Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 327. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 260
I sold all my kmd on the last pump.
Was more or less a good ride with james until now.
But in retrospect the headaches were not worth the rather small profit (im a 2014 holder).

It is nearly the end of 2017 and all i see are projects that promise way superior returns (not even talking about the fact that most project of james until now is not finished/working as intended/generating profit).

Good luck to everyone else who still believes and btw dont buy btcd - it is a dead coin with no devs.

Edit

And ignore newbie posts pumping coin x.
I guess only in crypto would a 500x gain over 3 years be considered not worth the rather small profit. Sorry to have caused you so much headaches.

James you know i invested in 2014. If i had 500x gains with my 20 btc i put in i would have already founded a religion named after you.

Dont take it badly. You are still one of the big shots here.
(Being a entrepreneur/creator is very far from easy afterall and it takes time)
But that is my opinion after the years.
In my opinion you sold very soon.Project is moving forward as fast as possible and price climbed to 0.001 few months ago.Remember this next summer
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
But in retrospect the headaches were not worth the rather small profit (im a 2014 holder).

It is nearly the end of 2017 and all i see are projects that promise way superior returns (not even talking about the fact that most project of james until now is not finished/working as intended/generating profit).

Good luck to everyone else who still believes and btw dont buy btcd - it is a dead coin with no devs.

Edit

I guess only in crypto would a 500x gain over 3 years be considered not worth the rather small profit. Sorry to have caused you so much headaches.

James you know i invested in 2014. If i had 500x gains with my 20 btc i put in i would have already founded a religion named after you.

Dont take it badly. You are still one of the big shots here.
(Being a entrepreneur/creator is very far from easy afterall and it takes time)
But that is my opinion after the years.
Activity: 476
Merit: 133

Edit

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

Edit

Activity: 282
Merit: 260
i have  invested 20k in kmd  now i am waiting  for become 100 k when will get it probably 31st August  Cheesy Roll Eyes
Hopefully it will be worth alot more Cheesy

Speculating?

TRUST we will get Profit at the end of the month and those who are selling at low good luck to them in my end.

Based on which facts?

well kmd is btcd2.0 and BTCD will have no developers left.

So we could say BTCD becomes Komodo, but technically the BTCD chain will remain intact.

and look how much BTCD growth alone much alone in 2017 BTCD start in JAN 1 DOLLAR and look at now 60 dollar almost

so i have a same faith in it , i hope you get the answer
For this reason we have to wait.You will win with patience.Wait the moment like poker
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
i have  invested 20k in kmd  now i am waiting  for become 100 k when will get it probably 31st August  Cheesy Roll Eyes

Speculating?

TRUST we will get Profit at the end of the month and those who are selling at low good luck to them in my end.

Based on which facts?

well kmd is btcd2.0 and BTCD will have no developers left.

So we could say BTCD becomes Komodo, but technically the BTCD chain will remain intact.

and look how much BTCD growth alone much alone in 2017 BTCD start in JAN 1 DOLLAR and look at now 60 dollar almost

so i have a same faith in it , i hope you get the answer
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
i have  invested 20k in kmd  now i am waiting  for become 100 k when will get it probably 31st August  Cheesy Roll Eyes

Speculating?

Based on which facts?

Speculating?

Activity: 183

Speculating?

I also got some more this week and waiting jumbler airdrop.

BTW I think we could request polo delist BTCD just to force all guys to convert to KMD quickly and get rid of the need to support the ico convertion site. Just to focus on main goals, not on guys who are lazy to convert.

What you think?

I think it will be perfect specially for those people who buy btcd at 105 dollar or more to cover their losses i still think  btcd is good but KMD is future next 100 dollar coin  and all we have to do just wait after all payout there will be massive pump and stable,
Activity: 159

I also got some more this week and waiting jumbler airdrop.

BTW I think we could request polo delist BTCD just to force all guys to convert to KMD quickly and get rid of the need to support the ico convertion site. Just to focus on main goals, not on guys who are lazy to convert.

What you think?
Activity: 196
After JUMBLR distributed, can we have one of the dev working on Ledger Nano S "5% annual interest" feature bug?
Already order my Ledger Nano S, and now I'm waiting for my Ledger Nano S to arrive.

So now waiting this bug to be fixed on Ledger Nano S, so i can use it soon and i will not loosing my 5% interest....any estimation when the bug will get fixed?  just curious

Activity: 106
What happen to my NAV SuperNet (UNITY)Huh Still not heard any updates on this!
Once the BarterDEX is operational we will be able to trade it within the platform.

But there will be the sharedrop soon? Will it count on Unity holder?
Activity: 466
Merit: 253
Imagine a world without banks.......
yeah same error on my laptop here aswell.
Win 10 shitty i3 some java related stuff.

weird
If you still need help, please add me on Slack @ptytrader. I can do a teamviewer session if needed to install it and once it's ready you can follow my instructions to use it. As the GUI matures it will become more reliable and easy to use. Currently the best way to use Komodo is through the command line. Although Agama works fine for me 90% of the time.

I have faith that ca333 will get the installers working properly and we will have an easier time with the next release.
Once the BarterDEX is operational we will be able to trade it within the platform.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
synced the native wallet and then it fucks up importing my seed.

bla bla Server not online/ not found windows and it fails in the end.

Just hurry up with a fully functional Agama Release.
The lack of an userfriendly wallet its holding it back.
Activity: 106
Activity: 225
Agama is working once installed properly. Soon the final installers will be ready and it will become much easier to use. The command line has always been the best way to interact with Komodod. So you have Agama and the non-gui client you can use. I'm available 8-5 PM eastern time for live troubleshooting if you have problems.

We have a paper wallet generator and I made a video on how to use it. You can find them at YouTube at the SuperNET channel.

I think I have Agama installed just fine on linux. It works when I used the cut/paste method of seed entry, no problem to see the same addresses that were imported. However, from a list of addresses, Agama refuses to output a list of private keys. So I am wondering if you consider this to be working properly? In my opinion the wallet should output a private key for each address that has been imported and/or generated.

This is one of the glitchiest aspects of Agama and (in my opinion) one of importance, access to the private keys.

Just to be clear, in the settings under export keys this text is shown:
--
Export Keys
Only the active coin wallet wif keys will be shown here.
If you don't see a wif key for the coin you are looking for please active it by adding it from EasyDEX Dashboard.
You can use these wif keys to import to another coin wallets.
--

I put the same cut/paste agama seed into the field. It then shows me the key to the first address in the bank only. Not "keys", just one. I have got some weird seemingly random output from this section also, presumably private keys from addresses in the bank that have no balance yet. Depending on what is put into the field as a seed, it shows all sorts of different privkeys ! I basically got lucky when I was able to retrieve the pk from the generated change address and get my 900 kmd back by loading the privkey into komodod wallet.

However, I don't have any way to repeat that.. This section is at best, very unclear because it says it will output the keyS from the 'active wallet' .. So I am reluctant to send a transfer to myself to claim any balance as the change will appear on a new address that I cannot obtain a key for.

I am simply seeking a solution and nobody has come close to provided it, basically I am being told that it's my error? I am not sure why.  until this gets solved I am unable to send payments with Agama.. It's no biggie as the interest can accumulate for a while..

I am mentioning this so it is not written off as "my mistake" and acknowledged as an actual issue that is to be fixed. If it is fixed in the latest version of the wallet which I have not yet installed then I would retract my statement.

Can *anybody* output a list of private keys from *all* of their addresses present in Agama?

-- just read that in native mode agama stores to wallet.dat, in which case will be no problem to find the privkeys. seems like a fair workaround for the time being.
Jump to: