Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 329. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
How the heck can you request a payout when the ICO page says you have a zero balance....but the blockchain clearly shows the the address has your positive, correct balance. Is the ICO page not synced with the blockchain?
Activity: 383
Merit: 252
This is easily a $30 coin in the making. You all have a front row seat

can you pls elaborate on this? what does KMD offers that other coins don't?

It would be better if you read some of the previous posts from JL777B.  If you are really interested you would do your own DD instead of asking.

Respectfully

H

I have already done this...I need less technical explanations.

there is actually a list of reasons why kmd is top coin other than the dpow. i will provide additional xample, look at zcash- code saw a 1/4mil $ audit. those coins over $200 atm. if for no other reason (and there are still plenty other reasons) this makes kmd awesome. a zero knowledge coin that costs only $1.3? remarkable. so zec has 10x fewer coins just say this kmd in relativety to zec is at $13 right now still a great buy.

personally i dont care much about the side chains and dpow. the z transactions and atomic swaps along with helpful and smart dev team will bring this coin to a great level. personally i think calling it a $30 coin (futures) is insulting. it is superior to zcash bitcoin and etherium in plenty of ways. when i look at a coin i ask "what is the utilitity?" and is the dev team "for real" actually providing what was promised.

from justv a few month interaction with kmd i can see this coin will be chosen for greatness. just that most people glaze the surface and dont see potential. as mr t. says "i pity the fool" that sells kmd for pocket change.

ps i have no affilliation with komodo i have used this screen name sinxe before ever hearing of it. good day

Thanks for detailed comment...are you able to use a working komodo wallet? I remember I had quite a few kmd in my wallet and I had to try over few days to be able to move them into my physical wallet, the balances were shown incorrectly...

Can you tell me if the wallet is now working? what about the decentralized exchange?

There are new apps like TenX and Monaco that allows you to easily convert your crypto at the PoS. Do you know if KMD is planning to create these functionalities?

Most likely cause of incorrect balances shown is that the cache needs cleared and the wallet refreshed.

Agama and BarterDEX are both in beta testing,  Agama a little further along   however there is a dedicated team of BarterDEX testers as well.

There are several crypto debit card providers that accept KMD:
Uquid
Spectrocoin
Virex

This weekend I will work on a list of the merchants that currently accept Komodo.   Our Shapeshift integration has opened up the doorway to many services.  For example:  Amazon.com purchases through Purse.io
Hi,

I have like 3 superBTCD on my nxt wallet. Is this the same as the BTCD right? I can send it to Bittrex's btcd address to sell it?

Asset Id   6918149200730574743
Name           superBTCD
Issuer   NXT-8RQH-HFUP-3AJ9-E2DB9

Thanks,

I believe vanbreuk has said that the BTCD gateway is still running,  so if you use supernet lite wallet, you can send it out from there.  DO NOT SEND TO BITTREX NXT ADDRESS!!!!!
Hello everyone, this is my first post but I have been using this forum form information for over a year.  Komodo is one of my favorite projects.

I have a couplof questions about the Agama wallet if anyone can help I'd be grateful.

I've been earning interest on my coins since transfered in the wallet last night.

Do i need to leave the wallet open to receive interest?
Next to each of my deposits " z address not listed by wallet!" What does this mean and do i need to fix it for the Jumblr drop?
An "Activate coin" button is on the top right of the wallet.. does  this need to be pushed for any reason… Or is it just to switch the wall it to a different coin?

Kind regards Komodo family from the newborn baby Komodo.

-t

No you do not need to leave wallet open to receive interest.

The "z address not listed by wallet!"  means that the address that sent you the coins is a private address.   Its normal nothing to fix.

Activate coin does just that, it allows you to activate a new coin in whichever mode you want.  It doesn't switch the wall, it adds another coin to the wall.
I have some KMD coins and interest for holding on my agama wallet  but I can not send all my KMD balance to another address.
it means that I only send KMD coins without KMD interest so how can I send all my coins in my balance? Thanks.

Spend the utxo's in a tx to yourself.  That will claim the interest.
Then send coins to your intended destination.
Activity: 225

It would be better if you read some of the previous posts from JL777B.  If you are really interested you would do your own DD instead of asking.

Respectfully

H

there is actually a list of reasons why kmd is top coin other than the dpow. i will provide additional xample, look at zcash- code saw a 1/4mil $ audit. those coins over $200 atm. if for no other reason (and there are still plenty other reasons) this makes kmd awesome. a zero knowledge coin that costs only $1.3? remarkable. so zec has 10x fewer coins just say this kmd in relativety to zec is at $13 right now still a great buy.

personally i dont care much about the side chains and dpow. the z transactions and atomic swaps along with helpful and smart dev team will bring this coin to a great level. personally i think calling it a $30 coin (futures) is insulting. it is superior to zcash bitcoin and etherium in plenty of ways. when i look at a coin i ask "what is the utilitity?" and is the dev team "for real" actually providing what was promised.

from justv a few month interaction with kmd i can see this coin will be chosen for greatness. just that most people glaze the surface and dont see potential. as mr t. says "i pity the fool" that sells kmd for pocket change.

ps i have no affilliation with komodo i have used this screen name sinxe before ever hearing of it. good day

Thanks for detailed comment...are you able to use a working komodo wallet? I remember I had quite a few kmd in my wallet and I had to try over few days to be able to move them into my physical wallet, the balances were shown incorrectly...

Can you tell me if the wallet is now working? what about the decentralized exchange?

There are new apps like TenX and Monaco that allows you to easily convert your crypto at the PoS. Do you know if KMD is planning to create these functionalities?

agama wallet was a bit disconcerting for me when i first used it because i sent 10kmd to self from a address with over 1k kmd and the balance was transferred to a new generated address .. the 10kmd received but the other 900+ disappeared. i didnt understand the seed login must be exact typed to reopen same wallet so i panicked lol.. after some tinkering i as able to somehow get it back and even the private key for it. thereafter i imported said pk to komodod wallet and all was well. although i understand agama a bit better now , i am still apprehensive to use for transfers as the similar thing would happen.

my only issue with agama is dumpprivkey (all) .. i cant do that so i dont want an address with a balance and no privkey. i tried the usual route through settings and pasted my agama seed to dumpprivkey section and it doesnt present the list, only one. this is the only.problem i have with that one. i have seen the guides but they indicate the pks will appear .. i believe the err is not mine, they just dont appear.

the java wallet (i think called swing wallet) works great it just doesnt show the balance of interest .. it does provid3 all privkeys and.send zpayments perfect. Smiley

komodo-cli works great also for simple direct access.

point of sale exchange.. hmm.. i saw a third party credit card offered for komodo linked from one of their sites. it looks awesome but have not used yet.. should be good solve for spending.. those others you mentioned arent private (to my knowledge) so that will be limited market d3mographic there..

as to response of ptytrader referring to slack.  i have been on that channel and was impressed with the friendly support received.. these.folks are generous and helpful from what i have seen , moreso than many others in this scene.
Activity: 139
Hi,

I have like 3 superBTCD on my nxt wallet. Is this the same as the BTCD right? I can send it to Bittrex's btcd address to sell it?

Asset Id   6918149200730574743
Name           superBTCD
Issuer   NXT-8RQH-HFUP-3AJ9-E2DB9

Thanks,
Activity: 466
Merit: 253
Imagine a world without banks.......

Respectfully

H

Agama is working once installed properly. Soon the final installers will be ready and it will become much easier to use. The command line has always been the best way to interact with Komodod. So you have Agama and the non-gui client you can use. I'm available 8-5 PM eastern time for live troubleshooting if you have problems.

We have a paper wallet generator and I made a video on how to use it. You can find them at YouTube at the SuperNET channel.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Hello everyone, this is my first post but I have been using this forum form information for over a year.  Komodo is one of my favorite projects.

I have a couplof questions about the Agama wallet if anyone can help I'd be grateful.

I've been earning interest on my coins since transfered in the wallet last night.

Next to each of my deposits " z address not listed by wallet!" What does this mean and do i need to fix it for the Jumblr drop?
An "Activate coin" button is on the top right of the wallet.. does  this need to be pushed for any reason… Or is it just to switch the wall it to a different coin?

-t

Hi

From my personal knowledge about komodo, you dont need to have your wallet open . Your balance earns interest inside the blockchain . For you to add the interest to the current balance, interest earned must have 10 KMD or more then you could send 0.1 KMD to your address itself.

I don't really mind that message personally. As long as you have balance greater than 0 you will receive Jumblr at the rate of  balance/20.2 then multiply it by 0.01

Activate coin is for Agama wallet interface where you want to see the balance of what coin available in Agama to be chosen.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10

-t

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Activity: 183
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
So it's happening, KMD going to the moon  Roll Eyes

Moon it will be on reach on star  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 183

Respectfully

H

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I have some KMD coins and interest for holding on my agama wallet  but I can not send all my KMD balance to another address.
it means that I only send KMD coins without KMD interest so how can I send all my coins in my balance? Thanks.
If you want your interest added to your balance, just send yourself 0.1 and wait for 2-3 hours. They will be there in a few minutes.
Activity: 159
So it's happening, KMD going to the moon  Roll Eyes
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
I still haven't claimed my KOMODO from the ICO website. Is there any final deadline to do this?

Thanks

Yes, there is a deadline. It's in January 15th. After that date the ICO site will be closed for good and all unclaimed coins will be added to our working capital.

Read more here: https://www.supernet.org/en/resources/updates/komodo-ico-site-is-back-online-the-final-schedule

Is there any deadline for collecting Revs?.....I ask as I'm waiting to hear that there's a wallet that stores Supernet/Next assets before I install any wallet

Cheers Jon

Revs is already issued to the privkeys that had btcd at snapshot.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I still haven't claimed my KOMODO from the ICO website. Is there any final deadline to do this?

Thanks

It's in January 15th
Jump to: