Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KEK] Kekcoin | PoS | MemeTech | Tipbot - page 14. (Read 67756 times)

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Did difficulty changed a loat in a last days? Haven't staked one coin since last 2 days...
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
I think there's some encouragement, because developers still have a lot of COINS, not just dumping and moving.
In order to increase the value of the coin will benefit me, so I look forward to the future development and news.
Activity: 207
DEEPONION - NO ICO
I suppose there is some encouragement to be had from the fact that the devs are still holding a large number of coins and haven't just dumped and moved on.
It's going to be in their interest to add value to the coin so I look forward to some future development and news.

Thank you, a lot of FUD posters hinting at other Meme coins in their posts.  Meme magic isn't a business and takes time.  It'd just take a couple of degenerates to really bring this up!
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
I see that dev not been here since 31 july. I sold 10k for 0.18 btc. I do not regret yet. I will see in the future. I would welcome the revival of this project by some upcoming news from the dev team. Upper I see the wallet is full of viruses. I've resolved it with installations in VMware or Oracle VM Virtualbox. I wish you good luck.

Was also thinking about selling, but I'm staking some everyday and coins were for free so still holding.
Activity: 644
I see that dev not been here since 31 july. I sold 10k for 0.18 btc. I do not regret yet. I will see in the future. I would welcome the revival of this project by some upcoming news from the dev team. Upper I see the wallet is full of viruses. I've resolved it with installations in VMware or Oracle VM Virtualbox. I wish you good luck.
Activity: 208
Merit: 101

I'm still waiting for an explanation from the developer ...

God that's too many viruses in the scan. The maximum false positives in other wallet are usually 2-3 but in this, it's too many.
I see everything is fine with kekcoin wallet. My antivirus program does not warn about it

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

God that's too many viruses in the scan. The maximum false positives in other wallet are usually 2-3 but in this, it's too many.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
Avast always detect a false positive and if your not so sure if it is a virus you can always run the wallet on sand box, VMWARE and in another computer that you have no altcoin on it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 504
I agree. While it may just be a false positive, you should run it in a vmware or your can recompile the wallet yourself from github.

Devs did make their presence known some weeks ago when the explorer was unavailable.

I think so too that Dev wallets should not be staking or probably only a small amount should be staking as it doesn't give chance for community stakers.

Activity: 665
Merit: 107
I agree. While it may just be a false positive, you should run it in a vmware or your can recompile the wallet yourself from github.

Devs did make their presence known some weeks ago when the explorer was unavailable.

I think so too that Dev wallets should not be staking or probably only a small amount should be staking as it doesn't give chance for community stakers.

Activity: 644
How to run VM in Windows  10?
You can install vmware and start wallet there. I did it. I do it even for other wallets and all works.
Hello
The developer explain why Avast found the Trojan in this file?

https://github.com/Kekcoin-Core/Kekcoin-Core/releases/download/v1.0.0/kekcoin-qt.exe
If you think this wallet had trojan, you can run it with VM. I believe in dev Smiley, still stacking and get 3-4 blocks / day
I would like to receive a response from the developer in this regard
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
How to run VM in Windows  10?
Activity: 230
Hello

https://github.com/Kekcoin-Core/Kekcoin-Core/releases/download/v1.0.0/kekcoin-qt.exe
If you think this wallet had trojan, you can run it with VM. I believe in dev Smiley, still stacking and get 3-4 blocks / day
Hello

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
Its been a while since we heard any news, so an update from the dev team would be nice.

Yes and I want to know about the airdrop because the link doesn't work for the last step. Don't see why it is needed anyway.
I just want to know what is going on.
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Its been a while since we heard any news, so an update from the dev team would be nice.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
supply 10m coins, I'm still holding it and convinced the price will rise higher than now. but none of the latest news from the dev and what would they plan for the future, I am still waiting for it.
Activity: 397
I suppose there is some encouragement to be had from the fact that the devs are still holding a large number of coins and haven't just dumped and moved on.
It's going to be in their interest to add value to the coin so I look forward to some future development and news.
Activity: 389
Merit: 256
Agree with dimbis. We understand that this project is for fun and kek only, but with 4 milllion coins staking there is no room for other users. Yeah it's necessary for chain stability. My suggestion is to use only  million coins for this purpose, devs already have their own small fund.
Pages:
Jump to: