Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KEK] Kekcoin | PoS | MemeTech | Tipbot - page 12. (Read 67756 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 440
September 10, 2017, 06:26:04 PM
Does anyone have an updated list for addnode?

I've been staking KEK since Day 1 and was connected to around 16 nodes most of the time.
Then the nodes I'm connected to dropped to only 1 node for several days now.

I've updated the wallet as well but same 1 node connection only. Thanks!
I also have one connection see if this node helps addnode=139.59.165.143:13337
I also have only 1 connection after update to new version! Does it impact my POS reward?
Guys how many connections do you have? Where I can find the list of nodes? I supposed 1 connection is not so good and it decreases my total POS reward
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
September 10, 2017, 05:09:54 PM
Another day, another Kekcoin pump.
And on no news this time.
Hope that it sticks this time.  Smiley
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
September 10, 2017, 02:44:27 PM
I will participate on your bounty campaign if i am qualified. For now, Let me watch this thread for more updates. Thank you
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1065
September 10, 2017, 02:32:56 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT

We have updated the kekcoin wallet.

There should now be less false positives appearing in a virus scan of the wallet. We recommend that you update your Kekcoin wallets as soon as possible. Please continue to take any security steps you feel are necessary (i.e. run the wallet on a VM that shares no folders with your machine).

The GitHub source aktually with the New wallet?

https://github.com/Kekcoin-Core/Kekcoin-Core

Then i will test to compile the wallet in the Pi...
Activity: 364
Merit: 440
September 10, 2017, 12:27:54 PM

I've been staking KEK since Day 1 and was connected to around 16 nodes most of the time.

I also have one connection see if this node helps addnode=139.59.165.143:13337
I also have only 1 connection after update to new version! Does it impact my POS?
Dev, could you pls develop some simple tool to update node list as Radium did it or provide the actual one

For those having issues getting connections, here is a utility to update your node list with the latest active nodes.
https://github.com/JJ12880/Radium_Nodelist_Updater

Read the readme on both for usage info!

All the best,
Justin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
September 10, 2017, 07:00:56 AM
The new wallet is fine for me.
I didn't use the old one as had issues with it (my antivirus deleted the executable).
Still using it on a machine with no other crypto stuff on it to be on the safe side though.
So now the antivirus is not blocking the wallet with the installation ? just before the file was immediately sent as a threat in the sandbox
September 09, 2017, 10:45:04 AM
Share your impressions about the work of the new wallet.
Virustotal began to show fewer viruses Smiley

Thank you for your diligence.

The new wallet is fine for me.
I didn't use the old one as had issues with it (my antivirus deleted the executable).
Still using it on a machine with no other crypto stuff on it to be on the safe side though.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
September 09, 2017, 10:31:54 AM
really good news for me ,Nice update about release new wallet . Will check out the new wallet. thanks dev for your hard work .
Activity: 1008
September 09, 2017, 10:25:52 AM
Share your impressions about the work of the new wallet.
Virustotal began to show fewer viruses Smiley

Thank you for your diligence.
Activity: 770
September 09, 2017, 09:04:32 AM
I participated in airdrop my address was in the list. how can I get coins now. I've been absent.
how to import a private key? just in the console to dial (importprivkey **************************************)?

Dude dont bother you not going to get shit. I got fuck all. I did every step you can even see my name on the list. Kek sucks and I'll never support such shit.

Thanks for wasting my time OP and money buying radium. I strongly recommend anyone to forget this shitcoin. They can't even payout bounties you wanna invest in that?
How do I take my name off that list. I dont support this coin i want my name off.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
●Social Crypto Trading●
September 09, 2017, 08:13:52 AM
I participated in airdrop my address was in the list. how can I get coins now. I've been absent.
how to import a private key? just in the console to dial (importprivkey **************************************)?

I hope nit I don't se ewhy they can't still run the bounty. Never said anything on the OP first page.
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
September 06, 2017, 11:27:09 AM
Activity: 541
September 05, 2017, 08:22:22 PM
Why do they always struggle with the security of the wallet? In fact, many anti-virus programs are false positives. Don't worry about Trojan. I think this wallet is safe.
September 05, 2017, 03:53:37 PM
I had a load of connections staking overnight. No issues just using the default nodes.
Seems like the slightest news causes the price to pump.
Looking forward to some new updates.
Is there anywhere we can see the Meme contest entries?
I didn't get around to making one this time.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
September 05, 2017, 09:44:41 AM

I also have one connection see if this node helps addnode=139.59.165.143:13337, the price is spiking for couple of days now hope it wont go down like the last time.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
September 05, 2017, 08:29:37 AM

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
September 05, 2017, 03:50:56 AM
New options Oracle of Kek in telegram chat.   Roll Eyes
September 04, 2017, 04:28:54 PM
Only getting this one hit on VirusTotal now...

Ikarus
Trojan.Win32.IRCBot
Rising
Malware.Heuristic!ET#85% (rdm+)
Activity: 446
Merit: 252
September 04, 2017, 09:03:11 AM
ANNOUNCEMENT

There should now be less false positives appearing in a virus scan of the wallet. We recommend that you update your Kekcoin wallets as soon as possible. Please continue to take any security steps you feel are necessary (i.e. run the wallet on a VM that shares no folders with your machine).

Color me confused, but I downloaded the update but it still looks like version 1.0.0.0-g when I check the About Kekcoin part of the wallet. Am I missing something?

Also, maybe I'm just a little paranoid, but why isn't there a notice about the new wallet on the official website?
September 03, 2017, 12:24:58 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT

Nice update. Will check out the new wallet.
Seems this coin is good for trading - buy when it's quiet at around 10k and sell on the updates.
Still holding mine though. Hope the new wallet is clean and I can get staking.
Pages:
Jump to: