Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 321. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 133
WARNING:

It appears that one of the modes in recent Agama has a problem with claiming interest, sometimes.
We have not isolated the exact conditions yet.

To be sure to collect interest, the most sure way is by using the command line komodod
Native mode in Agama corresponds to this as does the Swing wallet.

Now if you are using basilisk mode, then you are relying on the remote nodes to properly calculate the interest for you. This is a bit risky as if the remote node is not current for whatever reason, it might just set the accrued interest at 0. At least that is my current theory, and we are in the process of updating the notary nodes with a fix for BTC price > $4294

Now I know a lot of you feel that the accrued interest is something you should be getting 100% of the time. We want to achieve this, but if you think about it, your node didnt have to do any work to accrue it and if you are using Basilisk mode, then your node isnt even having a blockchain locally. This does work most of the time, which is cool as without any online work or even a local blockchain you can not only accrue but also collect interest, however, this is not 100% and not recommended at this time.

If you are brave enough to try to collect the interest using basilisk mode, then please do not complain if it doesnt work all the time. None of the principal is at risk, only the extra accrued interest.

tl:dr dont use Agama Basilisk mode to claim interest until there is a confirmed fix for this.
Jumblr will drop at #472000. Am I correct??? Please confirm! There is no official message about this drop 'til now Sad
The snapshot will be as of the start of block 472000

when the snapshot is done, it will be posted at http://5.9.253.204/snapshot.472000

you can check earlier snapshots by changing the block number, I will make it autogenerate every 100 blocks.

If there are no issues with the 472000 snapshot, I will then send out the JUMBLR, probably later this week if all goes well.

So the snapshot happens as of block 472000
there will be time for people to verify their amounts
then the snapshot will be used to send out the JUMBLR
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Jumblr will drop at #472000. Am I correct??? Please confirm! There is no official message about this drop 'til now Sad
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Price Hits $1.00 USD - February 9, 2011

Wink
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
I think once jumblr drops, and a working barterdex on mac and windows, there really will be no reason why this wont be a top20 coin. Nice work guys.
I foresee that it would reach top 10 in no time soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Crypto connoisseur.
I think once jumblr drops, and a working barterdex on mac and windows, there really will be no reason why this wont be a top20 coin. Nice work guys.
Activity: 210
Month is going to end and on 1st septmeber 2017 komodo will complete one year journey with success, i wish komodo his team, team member best of luck for next year  lots of new things add in this year but i still komodo still not achieve their all time high last couple of days have been good for komodo , investor almost double komodo increase almost 20% and  lots of new things  are add in this year , i am sure it will help komodo to increase his percentage and  i got a feeling we will have a  great moment at the end of year .
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Good stuff jl777b.

Just waiting on a windows build so I can have a play
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
First of all, congratulations for the new Agama release. Updated to v0.2.0.2a-beta today and it is much more stable and convenient to use.

There are some changes I have questions for. At the top there are three new small round areas (green, yellow and red) with some numbers. What do they mean?

The client also allows to activate fiat currencies. I have never done this. Is it possible to manage fiat currencies with this feature? If so how does it work? Is there a fiat-gateway integrated?

Anyway, keep up the great work!
How the supernet exchange is planning to resolve liquidity problems of the decentralized exchanges?
liquidity multiplier goes a long way toward solving this.
but of course it will take some time before there are enough traders using barterDEX to compete with the larger centralized exchanges
Activity: 160
How the supernet exchange is planning to resolve liquidity problems of the decentralized exchanges?
Thanks a lot. This is the amount I was reading some time ago.

Yes, my fault. I did not read all the previous pages. I am used to use Google in order to search information about blockchain projects. Further the search function on Bitcointalk is weak. And Google did not give me satisfactory results to answer my question.

Nevertheless, in future I will look into the last 2-3 pages before I post on a thread.

By the way, are you releated to JL777 in any way? Just wondering because you seem to have a lot of knowledge about Komodo when I interpreted your last posts correctly.

I have sought but could not find any information about how many Jumblr Tokens one get for each 1 KMD one hold. I remember a statement months ago where someone posted that it will be something like 0.00X... Jumblr Token for each Komodo coin. Not sure if this information was right, but would be helpful to announce it somewhere (maybe it has already and I just oversaw it).
four times on this page: "The average ratio ended up being 0.00049240" appears as the post 13 back https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21187509 was quoted multiple times.

so about 25% of the posts are quoting the info you are asking about. If you do not read at least the latest page, odds are you wont learn about the latest info
I am jl777, this is just my second account from a different laptop
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
Thanks a lot. This is the amount I was reading some time ago.

Yes, my fault. I did not read all the previous pages. I am used to use Google in order to search information about blockchain projects. Further the search function on Bitcointalk is weak. And Google did not give me satisfactory results to answer my question.

Nevertheless, in future I will look into the last 2-3 pages before I post on a thread.

By the way, are you releated to JL777 in any way? Just wondering because you seem to have a lot of knowledge about Komodo when I interpreted your last posts correctly.

I have sought but could not find any information about how many Jumblr Tokens one get for each 1 KMD one hold. I remember a statement months ago where someone posted that it will be something like 0.00X... Jumblr Token for each Komodo coin. Not sure if this information was right, but would be helpful to announce it somewhere (maybe it has already and I just oversaw it).
four times on this page: "The average ratio ended up being 0.00049240" appears as the post 13 back https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21187509 was quoted multiple times.

so about 25% of the posts are quoting the info you are asking about. If you do not read at least the latest page, odds are you wont learn about the latest info

Activity: 924
Merit: 556
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b
The last snapshot was not coming out yet Huh
Jump to: