Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KEK] Kekcoin | PoS | MemeTech | Tipbot - page 17. (Read 67764 times)

Activity: 389
Merit: 256
Devs. what's up with staking? half of my coins are generated but not accepted.With bigger block rewards it wasn't an issue.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
yeah, saw the price jump today. What's the news behind it other then their 1st project is now live  - kekparadise?
Activity: 364
Merit: 440
Guys, did you see the RADS growth today? It's really amazing ride. I gonna put some profit from KEK there also - it looks promising.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Vincit qui se vincit.
Kekcoin is going to have an easy 8 mil market-cap in the future. Thats 9-10x from here. Making money has never been easier. Incredibly confident in its success.
Good luck everybody.
Activity: 478
today, the price has come back a lot! it seems that the airdrop coins have dumped over!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Wow... we are now down to 5 in PoS. it's very fast... how long will it stay here?

I barely mined my 10k Kek.. Because it was quite too late when I started PoSing...
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
now,the rewards of posing mining decrease half,only 5 kek! the rewards decrease,the price should increase,why the price drop so much?
Because people selling their airdrop.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Ok finally Bittrex unblocked my account. I tell you those guys are annoying AF !!
I can't wat to get my bounty and I know this will do well seeing as its based on kek and pepe frog.
Pepe Trump xD
Activity: 375
now,the rewards of posing mining decrease half,only 5 kek! the rewards decrease,the price should increase,why the price drop so much?
Activity: 294
I'm not selling my KEKs but I've noticed that the mining has become more difficult these days.
Activity: 280
Isn't KEK somewhere means "LOL"Huh?
Activity: 434
Now,the pos mining rewards can not compensate the price drop Undecided

i will hold and trust KEK ,i think KEK will pump soon ,rocket moon!
Activity: 375
Now,the pos mining rewards can not compensate the price drop Undecided
Activity: 541
I now have about 2-4 blocks of POS mining every day, and I see 40 nodes online in wallet, I feel mining very difficult.

How many KEKs are you staking now? I only got 1-2 blocks / 24h
I used to be 10K KEK at POS mining, but now it has stopped, I have sold my KEK, only part of it.
Activity: 644
I now have about 2-4 blocks of POS mining every day, and I see 40 nodes online in wallet, I feel mining very difficult.

The same  Grin
Activity: 503

Activity: 665
Merit: 107
lol stil no update?
looks like they waiting for kekdaq  Cheesy
kekdaq will be huge , you all in the wrong coin   Grin

KEKCOIN IS NOT KEKDAQ

Yes, still no update from Devs. Must be on holiday or something.
Yes, Kekcoin is not Kekdaq. I like the idea of MasterKek MN as well.

Meme coins should be supported by the community who believed in it and FUD should not be raised as to which coin is better.
These are all Meme coins, created in the blockchain so that they may live and be remembered in perpetuity. They may increase or may even not have value in the future.
Starting a "word war" between meme coins is just irresponsible posting and is acting like a 3-year old.

We, the Kekcoin initial supporters, will always support Kekcoin.
I'll stake my coins as long as possible to support Kek blockchain.
Activity: 72
what's mean of Meme? I see many times in the introduction of KEK!
Activity: 72
what is the main function of this coin? it created for what?
Activity: 155
lol stil no update?
looks like they waiting for kekdaq  Cheesy
kekdaq will be huge , you all in the wrong coin   Grin

KEKCOIN IS NOT KEKDAQ
Pages:
Jump to: