Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KEK] Kekcoin | PoS | MemeTech | Tipbot - page 7. (Read 67756 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 4
Can any of the devs explain me, how is the difficulty factor for the network calculated ?

If the difficulty is 300000, does it mean each Kekcoin got the chance of 1:300000 to win the next block reward ?

Would be great, if anyone could explain me how the difficulty factor is determined.

Planning to build a online staking rewards calculator and would like to use the actual probability of finding blocks.

Also is there any API for an average difficulty ?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
What is  KEKcoin mean ?
I see the graphic like Trump, is this Donald Trump related ?

If you have to ask.... Wink
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
I join the airdrop of the kek,i send 1 RADS to my wallet and just pay for 0.1RADS to join the airdrop.now the remain still in my wallet!
the airdrop process is very fair !

i remember this project already closed airdrop long time ago , how much did you receive KEK?

It was 10 000 KEKs for anyone who successfully applied for airdrop.
Activity: 364
Merit: 440
I join the airdrop of the kek,i send 1 RADS to my wallet and just pay for 0.1RADS to join the airdrop.now the remain still in my wallet!

Guys, if you like Radium project, you can votes in! We are making history here by voting for the future of RADIUM. Make sure you voice your opinion.
https://blog.radiumcore.org/radium-update-39-core-protocol-upgrade-smartchain-vote-proposal-691014e54a1f

The #Radium #governance #SmartChain vote is now online! Learn how to submit your vote here - https://t.co/429UgFoqnu
https://twitter.com/RadiumCore/status/930509420928348162

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

i remember this project already closed airdrop long time ago , how much did you receive KEK?
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
sud
so this coin's airdrop is only for the guys who already hold some other coin that u mentioned.. well nice.. i mean i m planning to launch a coin and i'll put the requirement for the airdrop to hold 10000 Bitcoins, and 1million ethereum plus u need to have 4 legs and 4 hands and u needed to b born on mars and should have joined this forum before 18th century....

Totally wrong dude! The airdrop was totally free if you already have 1 RADS in your RADIUM wallet.
-> https://medium.com/@KekCore/how-to-sign-up-for-the-kekcoin-airdrop-8988dc5e6edc

It wasn't even 1 RAD, afair 0,1 was enough to make all necessary steps. This was just for verification.

KEK, thanks for laugh on this Friday morning @5thFear! Grin
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
so this coin's airdrop is only for the guys who already hold some other coin that u mentioned.. well nice.. i mean i m planning to launch a coin and i'll put the requirement for the airdrop to hold 10000 Bitcoins, and 1million ethereum plus u need to have 4 legs and 4 hands and u needed to b born on mars and should have joined this forum before 18th century....

Totally wrong dude! The airdrop was totally free if you already have 1 RADS in your RADIUM wallet.
-> https://medium.com/@KekCore/how-to-sign-up-for-the-kekcoin-airdrop-8988dc5e6edc
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
Interestingly, and actually use a coin who will?

Meme lovers will use the Memechain to immortalize those Meme's in the blockchain forever.
Praise KEK!  Grin
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
DEEPONION - NO ICO

This coin is intended for low-rate meme'rs and "hackers on steroids".  If you don't know who I'm talking about GTFO... Cheesy
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
Activity: 384
Merit: 107
Hey guys lets vote and comment to be on palmexchange (arabian exchange) and altcoin.io (atomic swaps)
We want atomic keks!

https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/2126/atomic-keks-on-altcoinio

https://twitter.com/PalmExchange/status/931855582289592320
sud
Hey guys, just found this coin yesterday. I was scrolling through CoinMarketCap and ran across Pepe Cash which I had never heard of then thought, I wonder if anyone has made a Kek coin yet and here it is. Been checking out this project and really like it. Seems like you got a good plan you even have a sensible coin max. Will be loading shortly.

Cryptopia BTW is a great choice for your first exchange since it seems like most buyers of off the beaten path alt-coins already have an account there. I certainly do.

Hopefully the Devs will do all they can to make this worthy to be the true financial instrument of The Mighty Kek. Cause if you do this is going to be huge.

Praise Kek.

Good to see new people coming here. Join telegram - https://t.me/KekcoinOfficial , we have interesting discussions there.

Activity: 9
Hey guys, just found this coin yesterday. I was scrolling through CoinMarketCap and ran across Pepe Cash which I had never heard of then thought, I wonder if anyone has made a Kek coin yet and here it is. Been checking out this project and really like it. Seems like you got a good plan you even have a sensible coin max. Will be loading shortly.

Cryptopia BTW is a great choice for your first exchange since it seems like most buyers of off the beaten path alt-coins already have an account there. I certainly do.

Hopefully the Devs will do all they can to make this worthy to be the true financial instrument of The Mighty Kek. Cause if you do this is going to be huge.

Praise Kek.
Activity: 35
I like the idea of. It will simplify our life. Can you give us some more details about this concept?
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
Announcement:

Kekcoin Developer Update #7: MemeChain & SegWit

The update describes the current progress on the MemeChain as well as progress we're making on upgrading the core protocol.

As Alaniz has said above, we're very grateful to all in the community who are helping eachother/ promoting KEK. We're working hard on development and can focus more when the new-comers are helped by veteran KEK hodlers! We are looking to expand the market to other exchanges as the technology and market develops. These things take time however so all we ask is a little patience.

Shadilay and Praise Kek!

Satoshis Cat

Will there be a fork if the BIP 141 is applied to Kekchain? Current KEK qt wallet is very stable which is really good.

Activity: 364
Merit: 440
Sounds very highly skilled, thanks ;-)
Activity: 57
Announcement:

Kekcoin Developer Update #7: MemeChain & SegWit

The update describes the current progress on the MemeChain as well as progress we're making on upgrading the core protocol.

As Alaniz has said above, we're very grateful to all in the community who are helping eachother/ promoting KEK. We're working hard on development and can focus more when the new-comers are helped by veteran KEK hodlers! We are looking to expand the market to other exchanges as the technology and market develops. These things take time however so all we ask is a little patience.

Shadilay and Praise Kek!

Satoshis Cat

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Kekcoin is a great project and this deserves a quality Exchange though it takes longer!
I think that we need to add an exchange. It's not good to be only on Cryptopia

What exchanges would you suggest?

To answer some of the other questions:

RADS were used in the airdrop process in order to secure the identities of the airdropees. I as a core developer for Radium helped with this and am currently helping as a technical consultant for the team.

There was no ICO, only an airdrop, if you want more coins now you will either have to participate in the regular meme bounty competitions or buy on the open market.

The memechain is indeed being actively developed. As was said in the last blog post the UI has had a lot of work done on it and the UI dev has been working hard making it an awesome platform. On the state machine side there has been a lot of progress but is as of yet unfinished. Its not an easy task to build an immutable chain of memes (a hashchain of memes embedded in the kekcoin blockchain) from scratch and so it will take some time. The roadmap schedule suggests the team will be finished in late January so I would wait until then before making any judgement.

If there are any developers that want to work on other aspects of the project (core protocol for example) then please contact either me or SatoshisCat and we can get you working in no time! (If you propose milestones and complete them we are happy to reward you with KEK bounties).

For the rest of the community I think its important you spread the word, talk about Kekcoin on reddit, 4chan, telegram, bitcointalk etc. and make people aware of the project. The developers can't do everything and a thriving community can help a lot with marketing aspects of a cryptocurrency project. I want to thank everybody that has been active on this thread, I am usually very active on telegram but I sometimes ignore bitcointalk, so thanks for your assistance and keep it up! Smiley

Exchanges like c-cex, livecoin, liqui, coinexchange, gate.io, binance even!?

Agree that community should be involved more in the KEK promotion. Especially on 4chan, since it's the main target for our coin afaik. Maybe you should make some bounty campaign to encurage people to promote KEK on all those channels you mentioned?
You are right, the promotion is necessary, can increase the community strength, let more people know KEK, but I see the official said, want KEK natural growth, they do not deliberately to promote it, so can only rely on our community to a more efforts.
Pages:
Jump to: