Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KING] [4 hours ICO] Kingdom Coin X13, 2.4M coins, 2.5% PoS | 5 exchanges - page 15. (Read 61498 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
What happen? Not launch? Or change the time? No announcement of it? Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

You haven't missed anything bud, will be coins avail for a while yet!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
What happen? Not launch? Or change the time? No announcement of it? Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
ICO phase was launched: https://c-cex.com/?p=king-btc
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I'm dying.
when do ico end?
ICO will last for 7 days, starting from today.
Activity: 378
legendary
Activity: 1442
Got some fudding going on already hah........good job Kesyer:-)

That damn troll box on CEX is quite a funny read today........EVERYBODY buy FudCoin......it's gonna crush bitcoin in a week from now lol Grin

Yep

To quote realsolid

"are you ready for the bitcoin collapse?" Grin
legendary
Forgot to say.....congrats too man on your first launch:-)
legendary
Got some fudding going on already hah........good job Kesyer:-)

That damn troll box on CEX is quite a funny read today........EVERYBODY buy FudCoin......it's gonna crush bitcoin in a week from now lol Grin
I'm dying.
According to Alctoin calendar the Kindom coin is launched now?

ICO phase is launched now. ( Supposed to launch. C-CEX launched our ICO an hour earlier, not sure why )

Volume:
3.10 BTC
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
According to Alctoin calendar the Kindom coin is launched now?
I'm dying.
Nice coin and project
I will buy some  Smiley
Thank you very much Smiley
Welcome aboard!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Nice coin and project
I will buy some  Smiley
legendary
Agreed, pubescent pumping and dumping is easy to spot Grin
I'm dying.
ICO price of 7500 sats? That seems ludacris. Gives me a bad feeling about your intentions. I don't doubt you will bang out a simple website to fulfill your promise but I just don't get the price.

That means a market cap over $65,000 which may be slightly reduced if some coins are destroyed. It appear you are trying to rip people off from the start?

How are you able to evaluate your coin at that price? I don't understand. All I see is a website that wants to publish ads and sell ads.
Oh, you're the guy from the trollbox. Hi troll Smiley

Yes, 750000 coins up for sale. Which is 30% of entire supply.

$65k is a lot, for 2.4M coins? wow. Well, I don't want to sound harsh, but you haven't been around crypto for a long period.

All I see is a website that wants to publish ads and sell ads.

If you read the ANN you'll see it's not about the ads, but something much deeper.
Can you spot it?

Glad to have some FUD going on.

Somewhere in the world school must have just finished for the day  Wink

Leave it man, he's hyping FUD coin on that chatbox.. Roll Eyes
He's threatened of bagholding it. Some agendas are obvious.
legendary
ICO price of 7500 sats? That seems ludacris. Gives me a bad feeling about your intentions. I don't doubt you will bang out a simple website to fulfill your promise but I just don't get the price.

That means a market cap over $65,000 which may be slightly reduced if some coins are destroyed. It appear you are trying to rip people off from the start?

How are you able to evaluate your coin at that price? I don't understand. All I see is a website that wants to publish ads and sell ads.

$65k is a lot, for 2.4M coins? wow. Well, I don't want to sound harsh, but you haven't been around crypto for a long period.

If you read the ANN you'll see it's not about the ads, but something much deeper.
Can you spot it?

Somewhere in the world school must have just finished for the day  Wink

legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
I'm dying.

Can you spot it?

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
It doesn't really matter if ICO launched an hour earlier than planned. Still plenty of coins and time to buy.
Activity: 294

Pages:
Jump to: