Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KEK] Kekcoin | PoS | MemeTech | Tipbot - page 5. (Read 67756 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 1
I have a good domain for you...very powerful. Most powerful? Maybe! https://undeveloped.com/buy-domain/%F0%93%86%8F.com?redirected=true&tld=com it's kek, look. copy+paste him in browser bar .com and see. Imagine the clicks!
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
anyone is using the latest windows wallet 2.02.? I resync my wallet, restore the wallet.dat file and now I can see the transactions but available balance is empty. Any idea? Thanks!

Use the old version for now.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Another network divergence has been detected. We are investigating the issue now and will provide updates as the situation develops. To continue staking or transacting, please use wallet v1.0. It is possible that you will be interacting with an orphan chain if you are using wallet v2.0.2.
https://t.me/KekcoinOfficial/26306

The older version is showing an incorrect balance for me. I'm also only receiving stakes a few times a day, while this used to be almost every 2 hours. I got the feeling the new wallet might have changed something to the wallet.dat and now the old wallet can't handle this properly, but I'm just guessing here. Any way to restore this?
Activity: 384
Merit: 107
The last wallet updates and patches were really fast. Why is it this time so long? Is this a bigger issue? I hope we will soon see segwit activated, cant wait for the memechain and other surprises the dev team has prepared for us! Kek to the moon.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
anyone is using the latest windows wallet 2.02.? I resync my wallet, restore the wallet.dat file and now I can see the transactions but available balance is empty. Any idea? Thanks!

Use the old version for now.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Another network divergence has been detected. We are investigating the issue now and will provide updates as the situation develops. To continue staking or transacting, please use wallet v1.0. It is possible that you will be interacting with an orphan chain if you are using wallet v2.0.2.
https://t.me/KekcoinOfficial/26306
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
  excellent design new wallet, I like it. There is here a question - except cryptopia exchange no. I think only one exchanger is not enough. If you really planned masternode, I would like to see competition at least in the form of another exchange.

Just be patient its still a new coin, the exchanges will come in time.. but you can always pay the listing fee for any exchange when you want to have kek listed there.. be happy that the price is still low so its good to accumulate Wink kek with memechain will be at 50k satoshi at least.. screenshot this!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
  excellent design new wallet, I like it. There is here a question - except cryptopia exchange no. I think only one exchanger is not enough. If you really planned masternode, I would like to see competition at least in the form of another exchange.
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
What is KekCoin?
The KekCoin is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency which is based on the proof-of-Stake principle. It is designed to add value to the Internet community.
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-kekcoin.html
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Announcement:

Kekcoin v2.0 Wallet upgrade now available here.

Check out the latest developer update for details on this update and the future outlook for Kekcoin!

Users must upgrade their wallet software before Segregated Witness activates, or they risk being kicked off the network.

To monitor the activation status of Segregated Witness, visit our telegram chat group and use the command:
Code:
/softfork

Blessings of Kek,

Satoshis Cat

Hence now, we would require to upgrade the wallet and just run it right?

Else my coins will get stuck in this case?

Thanks

EDIT: Waoh just download the new core wallet, it looks freaking AWESOME! THE New UI Design is awesome
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Is it true that if you bundle all your coins in 1 address you will stake more as supposed to using separate addresses, since you then hold more weight? I wasn't sure if this was something from the "old" days with the first PoS coins or if this applies to any PoS coin that exists? I have sent all my coins to one of my addresses and I seem to be getting stakes left and right now, a lot more than before.

Yeah, I think in KEK case it works better if you hold all coins on one address, unless you have some good amount of them (like more than 10k?). Than it may be better to split. But I'm not an expert, maybe there is a calculator for this?
GIF by SOCIFI
Is it true that if you bundle all your coins in 1 address you will stake more as supposed to using separate addresses, since you then hold more weight? I wasn't sure if this was something from the "old" days with the first PoS coins or if this applies to any PoS coin that exists? I have sent all my coins to one of my addresses and I seem to be getting stakes left and right now, a lot more than before.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Although the development of KEK is progressing slowly, I see it is a project to improve the whole blockchain, so I still insist on POS. I believe KEK will bring me surprises in the future.
GIF by SOCIFI
I’m supporting the idea with MN starting from 20k - that’s a great selling point for KEK
I believe in you guys and expect the bright future for KEK midterms! Well done guys! 👌👍✌️

Masternode would be topkek! It would also bring more exposure because I think more and more people are investigating masternodes to score some good ROI's.

I like the new wallet, looks a lot more fresh and cool with the staking stats and all.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
 I’m supporting the idea with MN starting from 20k - that’s a great selling point for KEK
I believe in you guys and expect the bright future for KEK midterms! Well done guys! 👌👍✌️
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
how about can i earn KEK with TipBot?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Announcement:

Kekcoin v2.0 Wallet upgrade now available here.

Check out the latest developer update for details on this update and the future outlook for Kekcoin!

Users must upgrade their wallet software before Segregated Witness activates, or they risk being kicked off the network.

To monitor the activation status of Segregated Witness, visit our telegram chat group and use the command:
Code:
/softfork

Blessings of Kek,

Satoshis Cat
Hey when do you will also integrate the reddit tipbot? Have you guys also thought about it do work together with other companys/ institutions like 9gag for example? I am sure some partners would help the whole kek project! Anyway I believe in kek and waiting now for the next meme competition. KEK!
Activity: 84
The dankness of this project is overwhelming. What a better way to praise Lord Kek than invest in this blessed project?
Activity: 187
I think it is important to delegate and decentralized to maintain high efficiency. Parallel processing > Serial processing right? I mean yes yes depends on the application, but in my thoughts the bigger the power in the hands of fewer and fewer the harder it will be to get things down
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I've been holding this coin since it's inception.  Nice to finally get rid of it... even if I lost a bit.  Had almost .04 BTC in this, not too much back in July... but nice to have  back some of it now!  Cheesy
I've sold some of them on the 1000-1500 sat, and now the price has doubled, and I'm sad.
Pages:
Jump to: