple ledger for the premine.

And that guy earlier said when the coins were hacked and stolen from an exchange user the price did not move at all is lying big time..
the market crashed and never really recovered ever again.. that was the end.. we went from 80+ down and stayed there ever since
so that was fanboyism lies period.

A lot of BS was thrown at MEGAman in response to his fair and legit criticism dumb excuses or outright lies etc
And i agree with him.. we SHOULD care !

But i do hope to show him more of our perspective as a supporter.. we have to pick our poison.
Not many coins are good so what do you pick ? This one DID have new features etc.. of course i wish there was no premine
but to be fair the premine was used heavily for its intended purpose and it did have a massive inpact on getting support services setup fast.

edit:
and by the way guys i am STILL supporting the coin.. mining / trading etc.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
So, someone hit the jackpot again Smiley

And faucet has dried again... Strange, it dries so fast - must be lots of people coming there or someone found a way to take all JPCs from there...

i noticed that too.. it will go from 150k to 0 in a day or two.. and 50 coins per 24 hr visit means something is up lol
Activity: 189
Been away for a while, what happened to the price ? Did Mpal kill us that much?

Not Mintpal... people spreading FUD (causing panic sales)... it will pick back up.. until then cheap coins Cheesy
Activity: 494
Been away for a while, what happened to the price ? Did Mpal kill us that much?
Activity: 606
Merit: 278
06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101
On a recent official tweet,

JackpotCoin @JackpotCoin  ·  Jul 1
A new #JackpotCoin version is in the pipeline, but it's too early to disclose anything about it!

=================

We are waiting for the details about this...

Yeah I'm sure it will be real exciting.

We know that you hate this coin. We know that you think that it is a scam. Yes we get your message. Now please get ours. After 100 times we truly get it. Now Mr. Chucklefuckapotamus please take our message to heart and shut the fuck up.

+1
Activity: 207

A new #JackpotCoin version is in the pipeline, but it's too early to disclose anything about it!

=================

We know that you hate this coin. We know that you think that it is a scam. Yes we get your message. Now please get ours. After 100 times we truly get it. Now Mr. Chucklefuckapotamus please take our message to heart and shut the fuck up.

+1 .. please move on. And go play the antiscam hero somewhere else. Noone give a fuck about whatever you say about this coin. We will still be happy to mine , sell , buy ..
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

=================

+1
Activity: 458

=================

+1
Pages:
Jump to: