Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KAMI][BOUNTY] CRYPTOKAMI - DECENTRALIZED RESERVE SYSTEM - page 4. (Read 3565 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
The new blockchain, that’s very cool! However, I see that the current one also has difficulties. In particular, the correction in the stock market run over time. Everyone is used to evaluate cryptocurrencies by quotes. Won’t it affect CryptoKami?
Technologies are quickly developing – it's supposed to be pleasing, even despite the fact that it's getting harder to keep up with. CryptoKami is a decentralized backup system similar to the US backup system, but for blockchain technology. It is a new generation asset management platform. Blockchain and its derived cryptocurrencies are already recognized in the world, so the current quotes changes are nothing more than a background.
How can we create an analogue of the US backup system, albeit in the separate cryptocurrency area?
FED has a large set of global functions. Kami will be similar in this respect, because it implements the functionality of investments, borrowings, lending and depositories. The project also has a backup mechanism, that protects investors and currency. All this is in demand now.
how can these tools be used?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
The new blockchain, that’s very cool! However, I see that the current one also has difficulties. In particular, the correction in the stock market run over time. Everyone is used to evaluate cryptocurrencies by quotes. Won’t it affect CryptoKami?
Technologies are quickly developing – it's supposed to be pleasing, even despite the fact that it's getting harder to keep up with. CryptoKami is a decentralized backup system similar to the US backup system, but for blockchain technology. It is a new generation asset management platform. Blockchain and its derived cryptocurrencies are already recognized in the world, so the current quotes changes are nothing more than a background.
How can we create an analogue of the US backup system, albeit in the separate cryptocurrency area?
FED has a large set of global functions. Kami will be similar in this respect, because it implements the functionality of investments, borrowings, lending and depositories. The project also has a backup mechanism, that protects investors and currency. All this is in demand now.
Merit: 250
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
How many tokens will be regulated?
210 million Kami tokens!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
a project that has a lot of exchange for coin listings is developed, it is very interesting to have coins from this project, future project activities are very neatly arranged, fund allocation for items developed very fair especially for bounty campaign with considerable fund allocation, hopefully achieve the sales target of the coin
Activity: 266
I did not understand! Now the project and the platform are implemented on Ethereum?
Activity: 406
Such an expanded structure and an abundance of operations based on the platform will require the constant participation of great support! Do you already have a support?
Activity: 224
It is said that the history of the project began in Asia. In which country? Can you say this?
Activity: 364
How many tokens will be regulated?
Activity: 266
Many noticed that the official website was recently registered with the project ... Why did it happen so late? At the same time, the concept was developed long ago.
Activity: 112
Innovations of CryptoKami are interesting, of course. If they can be realized and they find mass application, then the crypto-currency industry will undergo a new change in its short time. The only question is, is it time for this? Is it also relevant now?
It's never too late to be clear, fair and transparent! Moreover, it is applicable to business or lifestyle! I do not know how soon the concept of CryptoKami will be widely used, but I think that pretty soon !.
How will things change in this, in your opinion?
Business owners and the initiators of start-ups will have more opportunities to work directly on development, rather than on the routine processes of companies. By automating the regulatory processes and compliance with the requirements that will be engaged in the AI.
But after all, the blockchain also gives you great opportunities in terms of security ....
That's right! Here, the increased automation of customer identification processes (for example, KYC / AML) will reduce or completely eliminate the abundance of fraud and improve customer interaction.
Still, it's interesting how large the platform should be in its technical capabilities to accumulate and manage such an abundance of data in question!
Innovations of CryptoKami are interesting, of course. If they can be realized and they find mass application, then the crypto-currency industry will undergo a new change in its short time. The only question is, is it time for this? Is it also relevant now?
It's never too late to be clear, fair and transparent! Moreover, it is applicable to business or lifestyle! I do not know how soon the concept of CryptoKami will be widely used, but I think that pretty soon !.
Business owners and the initiators of start-ups will have more opportunities to work directly on development, rather than on the routine processes of companies. By automating the regulatory processes and compliance with the requirements that will be engaged in the AI.
But after all, the blockchain also gives you great opportunities in terms of security ....
That's right! Here, the increased automation of customer identification processes (for example, KYC / AML) will reduce or completely eliminate the abundance of fraud and improve customer interaction.
Activity: 336
How much money will go into reserves?

45 million tokens will be sent for this purpose!
Pages:
Jump to: