Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 390. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 260
Nice volume this days.Whales are entering Grin.Hold Wink
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
Wow. KMD is growing up so high . it reached at 1.68$ and continue to rise up . What's next price?
I guess it will hit 2$ in next day and it can go up 3$ next week. That's amazing.
Activity: 266
Patience is the key to success
Will i be able to receive the JUMBLR drop on my agama wallet?
Activity: 390
into the clusterfuck
JL777 wrote in slack earlier:
Due to ico site problem that prevents some people from requesting payout, for the JUMBLR the sequence is:
1. ico site fixed
2. another payout cycle done
3. KMD snapshot made at a block that is a multiple of 8000
4. JUMBLR distributed

Is this the latest information? Does it mean that the snapshot will be delayed (i.e. not be on Tuesday next week)?
Activity: 567
Merit: 270
No one have an idea about how to sort out who mined this block?

I have to ask refund for 630 kmd for a transaction sent with bugged komodo swing wallet
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
5 days (and counting) to put out a fix for a critical error...

Critical error being that new in a fresh install environment, the proving key cannot be downloaded, and neither can nodes stay online for more than 10-15 minutes at a time.

To get live fixes, best to use CLI on linux. We got a hot fix pretty much straight away.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
5 days (and counting) to put out a fix for a critical error...

Critical error being that new in a fresh install environment, the proving key cannot be downloaded, and neither can nodes stay online for more than 10-15 minutes at a time.
Activity: 466
Merit: 253
Imagine a world without banks.......
Komodo mining pool available at MinerCity.org
I just recieved an email that the swing wallet for KMD is available on https://github.com/ca333/komodoGUI/releases

great i was waiting for this.!!! chears

Any ETA on the interest bug being fixed with Ledger?

The assets like REV and JUMBLR, are they accessible at all from the Ledger?

Thanks!
i would like to know aswell...
There is no ETA as of right now.

JL777 wrote in slack earlier:
Due to ico site problem that prevents some people from requesting payout, for the JUMBLR the sequence is:
1. ico site fixed
2. another payout cycle done
3. KMD snapshot made at a block that is a multiple of 8000
4. JUMBLR distributed

I guess it will be dealt with when all the above are completed.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
I just recieved an email that the swing wallet for KMD is available on https://github.com/ca333/komodoGUI/releases

great i was waiting for this.!!! chears

Any ETA on the interest bug being fixed with Ledger?

The assets like REV and JUMBLR, are they accessible at all from the Ledger?

Thanks!
i would like to know aswell...
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
How to transferInterest earned?

I am running the agama wallet in Basilisk mode. I see I have some Interest earned, but that interest is not showing up in my balance. So how can I obtain/transfer this Interest earned?

Whenever you make a transaction (even just 0.001 KMD) your interest will reset, which means it will be added to your total balance.

For now don't send KMD with:
 - Komodo swing wallet
 - Ledger Nano S

There's a bug that causes you to lose the interest, so wait for the fix before sending if you are using those wallets

I made such a transaction, I've sent more than 0.001 KMD with the Agama App to myself some dass ago.
Agama still shows up Balance (22507 KMD) - Earned Interests (76 KMD) - Total Balance (22583 KMD)

But it is not possible to send the total balance of 22583 KMD to another wallet.

So how to get the Interests to my "normal Balance" ?

To get the interests to the "normal balance" you can send transactions to yourself. That way you will get more interests from a newly increased capital. It's like compound interests. I have done it a few times when I get a few hundred kmd. But to get all the interests into the "new capital", I realised that I had to send the totality of my wallet in smaller transactions. You can try by sending 3 times 8K kmd to your own address. That should work.

I have never tried to compound interest. Maybe you can write a step by step guide that will help the rest of us understand how it works.

I can only give a definition that I took from Investopedia (better than my writing):
Compound interest (or compounding interest) is interest calculated on the initial principal and also on the accumulated interest of previous periods of a deposit or loan. Thought to have originated in 17th-century Italy, compound interest can be thought of as “interest on interest,” and will make a sum grow at a faster rate than simple interest, which is calculated only on the principal amount. The rate at which compound interest accrues depends on the frequency of compounding; the higher the number of compounding periods, the greater the compound interest. Thus, the amount of compound interest accrued on $100 compounded at 10% annually will be lower than that on $100 compounded at 5% semi-annually over the same time period.

That only tells how interesting (especially for big wallets) it is to bring over the interests back to the principal balance regularly so you would then get interests on a bigger capital each time you increase your initial capital.

I am running the agama wallet in Basilisk mode. I see I have some Interest earned, but that interest is not showing up in my balance. So how can I obtain/transfer this Interest earned?

Whenever you make a transaction (even just 0.001 KMD) your interest will reset, which means it will be added to your total balance.

- Komodo swing wallet
 - Ledger Nano S

There's a bug that causes you to lose the interest, so wait for the fix before sending if you are using those wallets

I made such a transaction, I've sent more than 0.001 KMD with the Agama App to myself some dass ago.
Agama still shows up Balance (22507 KMD) - Earned Interests (76 KMD) - Total Balance (22583 KMD)

But it is not possible to send the total balance of 22583 KMD to another wallet.

To get the interests to the "normal balance" you can send transactions to yourself. That way you will get more interests from a newly increased capital. It's like compound interests. I have done it a few times when I get a few hundred kmd. But to get all the interests into the "new capital", I realised that I had to send the totality of my wallet in smaller transactions. You can try by sending 3 times 8K kmd to your own address. That should work.

I have never tried to compound interest. Maybe you can write a step by step guide that will help the rest of us understand how it works.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100

- Komodo swing wallet
 - Ledger Nano S

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
@ KomodoPlatform and jl777:

regarding the Jumblr Payout:

is it possible  that you transfer the tokens to another komodo adress and not to the corresponding address?

Do you know what I mean?

For Example: Komodo Account 123 has an amount of 2020 KMD

Then I will get 1 Jumblr Token  to Account 123

But is it possible to get this sharedrop token to another adress? For example 124?

Many thanks for your answer

No you cant.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
@ KomodoPlatform and jl777:

regarding the Jumblr Payout:

is it possible  that you transfer the tokens to another komodo adress and not to the corresponding address?

Do you know what I mean?

For Example: Komodo Account 123 has an amount of 2020 KMD

Then I will get 1 Jumblr Token  to Account 123

But is it possible to get this sharedrop token to another adress? For example 124?

Many thanks for your answer

copper member
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Thanks for your help! This fixed the problem. Now the interest is credit to my actual balance.
It is also enough to just send a small amount of Komodo to your own address.

A week ago I bought a small amount of Komodos and put them at my Agama wallet. I watched how the earned interest amount increases. Today I surpassed 1 Kmd in interest. I know not much but enough for me  Smiley Now I question myself when the interest is credited to my Komodo balance. Do I have to do something or happens it automatically? If last holds, when is it credited? Thanks a lot for helping me.

Whenever you create a transaction the interest accumulation will reset. It's enough that you make this once a year.
The creation of interest works in such a way that it awards interest when the utxo is spent. Therefore a small transaction is enough to reset it.
4 days (and counting) to put out a fix for a critical error...

It is not a "critical error", the KMD platform is sound and secure.

You have had several months to claim your coins from the ico site so dont spit your dummy out because its been down a few days.

Exactly haha, in Basilisk mode tx would not process, so I tried starting a full node to much chagrin.
What's up with not being able to download the proving key, though?  I left it going overnight...

Don't spit your dummy out......love it  Grin
Activity: 39
Merit: 1

- Komodo swing wallet
 - Ledger Nano S

Activity: 322
Thanks for your help! This fixed the problem. Now the interest is credit to my actual balance.
It is also enough to just send a small amount of Komodo to your own address.

A week ago I bought a small amount of Komodos and put them at my Agama wallet. I watched how the earned interest amount increases. Today I surpassed 1 Kmd in interest. I know not much but enough for me  Smiley Now I question myself when the interest is credited to my Komodo balance. Do I have to do something or happens it automatically? If last holds, when is it credited? Thanks a lot for helping me.

Whenever you create a transaction the interest accumulation will reset. It's enough that you make this once a year.
Activity: 567
Merit: 270
There's some blockchain that use Komodo dPow?
Every blockchain developer must show its reliability skills
Jump to: