Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KEK] Kekcoin | PoS | MemeTech | Tipbot - page 16. (Read 67764 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1090
Does anyone can open kek's explorer? It seems not working for me.

The explorer is back online! Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please check for yourselves to see the coins have not been dumped.

Rest assured, we are not done with this coin. In fact, we are just getting started! Have some patience, it is the holiday period and things are quiet now, but we are busy planning the next big steps. Check here for the most recent community update!

May Kek be with you,

Satoshis Cat

THX for the update, heard gold so wee believe in KEK  Grin
Activity: 57
Merit: 0

The explorer is back online! Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please check for yourselves to see the coins have not been dumped.

Rest assured, we are not done with this coin. In fact, we are just getting started! Have some patience, it is the holiday period and things are quiet now, but we are busy planning the next big steps. Check here for the most recent community update!

May Kek be with you,

Satoshis Cat
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

It's down for a while. Dev is on a trip to Kekistan, where internet connection is not available apparently.

All Praise KEK!
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Activity: 541
DEV seems to have been out of line for a while.Don't know what he's been up to recently. We need more promotion to let everyone know the coin
Activity: 644
Wow! Kek is looking dumped Huh 1100sat seems very cheap. Maybe good point to enter into the kek. Kek Cool
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Did the AirDrop happen already?  If it did, will there be another one where newbies can participate?  Great idea, but I would like to play around with some first.

Yes the airdrop already happened a while ago and no there won't be another one unfortunately. If you want to get some free coins you will have to participate in the bounties.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Did the AirDrop happen already?  If it did, will there be another one where newbies can participate?  Great idea, but I would like to play around with some first.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
now, it's rising up again a little bit.
Activity: 294
What happened to the price of Kek? why did it dropped like a rock?
Activity: 364
Merit: 440
I suppose dev are on holidays now, explorer will be fix soon
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Explorer down, whales dumped their remaining coins on cryptopia and went on to the next coin. This one will flatline for a looooong time  Cool

The dev is gone 99% for sure. All indicators show that.
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
Explorer down, whales dumped their remaining coins on cryptopia and went on to the next coin. This one will flatline for a looooong time  Cool
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
Devs, explorer hasn't responded since yesterday, please fix it

Yup. Explorer is still down.  Sad
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Devs, explorer hasn't responded since yesterday, please fix it
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
It looks to me like the dev might have made his money and moved on.
Activity: 230
Kek price has risen a little over the previous few days. It may be that whale selling has led to a decline in prices, and kek should have its own value.

agreed with you bro ,but it's good chance to buy more KEK

I'm staking my KEKs now, will sell at 0.0002 / KEK Smiley
Activity: 372
Kek price has risen a little over the previous few days. It may be that whale selling has led to a decline in prices, and kek should have its own value.

agreed with you bro ,but it's good chance to buy more KEK
Activity: 147
Activity: 230
Devs. what's up with staking? half of my coins are generated but not accepted.With bigger block rewards it wasn't an issue.
Working normally with me. All my coins accepted only 1 block (9 blocks a day) not excepted
Pages:
Jump to: