Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KEK] Kekcoin | PoS | MemeTech | Tipbot - page 9. (Read 67756 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 252
The thing is with this type of coin is that as soon as it launches while there is still hype, you have to sell and get out. Later when people start to whine and price drops you can maybe take a chance again if there is some movement from the dev team. However most of the time it is just moving on. Sorry but that is how it works.

It is at that point where you watch and see if the devs actually delivers anything.
I agree with you but not in this case. Kekcoin is different from other coin. It was stable during this btc raise.
It was distributed by a smart airdrop and not by a scamming ICO.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Kekcoin is a great project and this deserves a quality Exchange though it takes longer!
I think that we need to add an exchange. It's not good to be only on Cryptopia
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 147
Team to add new developers, it is an exciting thing, that means KEK will get sustainable development, realizing their own value, in the hope that the next development is smooth, let us all support it for a better future.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
The thing is with this type of coin is that as soon as it launches while there is still hype, you have to sell and get out. Later when people start to whine and price drops you can maybe take a chance again if there is some movement from the dev team. However most of the time it is just moving on. Sorry but that is how it works.

It is at that point where you watch and see if the devs actually delivers anything.
Activity: 207
DEEPONION - NO ICO
LOL, shitcoin

It's actually a KEKcoin, newb.

What a great reply!  This community, if it can come together still has a real chance.

Think about how little it has dropped since the announcement of this :eyeroll: next fork.  I know that is because very few people are interested at the moment, but if there ever IS Tipbotting, wow!  That'll be great.

I am, however, a bit confused by the effort put into putting meme authorship into the chain... Memes are free, for the people, and meant to be anonymous... at least in the old Chan style!
Activity: 370
Announcement

Check out our latest Developer Update! We share the progress we've made so far with the MemeChain and introduce a new member to our team: Cryptxo.

We have also just launched the next Meme Bounty Competition! Why not try and win 5000 KEKs for making a dank original "MemeChain" themed meme?!

Peace,

Satoshis Cat.

glade to here from thedev team! hope KEK become more good!
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
LOL, shitcoin

It's actually a KEKcoin, newb.
Activity: 538
Merit: 17
So many books, so little time
LOL, shitcoin
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
Announcement

Check out our latest Developer Update! We share the progress we've made so far with the MemeChain and introduce a new member to our team: Cryptxo.

We have also just launched the next Meme Bounty Competition! Why not try and win 5000 KEKs for making a dank original "MemeChain" themed meme?!

Peace,

Satoshis Cat.

Great update devs! Thank you for your continuous work on KEK. I hope there will be other bounties or challenges that the community can participate to earn KEK's!
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Announcement

Peace,

Satoshis Cat.
Activity: 320
Merit: 104
I have the private key.
Is there an online wallet?
I need because I can't sync the whole chain

that's sad ,did you try something to sync ,add addnode in your conf , or you can ask your friend make on online wallet .
Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz
I have the private key.

There is currently no online wallet but why exactly are you unable to sync the chain?
Activity: 204
Merit: 252
I have the private key.
KEK price is holding well against the Bitcoin price surge mania. I'm still staking my airdropped KEK's. Praise KEK!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 29
Oh baby. Now we're talking. How does Kekcoin compete against Pepecash, which is arguably the strongest cryptocoin contender of the future? I give Pepecash 10 months before it hits $1000. (you heard it here first)

Curious to hear your thoughts on this prediction. I would love to see it but what are you using to value pepe cash so high?
Activity: 49
KEK coin explorer is down. Dev's, please fix. Thanks! -> http://explorer.kekcoin.co

KEK coin explorer is now UP! Thanks again dev's for the quick fix!

Interesting to see that the project continuous. I didn't imagine this. Just want to wish success and hope that the prise rises more. Praise KEK.
Interested, coin dipped slightly, little by little purchase. Trying to get POS mining a few coins. Can anyone suggest the minimum number of coins in the wallet for mining?
 Any news on the increasing interest in coin from the developer?

At least 5,000 KEK's. Split the 5,000 coins into 700 coins each by using coin control and transferring the coin to yourself - 700 each transfer. That's way, you can get 1 stake per day.
Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz
Just as a general FYI the Kekcoin PoS rate of return atm is 30% per year (will drop to ~15% in a month or so). You can use the Oracle of Kek telegram chat bot (https://t.me/kekcoinbot) to get real time data using the /blockchain command.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
Now POS mining yields are low, and if you don't hold a lot of KEK,although the price is not high at present time will prove that everything is right.
Pages:
Jump to: