Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KEK] Kekcoin | PoS | MemeTech | Tipbot - page 3. (Read 67756 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 110
Yes, now I can say for sure that the problem of stopping the wallet in the network remains the same. I have a Windows wallet on the server and stable every ten days, he points out" this program has stopped working " and pos does not go for several days.
Activity: 364
Merit: 440
had a problem with the wallet, often it just threw out of the network, the version was 2.0.2.0. I do not know what the reason is, but I hope the new version will solve this problem. Are there any plans to expand on KEK exchange sites?

I don't have this issue, but I do have a problem that the wallet stops working every 3-4 days with a Windows error "this program has stopped working". I have to restart the wallet and unlock it again to continue staking. Any one else with this issue?

yep, have a same prob on Win10, occuring every 2 weeks, seems like memory leak in code. Anyone else with this issue?

Yes, on my Win 10 machine KEK wallet also closes by itself once a week or so.

Hmmm "good" to hear that I am not the only one with this issue. I am using Windows 8.1 64-bit. Hopefully the devs can find the cause and solve this bug then. Any logs that we could supply that might come in handy to research this issue?

Any updates from devs about this issue?
had a problem with the wallet, often it just threw out of the network, the version was 2.0.2.0. I do not know what the reason is, but I hope the new version will solve this problem. Are there any plans to expand on KEK exchange sites?

I don't have this issue, but I do have a problem that the wallet stops working every 3-4 days with a Windows error "this program has stopped working". I have to restart the wallet and unlock it again to continue staking. Any one else with this issue?

that's what I was trying to say, sorry for the bad English. After reinstalling the wallet to the new version, I observe, but it seems that it remains as it was, without changes
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

yep, have a same prob on Win10, occuring every 2 weeks, seems like memory leak in code. Anyone else with this issue?

Hmmm "good" to hear that I am not the only one with this issue. I am using Windows 8.1 64-bit. Hopefully the devs can find the cause and solve this bug then. Any logs that we could supply that might come in handy to research this issue?
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Activity: 364
Merit: 440

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Well, It is a very funny coin, and it look like EUT ( ethereum useless Token)in my opinion,  maybe u coins awaits a similar fate, i will buy.
GIF by SOCIFI

Activity: 384
Merit: 107
I’m out of the loop. Is kekcoin having issues or its 100% cryptopia holding things up?

The kek blockchain is fine, only cryptopia is having issues and cant solve them - as always.
Activity: 34
What is the right procedure to upgrade?
Activity: 75
Yes man we all love blockchain technology it is best thing since 2008 and you are going good so carry on I am with you
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
@fabi90

No, there is no online wallet, you have to sync. Are you connected to any nodes? Would be great if dev or anyone could make a .zip file with up to date blockchain.
Activity: 204
Merit: 252
I would like to know if Is there an online wallet?
I have the private key and I need because I can't sync the whole chain.
Is it the wallet update mandatory? Does it have a faster sync?
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
i have some problems with my Kekcoin wallet. Im on v1.0.0.0-g and trying to update to 2.0.4. But the installer keeps crashing. Im on W7 64bit. Can someone help?
If you from KEKcoin v1 wallet, first delete everything except wallet.dat (don't delete wallet.dat if you want to keep your KEK coins) then run KEKcoin-qt wallet v2.0.4
Hope this can help.
GIF by SOCIFI
i have some problems with my Kekcoin wallet. Im on v1.0.0.0-g and trying to update to 2.0.4. But the installer keeps crashing. Im on W7 64bit. Can someone help?

Have you tried running it as an Administrator? Might help.
Activity: 10
Activity: 78
I wonder if memes originatdd on 4chan or somewhere else possibly on the darkweb like 8chan or 12chan
GIF by SOCIFI
Announcement:

Check out the new Kekcoin 2018 Roadmap, and our blog post for further details!

If you haven't yet updated your wallet to Kekcoin v2.0.4, it is available for download. So far 95% of nodes have updated and the Segregated Witness softfork is predicted to activate on the 7th/05/2018.

Nice update. Specifically looking forward to Lightning-KEK and MemeNodes Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Pages:
Jump to: