Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KEK] Kekcoin | PoS | MemeTech | Tipbot - page 18. (Read 67764 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I now have about 2-4 blocks of POS mining every day, and I see 40 nodes online in wallet, I feel mining very difficult.
You are lucky  Smiley
I have maximum 2 blocks per 24 hours. I see only 12-14 connections. Whats wrong?
You should sends kekcoin to Cryptopia and trade to increase the amount  Grin Grin Grin

Maybe but dont  Grin
Activity: 208
Merit: 101
I now have about 2-4 blocks of POS mining every day, and I see 40 nodes online in wallet, I feel mining very difficult.
You are lucky  Smiley
I have maximum 2 blocks per 24 hours. I see only 12-14 connections. Whats wrong?
You should sends kekcoin to Cryptopia and trade to increase the amount  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 644
You are lucky  Smiley
Activity: 541
Activity: 200
Merit: 101
Looks like it is having some good traction on coinmarketcap and the day to day volume is increasing. All good signs.
Activity: 375
Now the staking only get 10 Kek per block.and the rewards have deceased! the price should increase!
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
MasterKEK node on top of the staking will be truly amazing. The price will go up significantly!
Activity: 363
If those meme coin/token band together it will be a huge tech of pepe and meme, and if they do held an ICO it will be a huge one.
Activity: 672
I think all Meme coins should band together to strengthen the Meme community. I'm not sure how this will be done but collaborative work with creators of Kek, Pepe, Doge, etc. will strengthen the Meme community.

Also, I'm hodling on to my airdrop and staking it. I hope devs will plan to release a Masternode e.g. Lord Kek or MasterKek.

That's not a bad idea I own some PEPE on top of KEK so I agree if they work together they can help each other succeed! Maybe not on a full time basis maybe just plan a Meme event together and see how it works out and if collaboration is good or not.

Lord Kek or MasterKek MAsternode would be epic, @Kekcoindev do you think this can become a reality? , I'm staking at 1 block a day, not much but at least keeping the coins coming in. Its a very scare coin so holding without a doubt.
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
I think all Meme coins should band together to strengthen the Meme community. I'm not sure how this will be done but collaborative work with creators of Kek, Pepe, Doge, etc. will strengthen the Meme community.

Also, I'm hodling on to my airdrop and staking it. I hope devs will plan to release a Masternode e.g. Lord Kek or MasterKek.

That's not a bad idea I own some PEPE on top of KEK so I agree if they work together they can help each other succeed! Maybe not on a full time basis maybe just plan a Meme event together and see how it works out and if collaboration is good or not.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
As soon as bitfrex stop their crap I can get my airdrop. Bittrex is horrible. I'll never use them again.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
does the difficulty rate halved once again?

From 25 Kek, I'm only getting 10 Kek now per block. And it's getting extremely difficult to come by. Before I receive my last Keks (10 kek to be exact) I have to wait like 3 days!

Does the difficulty increased?

Yes, block reward is halved. See the first post.
Activity: 294
does the difficulty rate halved once again?

From 25 Kek, I'm only getting 10 Kek now per block. And it's getting extremely difficult to come by. Before I receive my last Keks (10 kek to be exact) I have to wait like 3 days!

Does the difficulty increased?
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Alright i have this issue

I have 54 Active connections

But i am still out of sync after several days

What happen?
Activity: 232
Rubic stays cubic
What? This means that there is no such address, cause all letters are capital. The right key probably has appropriate balance on it. But this guy won't be able to import his keys unless he will find the right pair of public and privat keys with small and capital letters in them.
I dont think so, dev noticed this before he distributed the coin, so all caps address wont have balance on it dev only send kekcoin to the correct address

That not true, cos my key were in the correct format when i generated it, but only saved to cap after i did a print to pdf in other to save the keys. if he or she copied their kek address directly from the site like i did they will have a balance but won't be able to claim it after.

I'm not sure if this would work, but you could try a brute-force approach. Test every possible combination of caps and non-caps for your private key. You'd need to build a program to do it for you, but since you know what all the letters/numbers are you *might* be able to do it.

If your keys were correct when you generated them and you followed all other steps correctly then the airdrop will have been sent. Are you sure you recorded the correct public key into the RADS smart chain?

Good luck!

Check your public all caps address in the block explorer. If there is a balance on it then you have a problem. An all caps address can be valid. The problem is it is not possible to reverse engineer from a public key to a private key. If one number changes in the public key then the private key could be something completely different. Maybe it is not the case that it is a matter of upper and lower case combinations of the private key to match the all caps public key. Coins successfully sent to an all caps address will be lost forever.

Yes i recorded the correct public key on the smart chain, my profile is on the list of airdrop recipient, I also confirmed it with the dev. However, I didn't notice the keys saved to caps till it was too late to have the dev resend the coins to a different address. i vivildy remember seeing the keys in the correct format after it was generated, so the only reason i can attribute to the all caps, is when i did the print to pdf to save the info.

Look inside the text file you saved before upload to Radium.
Activity: 180
KEK coin is doing surprisingly well! I'm staking like a champ. Well not really Cheesy 1-2 blocks a day KEK
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
What? This means that there is no such address, cause all letters are capital. The right key probably has appropriate balance on it. But this guy won't be able to import his keys unless he will find the right pair of public and privat keys with small and capital letters in them.
I dont think so, dev noticed this before he distributed the coin, so all caps address wont have balance on it dev only send kekcoin to the correct address

That not true, cos my key were in the correct format when i generated it, but only saved to cap after i did a print to pdf in other to save the keys. if he or she copied their kek address directly from the site like i did they will have a balance but won't be able to claim it after.

I'm not sure if this would work, but you could try a brute-force approach. Test every possible combination of caps and non-caps for your private key. You'd need to build a program to do it for you, but since you know what all the letters/numbers are you *might* be able to do it.

If your keys were correct when you generated them and you followed all other steps correctly then the airdrop will have been sent. Are you sure you recorded the correct public key into the RADS smart chain?

Good luck!

Check your public all caps address in the block explorer. If there is a balance on it then you have a problem. An all caps address can be valid. The problem is it is not possible to reverse engineer from a public key to a private key. If one number changes in the public key then the private key could be something completely different. Maybe it is not the case that it is a matter of upper and lower case combinations of the private key to match the all caps public key. Coins successfully sent to an all caps address will be lost forever.

Yes i recorded the correct public key on the smart chain, my profile is on the list of airdrop recipient, I also confirmed it with the dev. However, I didn't notice the keys saved to caps till it was too late to have the dev resend the coins to a different address. i vivildy remember seeing the keys in the correct format after it was generated, so the only reason i can attribute to the all caps, is when i did the print to pdf to save the info.
Activity: 375
Just look at the KEK blog, said not ready to release roadmap, this is unexpected, but is pleasantly surprised, roadmap is only a framework, the framework is easy to do things in the subjective, perhaps there will always be unexpected surprise, forgive my doubt.
the dev may think carefully where the coin will go and the plane must be realizable!
so be patient and wait for good news!
Activity: 232
Rubic stays cubic

Good luck!

Activity: 364
Go KEK go!

Any Roadmap/Things to do -list available anytime soon? Will be looking for this!
Pages:
Jump to: