Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 325. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
"The long awaited snapshot for Jumblr distribution is finally here. You still have time to acquire KMD to get more Jumblr.

The Komodo snapshot for the Jumblr token will be taken quickly after the first Payout. It will take place at a particular block height that we will shortly announce."

did this happen yet?

It will happen in block 464,000

That should be in few days

You can see the current block form the explorer: https://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
"The long awaited snapshot for Jumblr distribution is finally here. You still have time to acquire KMD to get more Jumblr.

The Komodo snapshot for the Jumblr token will be taken quickly after the first Payout. It will take place at a particular block height that we will shortly announce."

did this happen yet?
Activity: 476
What does this mean for the release of an iguana that may come (or not again?)? I think there is something that maybe this will be released once the GUI is done, which seems likely to happen soon and will not be long.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Poloniex never adds new coins. Plus they've been experiencing serious issues from what I heard. Left months ago.

Tip:

Add google translated -> chinese description in your ticket.
give me some example for binance
Activity: 168
Poloniex never adds new coins. Plus they've been experiencing serious issues from what I heard. Left months ago.

Tip:

Add google translated -> chinese description in your ticket.
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
Time to reach out to Binance exchange guys. New player in the field, good for promotion in chinese market. Look at the volume on XMR when Binance decided to add them yesterday. I've already filled out the form, please consider to do so.

https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Wink
Forgot Poloniex,now is Bithumb and Binance.Extreme trading Grin Grin
Activity: 168
Time to reach out to Binance exchange guys. New player in the field, good for promotion in chinese market. Look at the volume on XMR when Binance decided to add them yesterday. I've already filled out the form, please consider to do so.

https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Wink
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
If you decide to bring back the sig campaign do it on a voluntary basis.

Those that support the project will get involved posting constructive posts, forum spammers posting crap just chasing the money will stay away.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
KMD could be like an ETH: sleeping on 1 USD for some time then shouting to 100 or more in a matter of months. It would take some HYPE, PR and getting listed on major exchanges (especially the Asian ones) to pump there thought.

I think the community should focus on PR and major exchange listing from now  Grin Cheesy
They need to make usable product ready for mass adaption first. Once DEX is alive and running on a stable GUI, that would be the time to re-tweet and signature-campaign again.
Once Dex arrives will happen the same movement that Waves and then will be catapulted to 0.002 soon
Will there be another signature campaign?I missed the first one and will now particiapte if there is another one
There could be, the BarterDEX campaign has not started yet. I will mention this idea to the people who are going to run it.

What's a signature campaign?

The signature campaign is the one where you can add a signature of a particular coin and you get some bonus coins. Check out my signature for DeepOnions. Currently that campaign for airdrop is going really good. If you can register on the forum and get your weekly airdropped coins for next 34 weeks !!

The campaign is closed for now do you have any idea when it will open again ?
the signature campaign is over many months ago.i do not know if it will open again. i think you can join other signature campaign. i am joining the deeponion. now many people join it. you also can try.
Activity: 57
KMD could be like an ETH: sleeping on 1 USD for some time then shouting to 100 or more in a matter of months. It would take some HYPE, PR and getting listed on major exchanges (especially the Asian ones) to pump there thought.

I think the community should focus on PR and major exchange listing from now  Grin Cheesy
They need to make usable product ready for mass adaption first. Once DEX is alive and running on a stable GUI, that would be the time to re-tweet and signature-campaign again.
Once Dex arrives will happen the same movement that Waves and then will be catapulted to 0.002 soon
Will there be another signature campaign?I missed the first one and will now particiapte if there is another one
There could be, the BarterDEX campaign has not started yet. I will mention this idea to the people who are going to run it.

The signature campaign is the one where you can add a signature of a particular coin and you get some bonus coins. Check out my signature for DeepOnions. Currently that campaign for airdrop is going really good. If you can register on the forum and get your weekly airdropped coins for next 34 weeks !!

The campaign is closed for now do you have any idea when it will open again ?
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
Hey Guys at komodo,

I have been watching komodo for a long time and there is quire  a bit of good word around it but I am still unable to figure out what is the benefit of having smart contracts on a private transaction platform? what does that bring to table?

Can someone shed light on it?
Thank you

It basically brings con men to the table

Cheers Jon  Wink
Activity: 546
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
Hey Guys at komodo,

I have been watching komodo for a long time and there is quire  a bit of good word around it but I am still unable to figure out what is the benefit of having smart contracts on a private transaction platform? what does that bring to table?

Can someone shed light on it?
Thank you
Activity: 546
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

Activity: 53
I keep getting this

"{"result":null,"error":{"code":-25,"message":"Missing inputs"},"id":"jl777","tag":"some numbers"}"

No matter how many times I'm sending with fetching and clearing in windows (agama 1.6.2e). Result - Success. Completed - True.
Never sends anything though.

What does it actually mean? Sometimes it takes 8-9 tries until it sends anything. Why?

Thanks.
Activity: 225
the american story of 'the tortoise and the hare' comes to mind, with regard to the complainers. sort of like someone blowing their wad too quickly, a rapidly appreciating coin based on no true utility will ultimately have little value compared to the long term solutions presented by innovation and solid development.

some short time ago the bitcoin was worth a mere $400. sure did spend a few of those in my day, along with the $5 bitcoin. (when i started into all of this). sure did need the money enough to spend all of the btc that I had.. now look at today, do I look with regret? $4k plus and rising.. naw, no regret just optimism for the newer and the better. so far the kmd went up 30% since I started holding them, in not much time. sure when they go up 10x-100x I will be very happy, meanwhile I will bide my time in happiness that i don't have the spend the kmd this time, and I can hold them until they do what bitcoin did. for those that says that is impossible I would laugh and reply that anything is possible.

what is relevant is the long term vision not the short term wad blowing so people can make some easy money..

my only gripe with kmd although it is a point of recognition, is at the same time a dependency, on the bitcoin network. personally I don't see bitcoin making it through the long haul (yes you can hate me for the statement thats fine). thoughts there is that meanwhile, and somehow the kmd network is gaining independence from bitcoin as kmd evolves. i know this is not indicated in the published plans but perhaps somebody of intellect can factor in the potential that the bitcoin network may not be here forever. and during this time steps towards komodo fortification can manifest. in this way (hopefully it is my prayer!) kmd can exists, *someday* independently of bitcoin? and if you told me this was true then I would say we have a real winner. the other coins that show promise of actual implementation can be there also, but not the same faults repeated over and over.
KMD notarizations can be changed to use something other than BTC, in the event that makes sense to do.

that is great news, komodo has my allegiance for sure ! lol I can see a gem when it's right there to be seen. this one could use a bit of polish but it's still a gem. I think the dpow is a great idea for the time being also, just for long term plans I see kmd potentially outlasting btc. so this last nugget of info is helpful for my long term plans. thanks again and awesome work btw. Wink
Activity: 466
Imagine a world without banks.......
i downloaded the new wallet and I am getting this error message. anyone can help?

It looks like you need to change the json.config
Here is the video of the full install with update and written guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpLwsC8bwg4
In any case I am available in Slack. Let us know if you need further help.
Activity: 466
Imagine a world without banks.......

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Jump to: