Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 392. (Read 1192000 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
I made a transaction so that my interest would be captured when the Jumblr air drop happens.  I have a few questions regarding my interest and the transaction I made.  I sent 1KMD to my Bittrex address and used the default fee of .001  But when I check the Komodo block explorer it says the amount of the fee was: -17.35816754 KMD why did that happen?  Also, why is my wallet now showing a different amount than the block explorer?  I thought that by sending 1KMD the interest would be correct on the block explorer.  This is the transaction I made - 4a6fd499e3162f96593ab2b8a72ff94c4d27e391e14c5a15546ef2da540d9aa8
The explorer is not aware of interest, however it calculates the txfee as:

sum of inputs - sum of outputs = txfee

Notice that if the sum of outputs is bigger than sum of inputs, the difference goes negative. For other coins, this is never happening, but with KMD it means your outputs were bigger than the inputs due to interest. The actual interest amount is even a bit more as the real txfee was also covered.

As far as the difference in interest goes, it could be that you still have some utxo with accrued interest. If you do a listunspent command you can see an "interest" field. or a "getinfo" command has an "interest" field for all the utxo.

native mode komodod has the definite answer as to what your balance is for the imported privkeys, just do a getinfo.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
For dex testing can we get a summary of steps needed to take and dl links for the correct versions please

Is it ?

1. Install komodo native mode
2. Install Iguana(agama)
3. Install marketmaker
4. Install a coin such as litecoin

And then use these commands?

{"result":" available localhost RPC commands:
 setprice(base, rel, price)
myprice(base, rel)
enable(coin)
disable(coin)
inventory(coin)
candidates(txid, vout)
autotrade(txid, vout, maxprice)
swapstatus()
swapstatus(requestid, quoteid)
public API:
 getcoins()
getpeers()
getutxos()
getutxos(coin, lastn)
orderbook(base, rel)
getprice(base, rel)
"}

Edit.
https://sprnt.slackarchive.io/  Not working?

It is a very fluid situation, best to join #tradebots
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Mighty Dub
I made a transaction so that my interest would be captured when the Jumblr air drop happens.  I have a few questions regarding my interest and the transaction I made.  I sent 1KMD to my Bittrex address and used the default fee of .001  But when I check the Komodo block explorer it says the amount of the fee was: -17.35816754 KMD why did that happen?  Also, why is my wallet now showing a different amount than the block explorer?  I thought that by sending 1KMD the interest would be correct on the block explorer.  This is the transaction I made - 4a6fd499e3162f96593ab2b8a72ff94c4d27e391e14c5a15546ef2da540d9aa8
Activity: 179
Which wallet should I use to transfer my KMD from bittrex before the JUMBLR snapshot?

You could use this guide to just generate a secure KMD address for storing your coins: http://support.supernet.org/solution/articles/29000010028-making-an-offline-seed-with-agama-wallet

Later on could import the seed into Komodo Swing Wallet, for example. The Swing Wallet will be released in few days: https://supernet.org/en/products/komodo-swing-wallet

Will the Swing Wallet be released before the snapshot? Then I would wait and send my coins directly to the Swing Wallet.
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
Price is being strong,signs of a steady rise coming.Wait for a new update.Fasten your seatbelt Wink

Time to buy???
yes,now is the moment for who didn't invested in ICO

you are very confident about this project how many KMD coins do you have ? I think you may have bought many KMD coins for some months .
I have just bought some coins for 2 weeks but I still believe it will hit at least 3 usd in this month.
I have a decent quantity,ICO and early BTCD swap
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Which wallet should I use to transfer my KMD from bittrex before the JUMBLR snapshot?

You could use this guide to just generate a secure KMD address for storing your coins: http://support.supernet.org/solution/articles/29000010028-making-an-offline-seed-with-agama-wallet

Later on could import the seed into Komodo Swing Wallet, for example. The Swing Wallet will be released in few days: https://supernet.org/en/products/komodo-swing-wallet
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
For dex testing can we get a summary of steps needed to take and dl links for the correct versions please

Is it ?

1. Install komodo native mode
2. Install Iguana(agama)
3. Install marketmaker
4. Install a coin such as litecoin

And then use these commands?

{"result":" available localhost RPC commands:
 setprice(base, rel, price)
myprice(base, rel)
enable(coin)
disable(coin)
inventory(coin)
candidates(txid, vout)
autotrade(txid, vout, maxprice)
swapstatus()
swapstatus(requestid, quoteid)
public API:
 getcoins()
getpeers()
getutxos()
getutxos(coin, lastn)
orderbook(base, rel)
getprice(base, rel)
"}

Edit.
https://sprnt.slackarchive.io/  Not working?
Activity: 401
Merit: 257
Price is being strong,signs of a steady rise coming.Wait for a new update.Fasten your seatbelt Wink

Time to buy???

you are very confident about this project how many KMD coins do you have ? I think you may have bought many KMD coins for some months .
I have just bought some coins for 2 weeks but I still believe it will hit at least 3 usd in this month.
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Soooo I accidentally sent 9200 KMD to ICO address in feb 2017, and my balance stayed zero. I am never going to get those funds back am I?

http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/address/RVN1oyNtmgWGteHfdiQcnzUUHz48STqxg4

I still have access to ICO website, but I think I changed my address. So I am pretty much screwed right? Just want to make sure.

I am scared to reset seed or anything, but the address  ---> RVN1oyNtmgWGteHfdiQcnzUUHz48STqxg4   I sent it to in feb still the same. I just want to make sure I lost the funds so I can cry in peace.

I think you will never lose you coins . It seems you  just send it to another address.
The important thing is that you must remember your seed on the ICO website then you can use this seed to access to the agama application .your coins are there . Don't worry about it.

I think the wallet has the capacity to recover all ur funds without any seeds. If u lost or forgot it dont worry, simply tap a button on the upper pane of the wallet that says to ignore seeds from all users on this computer and reload ur wallet. It will do the job for u and make ur funds available again.
Activity: 179

Time to buy???
Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Time to buy???
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Soooo I accidentally sent 9200 KMD to ICO address in feb 2017, and my balance stayed zero. I am never going to get those funds back am I?

I still have access to ICO website, but I think I changed my address. So I am pretty much screwed right? Just want to make sure.

I am scared to reset seed or anything, but the address  ---> RVN1oyNtmgWGteHfdiQcnzUUHz48STqxg4   I sent it to in feb still the same. I just want to make sure I lost the funds so I can cry in peace.

I think you will never lose you coins . It seems you  just send it to another address.
The important thing is that you must remember your seed on the ICO website then you can use this seed to access to the agama application .your coins are there . Don't worry about it.
Activity: 154
Thank you for help everyone. It looks like I either need a quantum computer to get my seed or.... yea I need to build a quantum computer lol.

If I did find the seed, would Agama wallet be the correct one to recover my KMD?

Yes, you could just login to Agama Wallet with the seed.

Got it thanks. I will keep looking for seed lol. I guess i should've paid more attention when sending the KMD last time lol. Still very impressed with KMD crypto (all fundamentals), thank you for past response!
Set Your Ideas Free
Thank you for help everyone. It looks like I either need a quantum computer to get my seed or.... yea I need to build a quantum computer lol.

If I did find the seed, would Agama wallet be the correct one to recover my KMD?

Yes, you could just login to Agama Wallet with the seed.
Activity: 154

Set Your Ideas Free
How to transferInterest earned?

I am running the agama wallet in Basilisk mode. I see I have some Interest earned, but that interest is not showing up in my balance. So how can I obtain/transfer this Interest earned?

Whenever you make a transaction (even just 0.001 KMD) your interest will reset, which means it will be added to your total balance.

For now don't send KMD with:
 - Komodo swing wallet
 - Ledger Nano S

There's a bug that causes you to lose the interest, so wait for the fix before sending if you are using those wallets.

Your balance won't update to the ICO site dashboard because it's not a wallet.

What you need is the seed that corresponds to the KMD address you send your funds to. Once you find your seed, then you can login to one of our wallets with it and you should see your balance.

To me it sounds like you had earlier requested a payout from your ICO site, and now you accidentally sent the balance back to the address. Is that correct? If you ever requested a payout from the ICO site to your own address, then you should have the seed, because you must confirm the payout with the seed.

Any ETA on the interest bug being fixed with Ledger?

The assets like REV and JUMBLR, are they accessible at all from the Ledger?

Thanks!

Our dev who's fixing it is currently overloaded with tasks. However, he is working with the Ledger team and it will be fixed at some point.

The current priority is to get the Komdo Swing Wallet released.

They are not directly accessible, but you could bring the privatekeys into Agama Wallet later on an gain an access. (of course that would compromise the security of your Ledger wallet, so you would have to generate new cold storage keys)
Activity: 264
Merit: 22
Any ETA on the interest bug being fixed with Ledger?

The assets like REV and JUMBLR, are they accessible at all from the Ledger?

Thanks!
Activity: 632
Merit: 250

I am scared to reset seed or anything, but the address  ---> RVN1oyNtmgWGteHfdiQcnzUUHz48STqxg4   I sent it to in feb still the same. I just want to make sure I lost the funds so I can cry in peace.
the explorer shows that you still have about 9k KMD in your address, so your kmd is safe.
I think he sent the 9200 into his ICO address but then changed the main address in his profile. That means he probably doesn't have the seed/privatekey anymore. If you do, then your funds are safe. If not, I'm not sure how you could recover that seed.
ok , I see, then I think Genesis1337 should go and find the seed and don't stop until you find it. It is almost impossible to crack the seed unless you have accessed to quantum computer.
Jump to: