Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KING] [4 hours ICO] Kingdom Coin X13, 2.4M coins, 2.5% PoS | 5 exchanges - page 13. (Read 61496 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
so pos active from the go? excellent  Cool

agreed we do need the reward structure, if theres a high block reward phase i may have to hold off pos until then, you know why Wink
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
ActionCrypto.com- Bitcoin Binary Options
Hey Dev,

I am sorry if I have missed seeing it, I don't see the block rewards for the PoW phase. I just wanted to decide whether to mine or buy from ICO.

why not both? worth investing imo but i'm going to mine aswell

2059 blocks (100 0 reward removed & premine block removed) and 1,667,600 coins (750,000 ico removed) so :
1667600/2059 = 809.90772219 per block?

stoned math  Undecided

u forgot about 2.5 % PoS, so max supply will include POS, still we need to know the block/reward
legendary
Activity: 1050
Hey Dev,

I am sorry if I have missed seeing it, I don't see the block rewards for the PoW phase. I just wanted to decide whether to mine or buy from ICO.

why not both? worth investing imo but i'm going to mine aswell

2059 blocks (100 0 reward removed & premine block removed) and 1,667,600 coins (750,000 ico removed) so :
1667600/2059 = 809.90772219 per block?

stoned math  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
has mining started for this coin yet?

Not yet, ICO is open and pow starts After ICO
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
has mining started for this coin yet?
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Hey Dev,

Activity: 742
I'm dying.
ANN has been updated.

OP was re-written from scratch, by https://twitter.com/Sicarious_ , who will be working with us on www.AltcoinKingdom.com as a writer.
You can find him on Freenode, nickname: JackDog
I'm dying.
hahaha......feels like a "nuff said" moment Grin

"I'm rich, bitch" is only a nuff said moment if you are playing a coked up Rick James. Sorry
I'm just getting on your level, that's all. Do you see how it feels now? Smiley

PS: Those are your words, by the way. Not mine. I don't watch movies, for my good luck. Nor I sniff coke.
I don't see anything "offensive" nor "cocky" in my reply. Try harder, please.

btw, it's 56.25 BTC. Not 51. You haven't even read the topic and you're attacking already.

EDIT: Just went through your posting history. 1 page was enough. Have a good night!

Not sure if I missed it but i don't see the numbers on the OP.

How many coins for miners on a 2 week period?

And how many premine?
Premine is 30% of the entire amount. Which is: 750000 coins.
Mineable coins over 2 weeks: 1667600

Let me know if you have any other question, I'll be around!

If the ICO doesnt sell out, will you also destroy the proportional part of the coins to be mined?

Since miners get a bit more then 2X the amount of ico coin, if ico sell 50% will you destroy also 50% of the mined coins to provide the ICO investors with some kind of advantage over the miners? because i know i am repeating my self but at 7500 sat a coin X 1.6M over a short period of 2 weeks is way too much pressure on the market for the ICO price to hold. Once again im not trolling just stating facts, this mix is even more dangerous then i initialy though. I am sure you could get more support from your coin if the miners didnt have such a big advantage over ICO investors.

No, that's impossible to do actually. It would be a good idea, but like I said, no Sad
Miners who will be putting their KING for sale will be selling their coin because of the demand (explained in many posts, even in OP, what kind of demand I'm talking about ).

There are miners who mine for daily profit.
>>                                  >> weekly profit
>>                                  >> monthly profit
>>                                  >> because they believe in a project and they will hold their coins.

All you gotta do is chose which one are you. That's a solid 25% of chance, who, when, why will sell his coins.
Markets move, prices go up and down. You never know who's buying any coin and what his agenda might be.
Activity: 281

"I'm rich, bitch" is only a nuff said moment if you are playing a coked up Rick James. Sorry

PS: Those are your words, by the way. Not mine. I don't watch movies, for my good luck. Nor I sniff coke.

btw, it's 56.25 BTC. Not 51. You haven't even read the topic and you're attacking already.

EDIT: Just went through your posting history. 1 page was enough. Have a good night!

And how many premine?

If the ICO doesnt sell out, will you also destroy the proportional part of the coins to be mined?

Since miners get a bit more then 2X the amount of ico coin, if ico sell 50% will you destroy also 50% of the mined coins to provide the ICO investors with some kind of advantage over the miners? because i know i am repeating my self but at 7500 sat a coin X 1.6M over a short period of 2 weeks is way too much pressure on the market for the ICO price to hold. Once again im not trolling just stating facts, this mix is even more dangerous then i initialy though. I am sure you could get more support from your coin if the miners didnt have such a big advantage over ICO investors.

I'm dying.

Have I gone and revealed my soul in half a dozen postings again? I do that sometimes. Nothing personal

Edit: I just went through your trust rating. Sort of a nuff said moment was had
Oh, wow. Hope you enjoyed it. I believe you'd be good company of that guy. ( All those accounts are 1 guy Wink )
But yeah, newbies fall for red font.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

Have I gone and revealed my soul in half a dozen postings again? I do that sometimes. Nothing personal

Edit: I just went through your trust rating. Sort of a nuff said moment was had
I'm dying.

And how many premine?

Activity: 281

And how many premine?
I'm dying.

legendary

legendary
I'm dying.
3/12/2014 www.coin-swap.net agreed to list us when PoW starts.

still nothing and it o most 5th of december

when will it come live?
The only place where people can buy KING coin atm is C-CEX: https://c-cex.com/?p=king-btc

We're still in ICO phase.

PoW will start after ICO ends. Smiley

aha okey thanks

and how much is the coin currently worth?!
Current price is 0.000075

so does it payoff to buy now ?
im really intrested in getting this coin...
Well, you should do your own research if you'd like to buy. The easiest for me is to say "Yes, buy it" Tongue
If you think our project has a decent future, then why not?

im currently still thinking if i should risk it

i think it might have a future but im still worried...it would be my first time to invest into a coin(buy) to get profit from it
I'll be honest with you.
The thing is: I can't control coin price. I don't know where it can go. Either 100k, or 1k. It's all up to people who're interested to push this project up.

That's all I can tell you Smiley

51 btc ICO! That is a great many coins! Good luck with THAT

I don't understand your logic.  There have been many ICO/IPOs that pulled WAAAAAY more than that!  And from coins launched from brand new accounts lol:-)  Personally I think ANY ICO/IPO carries heavy risk, but I think MUCH less risk to invest in one like this where we have a VERY reputable dev behind it.

Did you think I was being sarcastic?! Goodness, no. $18,000USD to the dev is perfectly reasonable. Have at it I'm sure
Dev made more than $100k in less than a year, by trading.
You think he needs to screw his reputation for 18k?
legendary

when will it come live?
The only place where people can buy KING coin atm is C-CEX: https://c-cex.com/?p=king-btc

aha okey thanks

Well, you should do your own research if you'd like to buy. The easiest for me is to say "Yes, buy it" Tongue

i think it might have a future but im still worried...it would be my first time to invest into a coin(buy) to get profit from it
I'll be honest with you.
The thing is: I can't control coin price. I don't know where it can go. Either 100k, or 1k. It's all up to people who're interested to push this project up.

I don't understand your logic.  There have been many ICO/IPOs that pulled WAAAAAY more than that!  And from coins launched from brand new accounts lol:-)  Personally I think ANY ICO/IPO carries heavy risk, but I think MUCH less risk to invest in one like this where we have a VERY reputable dev behind it.

Did you think I was being sarcastic?! Goodness, no. $18,000USD to the dev is perfectly reasonable. Have at it I'm sure
legendary
Activity: 1442

when will it come live?

aha okey thanks

I'll be honest with you.

I don't understand your logic.  There have been many ICO/IPOs that pulled WAAAAAY more than that!  And from coins launched from brand new accounts lol:-)  Personally I think ANY ICO/IPO carries heavy risk, but I think MUCH less risk to invest in one like this where we have a VERY reputable dev behind it.

+1
legendary

when will it come live?

aha okey thanks

I'll be honest with you.

Pages:
Jump to: