Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]KINGSLAYER - first mobile blockchain MMORPG - page 56. (Read 6813 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I like how gaming universe looks, waiting for detailes
Activity: 109
Russian developers, I do not even know if it's good or bad) Grin Grin
at least they honestly showed their faces. And what is the difference where the developers? What is actually interesting - is how this product will be realized.
Activity: 56
Russian developers, I do not even know if it's good or bad) Grin Grin
Activity: 54
I just want to play the game Grin
huh! I'm too. But earning some money...why not? Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Where is the White Paper?! I don't find it on the site, only Onepage! With such a young team, you must prepare thoroughly for the ICO! White Paper is one of the mandatory conditions for a successful ICO!
Activity: 341
Merit: 3
I just want to play the game Grin
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
According to the website it seems Virtual Game Coin will be POW mined by everyone simply by playing the game?
And how will the ingame mining work?
Activity: 87
So I can mine while playing??? Shocked
It seems you're right.. It will super cool!
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
I love gaming projects. Usually they reach hard cap. Look forward to this one
Activity: 68
So I can mine while playing??? Shocked
Activity: 74
According to the plot of the youtube did not understand what graphics, what plot? This game is only for android? I would like more advanced graphics and storyline. There is a danger that this game will be invisible among such numerous games on the android.
I don't think that it is only for android, iOS too. How do you like graphics on video? In my opinion it is very atmospheric
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
Bounty company?, reservation of Russian or French language of your choice
Activity: 54
The graphic is amazing! True fairy tale with heroes Wink
Activity: 102
According to the plot of the youtube did not understand what graphics, what plot? This game is only for android? I would like more advanced graphics and storyline. There is a danger that this game will be invisible among such numerous games on the android.
but not among miners, what do you think?
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
I see that there are bounties listed in the budget, when do you plan on doing them?
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
Activity: 537
Merit: 252
wow project with exciting games, looks interesting project. I like this project, I will participate with your project. cool game!!
Activity: 286
sounds curious, but for now, mining in game is really nice concept
Activity: 364
wow! New cool gaming ICO! Will follow you
Activity: 237
What're the unique features in this game?
Pages:
Jump to: