Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KING] [4 hours ICO] Kingdom Coin X13, 2.4M coins, 2.5% PoS | 5 exchanges - page 18. (Read 61498 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
we will see long term buy in ico
or dont buy in  ico
its all A gamble for every 1
I think dont now i only lost a lot
of money becouse i dont wanna sell
I think every coin wil go dead i dont now
only btc and litecoin survive
but i will buy this coin for not selling again haha
greetz stuppit dutchman   Grin
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR COIN
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
There is one major problem without even looking at the project.

ICO 30%

the rest is for giveaway and miners?

Sorry but this isn't going to work.

The people who purchases in your ICO has not advantage over big miners and these miners can drop the price anytime under ICO.

By experience i'm telling you either make this a 100% ICO with a small premine or make it 100% minable with a small premine i think you'll prefer going with the ICO idea.

The mix is the worst thing you could ever do to the investors because only them will have the value of the coin at heart the rest will only mine to dump believe me it's not a good mix.
Have you had free time to read the OP? Regarding how demand will be made, and rest of things mentioned of course?

I don't know if you think im trolling or what ever but im writing this as the ICO is something i would be participating in if it wasn't for the miners part.

Kingdom Coin will be used by miners, who will mine it for 2 weeks.

Miners are going to dump the coins asap, as an ICO holder i would just be worried. I understand your project is legit and is aiming on a longterm establishment but this miners/ico mix is really not good for the investors.
No, I don't think you're trolling. I know what you want to say. Like we both said, this coin is a long term coin. If miners dump, let them dump. Nobody is going to get rich overnight. That happens with all the coins out there.
Let the weak hands exit, scoop more coins, profit. ( That's how things work in crypto )

I'm sure that investors and myself wont allow ICO price get hammered after PoW ends. Wink

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

ICO 30%

The people who purchases in your ICO has not advantage over big miners and these miners can drop the price anytime under ICO.

By experience i'm telling you either make this a 100% ICO with a small premine or make it 100% minable with a small premine i think you'll prefer going with the ICO idea.

The mix is the worst thing you could ever do to the investors because only them will have the value of the coin at heart the rest will only mine to dump believe me it's not a good mix.
Have you had free time to read the OP? Regarding how demand will be made, and rest of things mentioned of course?

I don't know if you think im trolling or what ever but im writing this as the ICO is something i would be participating in if it wasn't for the miners part.

Kingdom Coin will be used by miners, who will mine it for 2 weeks.

Miners are going to dump the coins asap, as an ICO holder i would just be worried. I understand your project is legit and is aiming on a longterm establishment but this miners/ico mix is really not good for the investors.
I'm dying.

ICO 30%

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

ICO 30%

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
I'm dying.
I really love the logo and new graphics for the OP, looking really professional. I hope I can buy a bit also in the ICO..
Glad you like it, Ellie Smiley No worries about ICO, you're helping KING just with your presence Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I really love the logo and new graphics for the OP, looking really professional. I hope I can buy a bit also in the ICO..
I'm dying.
Production of a coin will begin after the end of ICO?
That is correct, 2-4 hours after ICO ends. I will post more information about when PoW starts today!

Please check OP. Graphics have been updated Smiley
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Production of a coin will begin after the end of ICO?
Activity: 81
Merit: 10

yeah i did 5x f5 and nothing new Smiley So i post it Tongue

Will see if i will get ban again... yesterday i got ban for 5 days for posting 2 wrong posts Cheesy 1. was "Good luck" and second countdown link.... Cheesy

damn 360sec waiting time Cheesy
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Yeah I do the same thing brother, just hella busy always doing 20 things at once.  I have loled MANY MANY times over the last numerous months, I get a notification and I catch it early.......click over and there's Keyser again, 1-3 to post in a new thread:-)  It got a little freaky there for a while Grin

well some do get bans for posting on this forum... But we all know, that they have double rules here.... Cheesy

Sorry, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Spam, insubstantial posts (5 days)
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
My BTC are on their way to https://c-cex.com/ ready for ICO  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Would somebody here be kind enough to post or pm me a bat for mining X13 on an R9 280X please Smiley

Been a long time since I mined!

NVM found a link Smiley

All set to go  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: