Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]KINGSLAYER - first mobile blockchain MMORPG - page 54. (Read 6813 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/king-slayer-20612 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
The topic is very interesting, the coin needs to gain popularity
copper member
Activity: 73
KingSlayer - The Mobile MMORPG Based On Blockchain
What do you have? Bad designed site and short video? And you want to collect 1 000 000 $ for this? I see the problem, that if your game will not interesting then nobody will play. And it is not first ICO - because - Lordmancer is already collected money for the same, but they have product and experience.

Be sure, our developers are skilled guys, and they have a lot of experience in game development. Please follow our news to know more about the development process https://kingslayer.io/news/development/article/1
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
can this game support on android or just support on PC?
Activity: 112
 i like this concept, also kind of the game.. very cool and interesting..is there any bounty programs dev.keep update
Activity: 42
reserved.
Activity: 98
Mining in the game?  Shocked
 I have never heard about it
So i'm not the only one! lol  Grin

FOR THE KINGSLAYER TEAM:

Is there a WP ? if not online even in production? I can't see it on you roadmap
Activity: 547
Merit: 109
What do you have? Bad designed site and short video? And you want to collect 1 000 000 $ for this? I see the problem, that if your game will not interesting then nobody will play. And it is not first ICO - because - Lordmancer is already collected money for the same, but they have product and experience.

Yes you are right, the concept is still same as with lordmancer project, although kingslayer is not the first, but there is nothing wrong, if We're looking on the website to see development progress  Grin
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
Wow! I love this old cool gaming design  Wink
ahahahah. I'm too. Like good games from 90th  Cool
fucking, yes.
Game screens looking like old classic MMORPGs
Activity: 364
Wow! I love this old cool gaming design  Wink
ahahahah. I'm too. Like good games from 90th  Cool
Activity: 162
i like this concept,and also kind of the game its very cool and interesting..is there bounty program here?
hmm...Maybe it will be later. I want to support the project too.
Activity: 118
hello
When will be the release of beta?
Activity: 311

Mining in the game? I'm in Smiley
Activity: 83
Activity: 256
Merit: 3

Why bad? It's traditional for this genre design, I like it. These guys also have a product, look at the news section on the site - they show us development progress. We need just give them some time...
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Activity: 74
i like this concept,and also kind of the game its very cool and interesting..is there bounty program here?
I also like such games. It's a pity, that now such plot games with their mythology developing once in a blue moon
Activity: 68
So I can mine while playing??? Shocked
It seems you're right.. It will super cool!
wondering, will be mining available in the first release?
Pages:
Jump to: