Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN! - page 87. (Read 470252 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
On a recent official tweet,

JackpotCoin @JackpotCoin  ·  Jul 1
A new #JackpotCoin version is in the pipeline, but it's too early to disclose anything about it!

=================

We are waiting for the details about this...

Yeah I'm sure it will be real exciting.

We know that you hate this coin. We know that you think that it is a scam. Yes we get your message. Now please get ours. After 100 times we truly get it. Now Mr. Chucklefuckapotamus please take our message to heart and shut the fuck up.
Activity: 282
Merit: 250

A new #JackpotCoin version is in the pipeline, but it's too early to disclose anything about it!

=================

Far more exciting than watching grass grow. Or watching paint dry. Or reading your posts.

Amen to that! Cheesy

mkimid authored 10 hours ago

https://github.com/rtc29462/JackpotCoin

This seems the 1st upcoming update.
Activity: 396
I speak: LT, RU, EN
So, someone hit the jackpot again Smiley

And faucet has dried again... Strange, it dries so fast - must be lots of people coming there or someone found a way to take all JPCs from there...
Activity: 697
Merit: 254

=================

Far more exciting than watching grass grow. Or watching paint dry. Or reading your posts.

Amen to that! Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection

=================

Activity: 462
I'm gonna clean up this town

=================

Activity: 282

=================

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
That's fine and dandy but just means you are no different that Cryptsy/MintPal/etc in that regard. The altcoin market is on thin ice. Without quality control this market will die. Without standards this market will die. If premined scamcoins like JPC weren't added to major exchanges there wouldn't be incentive for devs to keep making scamcoins. The exchanges with zero quality control (almost all of them) are a key part of the issue.

Exchanges don't buy coins, people do. Exchanges are just providing a convenient way to do it.
Don't waste your precious time or effort debating, arguing, whatever with MEGAfud. He's one of if not the biggest troll on this entire website. Ignore is your friend.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
yes jpc is very resilient I around the current area. Hopefully the mp curse doesn't kick in but hey its been a good ride before. And as i have said in other threads you always need to protect yourself. Lock in your profits then play with the house money.

Steve
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
JPC continues to be one of the best coins to mine if you have nvidia cards.  doesn't this imply there is a market out there buying up the coins being mined on a regular basis?  that's an underlying strength, is it not?

also seems the frenzy picks up when the jackpot gets big enough for someone to make a good amount of BTC

Activity: 350
So by your logic Walmart should sell cyanide, heroin, and nukes? I guarantee people would buy them.

I missed the part where I was comparing cryptocurrencies to highly illegal substances and weapons.
If I were to use an analogy, I'd say exchanges are like unregulated roads in the middle of the desert and you're barking at the road because everybody can get on that road.

To further that analogy - a road CAN become congested and worthless to travel on when filled with crappy slow cars.

An exchange is not like that. We can have 8 great coins and 400 worthless piles of crap. The piles of crap do not detract from the other "good" coins.

It's not even like putting a good store in a shitty part of town. The bad crowd would keep away the "higher class" shoppers. It's an online exchange. The presence of shit coins has no effect on the others.

I've heard the argument that allcrypt has crap coins so it's a bad exchange, but I just don't buy that.

We offer all coins a chance. It's not up to me to judge who is "worthy" and who isn't. If only 3 of the coins we host ever "make it" - it won't be because of the presence of, or the lack thereof, other coins.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
So by your logic Walmart should sell cyanide, heroin, and nukes? I guarantee people would buy them.

I missed the part where I was comparing cryptocurrencies to highly illegal substances and weapons.
If I were to use an analogy, I'd say exchanges are like unregulated roads in the middle of the desert and you're barking at the road because everybody can get on that road.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

Support your coin now!!! Spread the word same as the hashes by voting on it!!! Wink

Vote for JackpotCoin on https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes
Vote for JackpotCoin on http://www.btc38.com/trade/vote_for_trade.html
Vote for JackpotCoin on https://bter.com/voting
Vote for JackpotCoin on https://hitbtc.com/vote votes from registered users x10
Vote for JackpotCoin on https://agx.io/
Vote for JackpotCoin on https://www.swaphole.com/#!voting
Vote for JackpotCoin on https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin
Vote for JackpotCoin on https://usecryptos.com/coinvoting

Also vote at info sites, f.e.:
Vote for JackpotCoin on http://www.coinwarz.com/voting 1 vote every hour

... and remember: clicking costs you almost nothing and you're doing a great job for the community^^
That's fine and dandy but just means you are no different that Cryptsy/MintPal/etc in that regard. The altcoin market is on thin ice. Without quality control this market will die. Without standards this market will die. If premined scamcoins like JPC weren't added to major exchanges there wouldn't be incentive for devs to keep making scamcoins. The exchanges with zero quality control (almost all of them) are a key part of the issue.

Exchanges don't buy coins, people do. Exchanges are just providing a convenient way to do it.

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.

I wonder when will people realize that mintpal is not a goddess with three tits running around turning coins into gold. It is just a tool. And it boggles my mind when some people throw as much money as they do to use that tool instead of spending that money on marketing/development/bounties/etc and all that stuff which, you know, get people interested in a coin.
And the fact that some people pay for votes when you can get there with 'legit' votes (eventually) is just pretty much translates into lack of support.
Don't get me wrong though mintpal is not at fault here, they're just earning money from people who have more money than sense.

Or thrive on a good exchange for free.

Oh. Wait. Nevermind.

The key is not adding coins with giant premines like JPC. First of all, it doesn't make sense to support coins that are nothing more than a pump/dump. Second, it just means you'll soon have another dead coin on your exchange you will have to deal with. By only supporting quality coins with fair distribution, you can maintain volume without ending up with a junkyard like Cryptsy, MintPal, etc.

I personally believe that ALL coins should have a chance to be on an exchange, not just the ones that are cherry picked for whatever "reasons" the exchange chooses. It's why I started AllCrypt.com. "All" in the name being on purpose - we want to support all coins that will also support us.

I see the arguments against being the graveyard, but, we also have filtering options to hide all those coins. And as we find coins that are too dead, or too much work to keep on the site, we remove them. Which isnt many.

My deposits and withdrawal times for JPC to be confirmed by exchanges over the last few days:

allcrypt: less than 1 minute, almost every time (!)
bittrex: 3 minutes 54 sec
mintpal: 10 minutes

I'm noticing that what I thought was superior transaction times for the coin might just be superior transaction times for the only exchange that carried it once upon a time.

EDIT: I just had a BTC withdrawal from mintpal that only took 5 min from time of confirm. Still an eternity compared to some other exchanges.

And we let you trade after just 1 confirmation. While JPC is fast and 10 confirms are pretty quick, 1 is faster.

I should get some screengrab software and do a speedtest and post it on the blog.
I wonder when will people realize that mintpal is not a goddess with three tits running around turning coins into gold. It is just a tool. And it boggles my mind when some people throw as much money as they do to use that tool instead of spending that money on marketing/development/bounties/etc and all that stuff which, you know, get people interested in a coin.
And the fact that some people pay for votes when you can get there with 'legit' votes (eventually) is just pretty much translates into lack of support.
Don't get me wrong though mintpal is not at fault here, they're just earning money from people who have more money than sense.

Or thrive on a good exchange for free.

Oh. Wait. Nevermind.

The key is not adding coins with giant premines like JPC. First of all, it doesn't make sense to support coins that are nothing more than a pump/dump. Second, it just means you'll soon have another dead coin on your exchange you will have to deal with. By only supporting quality coins with fair distribution, you can maintain volume without ending up with a junkyard like Cryptsy, MintPal, etc.

I personally believe that ALL coins should have a chance to be on an exchange, not just the ones that are cherry picked for whatever "reasons" the exchange chooses. It's why I started AllCrypt.com. "All" in the name being on purpose - we want to support all coins that will also support us.

I see the arguments against being the graveyard, but, we also have filtering options to hide all those coins. And as we find coins that are too dead, or too much work to keep on the site, we remove them. Which isnt many.
Activity: 697
Merit: 254
I just love this coin... so fast transactions its almost unbelievable  Shocked
Activity: 476
My deposits and withdrawal times for JPC to be confirmed by exchanges over the last few days:

allcrypt: less than 1 minute, almost every time (!)
bittrex: 3 minutes 54 sec
mintpal: 10 minutes

I'm noticing that what I thought was superior transaction times for the coin might just be superior transaction times for the only exchange that carried it once upon a time.

EDIT: I just had a BTC withdrawal from mintpal that only took 5 min from time of confirm. Still an eternity compared to some other exchanges.

I don't know how you're sending it but mine have been roughly the same.  Allcrypt was maybe a minute faster, but bittrex was a close second and mintpal wasn't any more than 3-4min.  Mintpal has had connection problems on my end today though.  It kept saying I needed to refresh to get the live view and it was just being slow in general.  Other exchanges were fine.
Pages:
Jump to: