Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][JPT] JPcompany -Jointly- MORE BONUS IN THE ICO WITH COMMON INVESTMENT - page 46. (Read 4089 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Do you complete your web platform or any MVP product so I and other could take a deep look about it?

hi, thanks for the reply.
At the moment as MVP we have the smart-contract, and the code will be published on github later,at the moment we do not want to make it public, we do not want to risk stealing the idea and the product.

We are organizing to create a beta to show the operation, for the final development of the platform we are organizing an ICO.

if you think the project is interesting, I hope for your support.

I hope what you said is true. Based from the post that you contacted as potential advisors, does somebody confirm their participation? I thought it's JPMorgan at first. lol
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Do you complete your web platform or any MVP product so I and other could take a deep look about it?

hi, thanks for the reply.
At the moment as MVP we have the smart-contract, and the code will be published on github later,at the moment we do not want to make it public, we do not want to risk stealing the idea and the product.

We are organizing to create a beta to show the operation, for the final development of the platform we are organizing an ICO.

if you think the project is interesting, I hope for your support.
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
IMPORTANT UPDATES

1) We're glad to announce you we have received KYC certification, thanks to OnlineAuthority.io (www.OnlineAuthority.io)​!

2) pre-ICO's smart contract has officially been verified and it is possible to see it here: https://etherscan.io/address/0x6a47cdde561a27dffc6ebc70d368e2e10e9c468c

3) last, but not least, soon we'll announce the starting date of the Pre-ICO, so stay tuned!
NEW UPDATE

Today was a very important day we are in contact with Simon Cocking, the first influencer in the world of cryptocurrencies.

We have deployed the smartcontract, you can view it at this address: 0x6A47cddE561a27dFfc6EbC70D368E2e10E9c468C

We are performing KYC certification to increase our credibility

STAY TUNED
Your idea is not new and there are obvious problems with the design of both the site and the branch. I, as an investor, are rejected by the site, I do not want to carry money to you, because there is not even a beautiful shell. And so I do not think I'm alone. If you want that the project is famously launched in a very competitive market, you need to work hard on marketing. Regards.

thanks for the feedback.

I do not agree with one thing, I think there is not a platform in the crypto world that does what we are doing, or am I wrong? yes, there are telegram and fb groups that promise to make group investments but who are you entrusting your money to? I will not do it .

could you explain the rest of your comment better? so we can improve ourselves

thank you  Smiley

Why should I, as a potential client, trust you? Where are the guarantees that you will not deceive me like other services? Sorry for my english please.

hi, thank you for your answer.

at the moment I can give you the following reasons to demonstrate our credibility:
- Our income is proportional to how many people use our platform, so if I were a thief I could steal one time then no one would use our platform anymore and I do not think it's convenient.
-I remember that everything is managed by a smart-contract (once ready , will be opensurce and public) that wants 2 data, address of the common wallet and address of the ICO (viewable, so it can be verified directly by you) then does everything in automatic.

- as a team we will soon certify KYC
-We want to do things done well for this we will open a company with registered office (if you want to come and visit us you are welcome Wink )
-we are about to make partnerships with important advisors who believe in us and in our project

I hope I have convinced you, let me know if you have any doubts, I will be happy to answer you.

Pierfilippo Bellucci
JPcompany founder
Activity: 476
Your idea is not new and there are obvious problems with the design of both the site and the branch. I, as an investor, are rejected by the site, I do not want to carry money to you, because there is not even a beautiful shell. And so I do not think I'm alone. If you want that the project is famously launched in a very competitive market, you need to work hard on marketing. Regards.

thanks for the feedback.

I do not agree with one thing, I think there is not a platform in the crypto world that does what we are doing, or am I wrong? yes, there are telegram and fb groups that promise to make group investments but who are you entrusting your money to? I will not do it .

thank you  Smiley

Why should I, as a potential client, trust you? Where are the guarantees that you will not deceive me like other services? Sorry for my english please.
JPcompany presents "jointly" a new platform for group investments in the ico to get the highest bonus.

What we do
The platform “jointly“ thoughtup by the JP lets invest in the ICO with the method of the investment group.
In this way the investors, with the same sum of a single investment, will obtainhigher bonuses and then a lot of more Token.
Such a procedure is completely decentralized, possibly thanks to the use of smart-contract, that will manage in a completely autonomous way the part of investment in the ICO and the consequent subdivision and transmission of the token issued, with the bonuses, directly to the investor wallet.

How does it work

Each user will run his own
investment in a "common wallet" managed by the smart-contract that will memorize the investor's address and the percentage invested.
After that, the smart-contract will transfer the sum collected to the ICO which will issue the tokens.
Finally, depending on the initial investment, the smart-contract will redistribute the percentages of tokens with relative bonuses to the user.

Benefits for the investor

The JP platform offers several advantages to investors who are looking for easy and safe access to the crypto currency market:

• Safe cumulative investment among the participants
  • Low brokerage costs
  • Support and control by the company
  • Access to the highest bonuses of pre-ICO and ICO
    ​​
  • Panorama of the ICO present.

For more information, please visit our website and read the whitepaper

WHITEPAPER (EN)

WebSite

SOCIAL

Telegram-Twitter-Facebook

For information and instructions on the bounty program follow us on the telegram group: Telegram

We are on Telegram! https://t.me/JointlyICO

stay up to date on our latest updates!
NEW UPDATE

Hi guys, at the moment we are in touch with the following advisors:

- Reuben Godfrey, https://www.linkedin.com/in/reuben-godfrey-1a18055/. Has collaborated with: LaToken and SONM

- Jason Hung, https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonhung-earth/. Has collaborated with: Ezpos, SuchApp, TimeBox

- Arturas Svirskis, https://www.linkedin.com/in/arturassvirskis/. Has collaborated with: Coinlancer

- Adnan Javed, https://www.linkedin.com/in/adnan-javed/. Has collaborated with: EthLend

- Nathan Christian, https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathan-christian-90365414a/. Has collaborated with: Friendz and TraDove

- Richard Kastelein, https://www.linkedin.com/in/expathos/. Has collaborated with: Cashaa, DomRaider and True Flip

- David Drake, https://www.linkedin.com/in/ldjcapital/. Has collaborated with: TraDove, Ambrosus and Universa

we have added a new figure to the team Deniz Koxha https://www.linkedin.com/in/deniz-koxha-14b980159/, as head of marketing and relationships

shortly we will announce the date of the pre-ico.

STAY TUNED
Hi! This should be interesting in concept but I'm really sure how this thing would work out. Anything is possible though. The projet is really are promising. In wish your international project success.

hello, thanks for the comment!

the basic functions of the smartcontract is already ready and it works, soon we will make a demo to show the operation!

thanks for the feedback.

thank you  Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Hi! This should be interesting in concept but I'm really sure how this thing would work out. Anything is possible though. The projet is really are promising. In wish your international project success.
Activity: 25
this seems a promising program. I will keep an eye on it.
is it based on smartcontracts/escrow or what? what if ico turns to scam?

Hi, thanks for the question.
the part of the investment and the redistribution of the tokens is totally managed by a smartcontracts, before opening an investment group we will do our best to discover the scam projects, and we will also evaluate the opinion of the community.

we offer the method of accessing the highest bonuses, breaking down the minimum investment thresholds, and accessing whitelists, but if a project is scam we can not do anything except initial checks to reduce the possibility.
Activity: 476
Activity: 8
I would like to join with this project jointly.Need more info.Reading the  white paper again.Website also well managed and informative .Hope to join with this project.
Good luck team members. Smiley
Activity: 254
Merit: 1
is it based on smartcontracts/escrow or what? what if ico turns to scam?
we will soon announce a new team member !!

Stay tuned
as announced on our twitter page, we started our marketing campaign with the support of conzilla.co

follow us !!
we have published a new update on the facebook and twitter page!

join us!
Pages:
Jump to: