Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KAMI][BOUNTY] CRYPTOKAMI - DECENTRALIZED RESERVE SYSTEM - page 2. (Read 3565 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 10
What happen if cryptokami softcap can not be hit 10M?  Huh. Is there any update from this project?.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
It seems to be an interesting project. It could be a good investment! Shocked
Activity: 210
As the number of master node networks increases, the value of CRYPTOKAMI is recognized more more !
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
if KAMI didn't reach the softcap, the CEO himself promise to refund to every contributor but currently the CEO is busy with the private investors. that is one of the reason why KAMI only need to reach the softcap, first because repo program and second private investors.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
This project is a scam don't fall for it.

Admin on telegram have confirmed it!!
Team is unknown and their address is a fake one. Every details about them is fake 100%

distributing such information is not a joke, you can give us some kind of proof that it was really so
Activity: 28
IssKAMI listed on yobit?
Activity: 159
I have not seen my referral bonus. Some of my referrals have confirmed their email. Why have I not seen the bonus?
Activity: 213
When is crypto kami listed on exchange?  Undecided
Activity: 104
Open-source Cardano (Ouroboros proof of stake algorithm) + compulsory reserve mechanism + Comreme Algorithm (CryptoKami’s invention) + Regulatory Contract (CryptoKami’s invention) = 3​rd​ -generation blockchain infrastructure of CryptoKami
Activity: 658
Merit: 100

Team is unknown and their address is a fake one. Every details about them is fake 100%

sad news, but in principle I suspected that this is how it will be here.
it was really not all natural
well at least did not invest in this project

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Where is information about your team? I cant find nothing about your team on the site and in this thread  Huh
Activity: 126

Really?.I almost fall for this project oo.I was about to budget and buy token.Thank you my brother for the information.
Activity: 126
This project has a lot of great ideas.Please do you have a referral program because Ii want more coins when I refer a great investor here.
Activity: 209

Activity: 81
i have contribute some Kamis, please let me know when i can withdraw my Kamis on your web wallet?
Activity: 98
Looks interesting! I’m waiting for more details about the project Roll Eyes
Activity: 378
I have information from somewhere that on March 30 on pre-sale about 7.5 million dollars were collected. I do not remember from the website, I guess. It's true?
maybe the news is true, because I read The CryptoKami Public Presale Sold Out!! https://twitter.com/crypto_kami/status/981241113410285568
Activity: 81
Good project . Great !!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 42
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
And did not understand from White perer, KAMIs can be traded on the stock exchange or should they be exchanged for KAMI? Who knows?
Pages:
Jump to: