Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KEK] Kekcoin | PoS | MemeTech | Tipbot - page 6. (Read 67756 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I've been holding this coin since it's inception.  Nice to finally get rid of it... even if I lost a bit.  Had almost .04 BTC in this, not too much back in July... but nice to have  back some of it now!  Cheesy

This is a private matter for everyone and you have the right to make any decisions. However, I believe that you are a little rushed with this coin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
I've been holding this coin since it's inception.  Nice to finally get rid of it... even if I lost a bit.  Had almost .04 BTC in this, not too much back in July... but nice to have  back some of it now!  Cheesy

I'm quite certain it is only just getting started. You've waited so long and now you are selling at a loss? Quoting this for future reference. Enjoy your 0.04BTC Cheesy
Activity: 207
DEEPONION - NO ICO
Activity: 376
Is Kekcoin gonna join the altcoin pump party soon? Still holding my bag.

I'm sure about Grin

There she blows. Been a long time coming!

what's the altcoin pump party?
Activity: 397
Merit: 250

I'm sure about Grin

There she blows. Been a long time coming!
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

I'm sure about Grin
Activity: 397
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
the staking now is very few compare to the began! now each block only get 1 kek,has any way to get more kek?

You can get more Kek by participating in the meme bounties.
Activity: 478
the staking now is very few compare to the began! now each block only get 1 kek,has any way to get more kek?
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Praise Kek! dont forget to vote here for kekcoin! you can vote on every browser and every few days!
https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/2126/atomic-keks-on-altcoinio

lets get it listed here!

And comment here with $KEK, the first arabian exchange!

https://twitter.com/PalmExchange/status/931855582289592320

KEK!

Nice one, voted with 6 browsers, will do again tomorrow. Keep it up. I would prefer Bittrex though Cheesy
Activity: 384
Merit: 107
Praise Kek! dont forget to vote here for kekcoin! you can vote on every browser and every few days!
https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/2126/atomic-keks-on-altcoinio

lets get it listed here!

And comment here with $KEK, the first arabian exchange!

https://twitter.com/PalmExchange/status/931855582289592320

KEK!
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
with reward reduced down to 1 kek i think it's time for devs to turn on fund coins to stake.

Is the reward already reduced to 1 Kek right now?

Haven't follow on the Kekcoin thread and didn't on my client for quite some time Tongue
Affirmative  Smiley
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
with reward reduced down to 1 kek i think it's time for devs to turn on fund coins to stake.

Is the reward already reduced to 1 Kek right now?

Haven't follow on the Kekcoin thread and didn't on my client for quite some time Tongue
Activity: 50
Why?  Huh Huh
Activity: 389
Merit: 256
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
How to get more node?
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
I have difficulty staking now. The number of nodes that my staking node connects to now is only 4-5 nodes. I used to get 16 then it slowly dwindled down (less 1 per week).
I also saw 16 conflicted mining transactions after Dec 5, it's almost continuous and that has never happened before.

Activity: 42
Great useful project! Good luck!
Activity: 490
   I think the correct question is put about the increase in the number of exchangers. Today in Cryptopia there has been a tendency to reduce the value of the coins, but nobody is willing to give a coin for too low a price. This is a very good example for many of the coins that fell sharply down in this growth of bitcoin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Hello. Do you have plans to enter other exchanges other than cryptopia? Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: