Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 323. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 100
😶😶😶😶😶
I have more than 10 kmd on bittrex. Can i also claim ?

The KMD has to be in a wallet you control, that is, a local wallet like Agama...

so when i move them to a wallet i can claim them ?

After your KMD are in your wallet, on your computer, they will be counted in the snapshot and and you will receive JUMBLR at the appropriate time as long as you move your KMD prior to the snapshot. Read back for the date.

Maybe A noob question but what do you mean with snapshot ?
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
Will barterdex be supporting tether? Can it?

I know it is a competitor to the pax but we really need a pegged crypto sooner rather then later to help hold those gains.

How is that pax thing coming anyway?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

The KMD has to be in a wallet you control, that is, a local wallet like Agama...

After your KMD are in your wallet, on your computer, they will be counted in the snapshot and and you will receive JUMBLR at the appropriate time as long as you move your KMD prior to the snapshot. Read back for the date.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
I guess I am at the right time after my successful withdrawal from Bittrex I hold my KMD on Agama wallet waiting for Jumblr snapshot.
you need move your KMD from Bittrex. I also do it in next days. i can claim them moving to my wallet.

I wouldn't wait until the last minute. At least test that the wallet on your PC is working. Also holding your KMD in a wallet you control allows you to gain the 5% interest you are entitled to.
Activity: 186
Blockchain Technology Enthusiast, IT Pro
New notary candidates:

As you know, each notary node mines about 2000 KMD per month and it is expected there will be a lot of new candidates for the next election cycle.

For those that think it is a matter of a few hours to get setup and running a notary node, this is not realistic. If you are seriously considering running in the next elections, I strongly suggest that you start a test node sooner, rather than later.

For this next cycle, the incumbents will have a very big advantage over newcomers in that they already have nodes that are working. By getting a test node up and running, you can equalize in that area.

By participating in the community, you wont be a stranger when it comes to election time

I thinks this time around i will votes for Komodo Devs for notary nodes, so this will motivate them to work harder and be loyal to Komodo.  Wink

Because in the last election, i was voting for those who promised to do promotions for Komodo, but so far i don't see any promotions work from them.
Maybe i am wrong, so you should lists some of your promotions work if you want us to vote for you again.

Sure, you can see some of my efforts at my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/satindergrewal

And I also tried explaining things in Lootz's Core Radio episodes: https://soundcloud.com/coremediaradio

Will be doing more of such things.

Thanks @grewalsatinder, for your great promotions work from Komodo.....we need more people like you in our Komodo community  Cool

You will be in my voting list for sure, and will vote for you again...hope others will votes for you too  Grin

Thanks  Smiley

I individually am coming with good news for community soon. Hopefully, next month end or may be a bit early.

And I think it will be a big help for Komodo/SuperNET community from an individual.

Trying to help boost things where possible however possible.

Cheers,
Satinder
Activity: 196
New notary candidates:

As you know, each notary node mines about 2000 KMD per month and it is expected there will be a lot of new candidates for the next election cycle.

For those that think it is a matter of a few hours to get setup and running a notary node, this is not realistic. If you are seriously considering running in the next elections, I strongly suggest that you start a test node sooner, rather than later.

For this next cycle, the incumbents will have a very big advantage over newcomers in that they already have nodes that are working. By getting a test node up and running, you can equalize in that area.

By participating in the community, you wont be a stranger when it comes to election time

I thinks this time around i will votes for Komodo Devs for notary nodes, so this will motivate them to work harder and be loyal to Komodo.  Wink

Because in the last election, i was voting for those who promised to do promotions for Komodo, but so far i don't see any promotions work from them.
Maybe i am wrong, so you should lists some of your promotions work if you want us to vote for you again.

Sure, you can see some of my efforts at my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/satindergrewal

And I also tried explaining things in Lootz's Core Radio episodes: https://soundcloud.com/coremediaradio

Thanks @grewalsatinder, for your great promotions work from Komodo.....we need more people like you in our Komodo community  Cool

You will be in my voting list for sure, and will vote for you again...hope others will votes for you too  Grin

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
I guess I am at the right time after my successful withdrawal from Bittrex I hold my KMD on Agama wallet waiting for Jumblr snapshot.
you need move your KMD from Bittrex. I also do it in next days. i can claim them moving to my wallet.
Activity: 186
Blockchain Technology Enthusiast, IT Pro
New notary candidates:

Activity: 196
New notary candidates:

Activity: 476
Merit: 133
New notary candidates:

Activity: 383
Merit: 252
the american story of 'the tortoise and the hare' comes to mind, with regard to the complainers. sort of like someone blowing their wad too quickly, a rapidly appreciating coin based on no true utility will ultimately have little value compared to the long term solutions presented by innovation and solid development.

some short time ago the bitcoin was worth a mere $400. sure did spend a few of those in my day, along with the $5 bitcoin. (when i started into all of this). sure did need the money enough to spend all of the btc that I had.. now look at today, do I look with regret? $4k plus and rising.. naw, no regret just optimism for the newer and the better. so far the kmd went up 30% since I started holding them, in not much time. sure when they go up 10x-100x I will be very happy, meanwhile I will bide my time in happiness that i don't have the spend the kmd this time, and I can hold them until they do what bitcoin did. for those that says that is impossible I would laugh and reply that anything is possible.

what is relevant is the long term vision not the short term wad blowing so people can make some easy money..

my only gripe with kmd although it is a point of recognition, is at the same time a dependency, on the bitcoin network. personally I don't see bitcoin making it through the long haul (yes you can hate me for the statement thats fine). thoughts there is that meanwhile, and somehow the kmd network is gaining independence from bitcoin as kmd evolves. i know this is not indicated in the published plans but perhaps somebody of intellect can factor in the potential that the bitcoin network may not be here forever. and during this time steps towards komodo fortification can manifest. in this way (hopefully it is my prayer!) kmd can exists, *someday* independently of bitcoin? and if you told me this was true then I would say we have a real winner. the other coins that show promise of actual implementation can be there also, but not the same faults repeated over and over.
KMD notarizations can be changed to use something other than BTC, in the event that makes sense to do.

But does it rely of the existence of another Blockchain?
And in case KMD is the leading Blockchain (like BTC now) can it also run without any other Blockchain?

Yes it can run by itself .
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
the american story of 'the tortoise and the hare' comes to mind, with regard to the complainers. sort of like someone blowing their wad too quickly, a rapidly appreciating coin based on no true utility will ultimately have little value compared to the long term solutions presented by innovation and solid development.

some short time ago the bitcoin was worth a mere $400. sure did spend a few of those in my day, along with the $5 bitcoin. (when i started into all of this). sure did need the money enough to spend all of the btc that I had.. now look at today, do I look with regret? $4k plus and rising.. naw, no regret just optimism for the newer and the better. so far the kmd went up 30% since I started holding them, in not much time. sure when they go up 10x-100x I will be very happy, meanwhile I will bide my time in happiness that i don't have the spend the kmd this time, and I can hold them until they do what bitcoin did. for those that says that is impossible I would laugh and reply that anything is possible.

what is relevant is the long term vision not the short term wad blowing so people can make some easy money..

my only gripe with kmd although it is a point of recognition, is at the same time a dependency, on the bitcoin network. personally I don't see bitcoin making it through the long haul (yes you can hate me for the statement thats fine). thoughts there is that meanwhile, and somehow the kmd network is gaining independence from bitcoin as kmd evolves. i know this is not indicated in the published plans but perhaps somebody of intellect can factor in the potential that the bitcoin network may not be here forever. and during this time steps towards komodo fortification can manifest. in this way (hopefully it is my prayer!) kmd can exists, *someday* independently of bitcoin? and if you told me this was true then I would say we have a real winner. the other coins that show promise of actual implementation can be there also, but not the same faults repeated over and over.
KMD notarizations can be changed to use something other than BTC, in the event that makes sense to do.

But does it rely of the existence of another Blockchain?
And in case KMD is the leading Blockchain (like BTC now) can it also run without any other Blockchain?

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Crypto connoisseur.
so people just post FUD to shamelessly advertise their crap via "signatures" thats not a signature its a.fkin google ad! how much you get paid for that and who invited you to post your ads here?! i dont know about everyone else but.my statements to you if your not advertising kmd when you post this thread is F* off! and have a FUDdy day haters!
Speak the truth brother!!
Activity: 225
so people just post FUD to shamelessly advertise their crap via "signatures" thats not a signature its a.fkin google ad! how much you get paid for that and who invited you to post your ads here?! i dont know about everyone else but.my statements to you if your not advertising kmd when you post this thread is F* off! and have a FUDdy day haters!
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
You can support KMD in this poll if you believe it will increase a lot (more) in 2017:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1948108.420
Have been in support of the coin since but i dont know what to believe with the coin the unexpected drop till 30000 sat from 100000 sat. Now it is not reponding to any news and it is on bittrex and cryptopia. Any addition to any other exchange may not reflect change in the soonest time.
Activity: 347
😶😶😶😶😶

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
You can support KMD in this poll if you believe it will increase a lot (more) in 2017:

It will increase a lot when someone stop selling at crazy low prices
Activity: 410
Maybe it all depends on what is called bitcoin, whether it is very meaningful, if possible die very weak, so also named Komodo, thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Jump to: