Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][JPT] JPcompany -Jointly- MORE BONUS IN THE ICO WITH COMMON INVESTMENT - page 43. (Read 4089 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Grouping investors with the same amount of infestation, in order to give the possibilities to get more profit.
That is new for me, but that way will make the investors happy, cause they'll get more profit with the amount they invest due to a grouping investor.
Thank you that trust Jointly!
We prepared a small gift for our members. To celebrate the imminent opening of the pre-ICO we decided to increase the reward of the contest! The bonus will increase from + 5% to + 10%!
copper member
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
Hi there. Can you tell me why the registration buttom does not work? Or you are not start yet the sale?
Welcome to Jointly community. We are working to make the site fully ready for sales, which will start on June. So the registration form may be temporarily not working. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Don't worry I will try to sign up later. Oh, do you have a local restriction? Maybe it the reason of my problem
Hi there. Can you tell me why the registration buttom does not work? Or you are not start yet the sale?
Welcome to Jointly community. We are working to make the site fully ready for sales, which will start on June. So the registration form may be temporarily not working. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Activity: 238
Hello guys, I saw a lot of ICOs that offered high bonuses, but you are the first who thought to combine investor contributions to get maximum benefits with a small investment. Great idea. I will follow your project!
Activity: 83
Looks interesting. But I'm not sure that you wont become new one project with great ambitious and complex implementation. Why is your project more profitable than its competitors?
Hello team. Nice to see new interesting project with great bonus system. How about prototype of your platform? Do you have it or only plan to develope?
Hello. Now the demo and smart contract are ready. According the road map team will release the platform in November 2018. More info see on the website https://www.jpcompany.solutions/
Hello. Yes, our platform is under construction. Pre-ICO's smart contract has officially been verified and it is possible to see it here: https://etherscan.io/address/0x6a47cdde561a27dffc6ebc70d368e2e10e9c468c
copper member
Activity: 69
Activity: 210
Hi. How can you describe your ecosystem? Is it an exchange or you only have own distribution opportunities?
Hello. Jointly is the first decentralized platform for group investments in ICOs. Thanks to Jointly platform investors will become available projects, participation in which was previously difficult for many due to the high entry threshold.
If I understood right, through your platform, I get earnings from the tokens that are posted here, thanks to the fact that you originally bought them?
Hello. How to become a participant of your ICO? For small investors it's a good chance to improve their income. What is the minimal investment and price of token?
Hi. Thanks for feedback. Token contribution will begin June 1. During pre-ico users get the discount 40% and the price of token is €0,24.
Hi. How can you describe your ecosystem? Is it an exchange or you only have own distribution opportunities?
Hello. Jointly is the first decentralized platform for group investments in ICOs. Thanks to Jointly platform investors will become available projects, participation in which was previously difficult for many due to the high entry threshold.
Hi! The idea of group investment for me is a novelty. But I can not understand one thing, why will users receive their dividends after buying the tokens?
Hello. I think you should try Jointly demonstration model https://www.jpcompany.solutions/demo/
Team made great compare the investment prohit for users their platform
"If you invested in this ICO through Jointly 0.5 ETH (at present value 1 ETH = 369$) you would receive 369.53 plus 30% of Bonus so 480.38 JPT that in USD equals to 240$"

Hm, yes, It shows the profit but does not explore how Jointly system will replenish stocks of funds. If they use only money that were invested bu users how to find money for bonus? I can not understand this moment.
Hello. Thank you for interest. Jointly platform will contain coins of all ICOs that have high initial investment thresholds, and our investors will access the highest bonuses released by ICOs. Each user will run his own investment in a "common wallet" managed by the smart-contract that will memorize the investor's address and the percentage invested. And then the smart-contract will redistribute the percentages of tokens with relative bonuses to the user.
Activity: 112
Hello team. Nice to see new interesting project with great bonus system. How about prototype of your platform? Do you have it or only plan to develope?
Hello. Now the demo and smart contract are ready. According the road map team will release the platform in November 2018. More info see on the website https://www.jpcompany.solutions/
Activity: 210
Activity: 308
Hello. How to become a participant of your ICO? For small investors it's a good chance to improve their income. What is the minimal investment and price of token?
If you plan to purchase tokens during pre-sale the price will be 0.24 EUR. Really good proposal for new users.
Correct. And don't remember that you should buy at least 15 JPT tokens (it is about 6 EUR, if price ICO sale 0.4).
If you plan to purchase tokens during pre-sale the price will be 0.24 EUR. Really good proposal for new users.
Activity: 196
Hi! The idea of group investment for me is a novelty. But I can not understand one thing, why will users receive their dividends after buying the tokens?
Hello. I think you should try Jointly demonstration model https://www.jpcompany.solutions/demo/
"If you invested in this ICO through Jointly 0.5 ETH (at present value 1 ETH = 369$) you would receive 369.53 plus 30% of Bonus so 480.38 JPT that in USD equals to 240$"

Hm, yes, It shows the profit but does not explore how Jointly system will replenish stocks of funds. If they use only money that were invested bu users how to find money for bonus? I can not understand this moment.
Activity: 308

Activity: 826
Merit: 258
Grouping investors with the same amount of infestation, in order to give the possibilities to get more profit.
That is new for me, but that way will make the investors happy, cause they'll get more profit with the amount they invest due to a grouping investor.
Activity: 74
Activity: 104
Pages:
Jump to: