Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KAMI][BOUNTY] CRYPTOKAMI - DECENTRALIZED RESERVE SYSTEM - page 3. (Read 3565 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Week 7 (9.04 - 15.04)
Facebook Campaign
Spreadsheet: 483
Facebook url:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010387428962
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
I have information from somewhere that on March 30 on pre-sale about 7.5 million dollars were collected. I do not remember from the website, I guess. It's true?
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Congratulations CryptoKami for reaching the cap for the public presale. Now we only have 16 more days for the full blast of the public crowdsale. Many people believe in this 3rd generation blockchain infrastructure for global financial services.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
A great opportunity to increase your money - invest them in this project!
Thanks to such an experienced team and a thoughtful "road map", success is guaranteed!
Activity: 55
Promising project. I have Joined the Airdrop of CRYPTOKAMI. Now the Bounty is Alive. So I must participate to
Activity: 79
yes..i am contribution
Activity: 210
Merit: 22
Just a warning for everyone, CryptoKami is a scam and we proved it where they couldn't delete it
http://www.844bankbtc.com/yes-cryptokami-scam/

Do your research and verify info before buying into any ICO

Lol from a website with so bad template and your twitter ...
I don’t think that I will trust your analysis and secondly, if you did a correct analysis, cryptokami got a problem with ppl who try to scam with an other website. And unfortunately, you took screen from the wrong website  Roll Eyes nice analysis ! Lol ... i can’t write the wrong website, you should more control your data.

MoreOver, I don’t understand your website. Talking about doing trade but you do analysis about Cryptokami ? What’s the matter to do such a thing mostly when you focus on trading ? I don’t understand anything about your website and your objectives,

I agree with one point (the only true), the team want to stay anonymous but it’s not enough to say scam or not. Their Presale is doing good.

Let’s see how it will going on.

But ... your analysis is totally false
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
I heard about this project and want to be a part of this. How much amount we need to invest minimum for ICO?

I think It is 0.3 ETH.
Activity: 110
Hello;

I can translate your Whitepaper to Arabic
Activity: 70
I heard about this project and want to be a part of this. How much amount we need to invest minimum for ICO?
Activity: 87
Merit: 11
A fool and his bitcoin are soon parted.
Just a warning for everyone, CryptoKami is a scam and we proved it where they couldn't delete it
http://www.844bankbtc.com/yes-cryptokami-scam/

Do your research and verify info before buying into any ICO
Activity: 82
New blockchain is a risk but this project's idea is great! I think Vitalik Buterin stole KAMI's idea with DAICO!  Grin https://medium.com/cryptokami-kaico/comparative-analysis-of-vitalik-buterins-daico-concept-and-cryptokami-s-ico-platform-model-81d9dd72f109

I remember people was saying "scam" about ethereum blockchain. And now look at the ethereum. I'm sick of scam ico's. KAMI could make a better ICO platform. Named it KAICO https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annkaico-cryptokamis-ico-platform-model-protect-contributor-owner-3140282
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
see a project built with a great team and a hard worker keep developing the project, I'm sure it will work
copper member
Activity: 56
How many tokens will be released, and how many identifiers?

Pls read our roadmap
copper member
i jutst recieverd the vip code, tell me how to use it?

You can use it for more bonus
copper member
Hi guys! CryptoKami seems interesting and promising!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument. Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is the CryptoKami SWOT results http://swot.digrate.com/report/56310f90-03a9-4c11-aed8-eb5d889719c1

Wow. never see that before. It's nice analysis
copper member
Thanks everyone for your kind words
Activity: 84
Hi guys! CryptoKami seems interesting and promising!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument. Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is the CryptoKami SWOT results http://swot.digrate.com/report/56310f90-03a9-4c11-aed8-eb5d889719c1
Activity: 252
The new blockchain, that’s very cool! However, I see that the current one also has difficulties. In particular, the correction in the stock market run over time. Everyone is used to evaluate cryptocurrencies by quotes. Won’t it affect CryptoKami?
Technologies are quickly developing – it's supposed to be pleasing, even despite the fact that it's getting harder to keep up with. CryptoKami is a decentralized backup system similar to the US backup system, but for blockchain technology. It is a new generation asset management platform. Blockchain and its derived cryptocurrencies are already recognized in the world, so the current quotes changes are nothing more than a background.
How can we create an analogue of the US backup system, albeit in the separate cryptocurrency area?
FED has a large set of global functions. Kami will be similar in this respect, because it implements the functionality of investments, borrowings, lending and depositories. The project also has a backup mechanism, that protects investors and currency. All this is in demand now.
how can these tools be used?
In the case of ICO, any startup can use trade, investment and banking operations to increase the demand and the development, and to immediately set up objectively the best way to regulate currency circulation.
Who else might be interested in the project?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
The new blockchain, that’s very cool! However, I see that the current one also has difficulties. In particular, the correction in the stock market run over time. Everyone is used to evaluate cryptocurrencies by quotes. Won’t it affect CryptoKami?
Technologies are quickly developing – it's supposed to be pleasing, even despite the fact that it's getting harder to keep up with. CryptoKami is a decentralized backup system similar to the US backup system, but for blockchain technology. It is a new generation asset management platform. Blockchain and its derived cryptocurrencies are already recognized in the world, so the current quotes changes are nothing more than a background.
How can we create an analogue of the US backup system, albeit in the separate cryptocurrency area?
FED has a large set of global functions. Kami will be similar in this respect, because it implements the functionality of investments, borrowings, lending and depositories. The project also has a backup mechanism, that protects investors and currency. All this is in demand now.
how can these tools be used?
In the case of ICO, any startup can use trade, investment and banking operations to increase the demand and the development, and to immediately set up objectively the best way to regulate currency circulation.
Pages:
Jump to: