Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 306. (Read 1192000 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
what news about  kmd,the price had go up

BitcoinDark is merging to KMD.

No, that's not the news. Further, BitcoinDark will continue to exist (even though over 90% of the coins were exchanged for KMD) but without the original active development.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Do you need Polish translation?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com

BitcoinDark is merging to KMD.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
The team were very clear what would happen in regards to the ICO site and payouts. There has been plenty of time to already swap BTCD for KMD and its unfair to expect the team to make changes just because the price is pumping.
Activity: 399
Merit: 251
Any chance our BTCD to KMD payout can happen sooner then the first Friday of October? I want to be in an exchange for the event.

I highly doubt that that will happen.... Everyone had many opportunities to get the KMD out of the ICO site and this was communicated very well by the KMD team. James mentioned in an earlier post that the dates will not be changed.
Activity: 126
ETHD -Dev Team
This project will not disappoint. Good work, good community, good exchange, and currently at a good price. Good work guys, keep it up, this will shoot through the roof very soon.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Any chance our BTCD to KMD payout can happen sooner then the first Friday of October? I want to be in an exchange for the event.
Activity: 16
There is no doubt this coin will continue to rise until the announcement Friday.  It will be interesting to see how long it can hold the top volume position on Bittrex!
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Yes, it's a shame that the train left without me. I did not manage to sell my NXT coins to buy KMD at $ 1.4. Very disappointing. Good luck guys with this wonderful coin

Perhaps you still have time for our train after the end of the second wave of course there will be a little more expensive.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Yes, it's a shame that the train left without me. I did not manage to sell my NXT coins to buy KMD at $ 1.4. Very disappointing. Good luck guys with this wonderful coin
Activity: 11
komodo will settle top 15 with cap 500 - 800 million price between 6-8 $ before announcement , if announcement is a beast it can rush top 10 which will bring the price to a maximum of 15 $, gl
Activity: 266
Prontapay
Looks like a promising one.Second wave is coming
Activity: 560
price double in two days, FOMO kicking in. A pre-announcement on an upcoming event is a norm nowadays to pump the price. The technical chart showing great things ahead.
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
Glad I bought some komodo when it dipped under a dollar a couple of months back. And now the price seems more bullish like there's no tomorrow.
Activity: 716
Merit: 500
Kmd just keeps on giving and it doesn't look like it's stopping anytime soon
Activity: 16
Activity: 115
Merit: 11
https://dexstats.info
Komodo is finally getting the attention it deserves. Gutted that I didnt buy more when it was cheaper  Angry

I think kmd is still on the raise in terms of valuation. In terms of technology it's already superior. I posted a steem article last night

https://steemit.com/komodo/@alberm/komodo-big-announcement

and was amazed that a lot of people did not hear about kmd yet.
Activity: 383
Merit: 252
Can someone explain why BTCD still being traded and rising???  All BTCD should've been swapped to KMD already, no? what is the reason to buy BTCD now?

Btcd can be swapped until end of the year for kmd.  Also people try to capitalize on the arbitrage between the 2 markets
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Komodo is finally getting the attention it deserves. Gutted that I didnt buy more when it was cheaper  Angry
Jump to: