Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KING] [4 hours ICO] Kingdom Coin X13, 2.4M coins, 2.5% PoS | 5 exchanges - page 17. (Read 61527 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
WARNING.

Someone made the same ANN and has posted a "windows" wallet. DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM THERE.

This is the official announcement topic for KING.

Same copypaste clown as before.
Yeah ;/

Hope people wont download that trojan "wallet".

I prefer the wallet for linux - no trojan.
You're correct. But we wont have any linux wallets Sad
Lots of different distros out there. If we make a linux wallet in the future, it'll be compiled for latest Ubuntu distro.

We will not be able to add Kingdom Coin to our exchange unless you release the wallet for linux.
Isn't it better for an exchange to compile its own wallet? Sad
After checking the source? Linux wallet is not an issue, because 99% of people who use linux compile on their own.
That's the only reason we're not releasing one.

Every time I compile new wallet I got new problem. Fixing it takes a lot of time very often.

I like DOGE's wallet example - https://github.com/dogecoin/dogecoin/releases.
There are many binaries compiled mac, linux 32/64bits, windows.

The most important think is linux wallet is compiled in static mode - I like it very much because in such case (DOGE example) I can add new wallet in a few minutes.

Which distro are you using?

Ubuntu 14.04 - 64 bits (no gui).
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
WARNING.

Someone made the same ANN and has posted a "windows" wallet. DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM THERE.

Yeah ;/

Lots of different distros out there. If we make a linux wallet in the future, it'll be compiled for latest Ubuntu distro.

We will not be able to add Kingdom Coin to our exchange unless you release the wallet for linux.
After checking the source? Linux wallet is not an issue, because 99% of people who use linux compile on their own.

Every time I compile new wallet I got new problem. Fixing it takes a lot of time very often.

The most important think is linux wallet is compiled in static mode - I like it very much because in such case (DOGE example) I can add new wallet in a few minutes.

Which distro are you using?
WARNING.

Yeah ;/

I'm dying.
WARNING.

Yeah ;/

WARNING.

Yeah ;/

I'm dying.
C-CEX is setting up KING now as we speak.
https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/1087-KING
3 hours and 30 minutes left until ICO starts.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
ActionCrypto.com- Bitcoin Binary Options
WARNING.

Yeah ;/

i dont read through the page, when is ICO gonna begin?
I'm dying.
WARNING.

Yeah ;/

WARNING.

Yeah ;/

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
ActionCrypto.com- Bitcoin Binary Options
There is one major problem without even looking at the project.

ICO 30%

the rest is for giveaway and miners?

Sorry but this isn't going to work.

The people who purchases in your ICO has not advantage over big miners and these miners can drop the price anytime under ICO.

By experience i'm telling you either make this a 100% ICO with a small premine or make it 100% minable with a small premine i think you'll prefer going with the ICO idea.

The mix is the worst thing you could ever do to the investors because only them will have the value of the coin at heart the rest will only mine to dump believe me it's not a good mix.
Have you had free time to read the OP? Regarding how demand will be made, and rest of things mentioned of course?

I don't know if you think im trolling or what ever but im writing this as the ICO is something i would be participating in if it wasn't for the miners part.

Kingdom Coin will be used by miners, who will mine it for 2 weeks.

Miners are going to dump the coins asap, as an ICO holder i would just be worried. I understand your project is legit and is aiming on a longterm establishment but this miners/ico mix is really not good for the investors.

then dont buy, just mine and dump them like the miners?
I'm dying.
WARNING.

Yeah ;/

Activity: 574
WARNING.

I'm dying.
WARNING.

I'm dying.
It makes no sense to comment on whether the ico is a good or bad investment without knowing the price. If it is too high expect a lot of fud and lack of buyers.
Current price for 750000 coins is really cheap. Like I mentioned before, I have thought of everything.
It's easy to fight the FUD. Just boring, because fudsters will keep to FUD even they show they're not right.

will see price shortly Smiley
Less than 4 hours and 30 minutes left!

Well, even if the price is way high that still doesn't mean future failure. Look at bitcent, I thought it's 50k ipo price was bonkers and it went to 200k in short time. You just never know in crypto, all I know is if it's too high I won't buy it - most of the time that's a good decision.
I understand what you're talking about. Smiley

Price will be revealed in about 4 hours from now!

legendary
Activity: 1414
It makes no sense to comment on whether the ico is a good or bad investment without knowing the price. If it is too high expect a lot of fud and lack of buyers.
Current price for 750000 coins is really cheap. Like I mentioned before, I have thought of everything.
It's easy to fight the FUD. Just boring, because fudsters will keep to FUD even they show they're not right.

Well, even if the price is way high that still doesn't mean future failure. Look at bitcent, I thought it's 50k ipo price was bonkers and it went to 200k in short time. You just never know in crypto, all I know is if it's too high I won't buy it - most of the time that's a good decision.
I'm dying.

Activity: 81
legendary
Activity: 1414
I'm dying.
we will see long term buy in ico
or dont buy in  ico
its all A gamble for every 1
I think dont now i only lost a lot
of money becouse i dont wanna sell
I think every coin wil go dead i dont now
only btc and litecoin survive
but i will buy this coin for not selling again haha
greetz stuppit dutchman   Grin