Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 413. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 669
Merit: 520
How long before the payout is processed, I am seeing,"Please wait for your pending payout to be finished until you can do your next payout. " for quite sometime by now.
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
In Crypto I trust.

Even though I downloaded and extracted the latest 1.6.4 version in Ubuntu it says I have version 0.1.5.6e-beta in the top left of the app. How can I fix this?

That is a known issue. Just a cosmetic thing.

EDIT: the latest release is v0.2.0.1a-beta beta pre-release

https://github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/releases

but it shows the wrong version number

Ok thanks.  Also I can't see my REVS anymore.  Previously I imported my BTCD private key in settings and then could see them.  Now it still shows a balance of zero.  How can I see my REVS?  They should be in the same account as my KMD.

Do you see the correct REVS address in your wallet? If you do, then it's a Basilisk Server issue.

In the previous version of Agama client I saw the correct amount of REVS after I imported my BTCD private key.  Is this the correct thing to do? Now it show 0 balance after I import that BTCD private key.  Is there a working REVS explorer where I can check again?
Activity: 189
Merit: 100

It is still trading as an NXT asset, so you could try to buy it, but quite low liquidity.

https://www.mynxt.info/asset/17911762572811467637

During the summer we will import them to the JUMBLR blockchain.

Here's a list of other SuperNET assets

SUPERNET
DEX (InstantDEX)
PANGEA (pangea)
JUMBLR (NXTprivacy)
BET (Privatebet)
CRYPTO (crypto777)
HODL (jl777hodl)
SHARK (sharkfund0)
BOTS (NXTcoinsco)
MGW (MultiGateway)
REVS

Will you import omnigames as well?
I bought some for 120k NXT just because they were a Supernet asset.

Omnigames is a 3rd party asset, not directly from SuperNET. The asset listed above are the official SuperNET assets.

[/quote]

So, why was it introduced by jl777?
https://nxtforum.org/nxtventures/omnigames-asset

Why no-one said so when it was listed as a supernet asset?

And initially who gave 400k to Supernet (They're on SuperHodl account).

Also, if you look at the distribution of the assets : 75k is own by nxtventure and mostly, 75k by the issuer account. And if you click on the issuer of this asset, what do you find? Supernet.

So now tell me why Supernet issues an asset and give the keys to the third party (who is obviously a scam) to put the asset on  the asset exchange?
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
I think this is a perfect opportunity to talk a bit about Jumblr. Some time ago we made a infographic about the process.

Agama Wallet will have a GUI integrated into it. To complete the Jumblr process a wallet has to be kept open the whole time, and it will take about a day to complete the process.

The anonymizing process is 100% decentralized and secure.

If anyone has questions just ask! Smiley

It's very interesting . I just understand the Jumblr but how much is it for this token and when is it available for the exchange?

It is still trading as an NXT asset, so you could try to buy it, but quite low liquidity.

SUPERNET
DEX (InstantDEX)
PANGEA (pangea)
JUMBLR (NXTprivacy)
BET (Privatebet)
CRYPTO (crypto777)
HODL (jl777hodl)
SHARK (sharkfund0)
BOTS (NXTcoinsco)
MGW (MultiGateway)
REVS

Omnigames is a 3rd party asset, not directly from SuperNET. The asset listed above are the official SuperNET assets.

Can officiales help me please thank you?

1. I need a functioning wallet for windows
2. How much will it take in disc space (gigas)? If I have to download the whole blockchain...
3. Do I have to back-up something a seed or what ever ?  Is the seed the 26 word random paragraph?
4. I have a wallet that I created and it gave me those about 26 words that I´ve written down. Are these words all I need to have access to my wallet?
5. I mined komodos to that wallet and they got there, but it never functioned so that I could have sent them to an exchange for example.
6. I´d like to get those Juggaloe-Jumblerones but I´d rather not risk loosing my exchange bought Komodos in the process.
7. Eventually your wallet has to be easy and secure enough against amateur users to not loose their assets off by mishaps, bugs.

1. forum.supernet.org/t/komodo-swing-wallet-for-windows-and-osx/48
2. not much
3. depends what wallet you use. If use the wallet I linked then you must backup the wallet.dat. You also must backup the wallet.dat if you use Native Mode in Agama Wallet
4. Yes, you must use Agama Wallet and login with that seed, and it will generate the KMD address from that seed.
5. you should contact support with greated details
6. Personally I withdraw my investment straight to my own KMD address that I have never even once accessed through a wallet.
7. that is why we haven't advertised our wallet yet
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
I think this is a perfect opportunity to talk a bit about Jumblr. Some time ago we made a infographic about the process.

Agama Wallet will have a GUI integrated into it. To complete the Jumblr process a wallet has to be kept open the whole time, and it will take about a day to complete the process.

The anonymizing process is 100% decentralized and secure.

If anyone has questions just ask! Smiley

It's very interesting . I just understand the Jumblr but how much is it for this token and when is it available for the exchange?

SUPERNET
DEX (InstantDEX)
PANGEA (pangea)
JUMBLR (NXTprivacy)
BET (Privatebet)
CRYPTO (crypto777)
HODL (jl777hodl)
SHARK (sharkfund0)
BOTS (NXTcoinsco)
MGW (MultiGateway)
REVS

rnr
Activity: 247
Wait what? there is logo contest ?

please someone link me to that, i need to enter this. Time to make some legit logo.. the prize money is pretty decent to be honest.. i might actually make a custom from scratch logo. I just hope the deadline is not too soon.

i subscribed to the newsletter now Cheesy

do you have any bounties campaigns going on?

thankyou

Here: https://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/guaranteed-logo-agama-wallet-cryptocurrency-bitcoin-app-726699/brief

Thankyou kind person. Are you entering the contest as well ?

no, but i handle the contest (brief, feedbacks etc.). no time for participation.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
What is Jumblr?

In short, Jumblr is a KMD&BTC anonymizer.

the JUMBLR asset has nothing to do with the technology. The asset is there just for the investors. The fees that the people pay go towards the assetholders. So the JUBMLR holders receive dividends.

Snapshot happens in the KMD chain. The KMD and JUMBLR addresses are actually the same. We will send JUMBLR to the same address and you can access it with the same seed / privatekey you use for the Komodo

Snapshot happens somewhere around 2nd or 3rd Friday of next month. Withdraw your KMD from exchanges and ICO site to receive the asset. ICO site payout must be requested before next Friday.

It really fascinates me how dev constructed ideas on how to make Komodo attractive to crypto investors . Hopefully, aside from REVS and JUMBLR there are more to come assets that came from KMD. Hodlers rejoice.
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

please someone link me to that, i need to enter this. Time to make some legit logo.. the prize money is pretty decent to be honest.. i might actually make a custom from scratch logo. I just hope the deadline is not too soon.

thankyou

Here: https://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/guaranteed-logo-agama-wallet-cryptocurrency-bitcoin-app-726699/brief

Thankyou kind person. Are you entering the contest as well ?
Activity: 350
http://cointedtoken.com/
What is Jumblr?

the JUMBLR asset has nothing to do with the technology. The asset is there just for the investors. The fees that the people pay go towards the assetholders. So the JUBMLR holders receive dividends.

Snapshot happens in the KMD chain. The KMD and JUMBLR addresses are actually the same. We will send JUMBLR to the same address and you can access it with the same seed / privatekey you use for the Komodo

Snapshot happens somewhere around 2nd or 3rd Friday of next month. Withdraw your KMD from exchanges and ICO site to receive the asset. ICO site payout must be requested before next Friday.
Ok so BTCD swap is on friday.
What if someone will swap BTCD today will he get jumblr?
Or what's the deadline?

Oh ok I think I understand...if you even have KMD on ico site you need to request payout before X days so your KMD is all on an address you control.

So everyone who ever bought KMD and is holding it when you take the snapshot gets jmblr to the KMD address...

Does anyone know the rate which jumblr is sent? Should I save all my KMD?

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
What is Jumblr?

Ok so BTCD swap is on friday.
What if someone will swap BTCD today will he get jumblr?
Or what's the deadline?
Activity: 350
http://cointedtoken.com/
I haven't downloaded tha agama wallet yet because i am waiting for next update. My kmd is on blockchain, will I get Jumblr on my kmd or do I need to get them on wallet before distribution?

The coins are never in a wallet since the wallet is just a program to read the blockchain. So yes you will get Jumblr if your KMD is in a address that you control.

And you don't have to "request payout" to receive the jumblr?
rnr
Activity: 247

thankyou

legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

thankyou
Activity: 521
Merit: 522
Developer - EthicHacker - BTC enthusiast
I asked if they had a windows GUI wallet
THey replied
https://github.com/ca333/komodoGUI/releases

KomodoPlatform is it official release ?

yes you can use this. And only download from official source: https://github.com/ca333/komodoGUI/releases
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Any chance Komodo will have something like the following one day?  It totally saved my ass a couple of times over in Ethereumland!   Smiley

https://github.com/paritytech/parity/wiki/Warp-Sync

I hear you need a special passport to enter Ethereumland and once you get in, no one is allowed to leave...  Grin
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I asked if they had a windows GUI wallet
THey replied
https://github.com/ca333/komodoGUI/releases

KomodoPlatform is it official release ?

Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

Can officiales help me please thank you?

1. I need a functioning wallet for windows
2. How much will it take in disc space (gigas)? If I have to download the whole blockchain...
3. Do I have to back-up something a seed or what ever ?  Is the seed the 26 word random paragraph?
4. I have a wallet that I created and it gave me those about 26 words that I´ve written down. Are these words all I need to have access to my wallet?
5. I mined komodos to that wallet and they got there, but it never functioned so that I could have sent them to an exchange for example.
6. I´d like to get those Juggaloe-Jumblerones but I´d rather not risk loosing my exchange bought Komodos in the process.
7. Eventually your wallet has to be easy and secure enough against amateur users to not loose their assets off by mishaps, bugs.
Activity: 399
Merit: 251
What is Jumblr?

I'm trying really hard to understand JUMBLR, but I can't seem to get it. I understand that this will anonymize any BTC/KMD transactions, but is this a coin too...? As I understand I will receive JUMBLR in my Agama wallet...? And can this be traded/ spent or increased in value...?

Sorry for the questions :/

Please keep asking if something is not clear.

The JUMBLR is technically a coin, but it has no other function than to receive revenue and pay dividends. That is why we call it an 'asset'.

So think of it as a stock of the Jumblr technology. When the Jumblr does good the JUMBLR asset rises in value as the dividends will be bigger.

OK, clear! And all I have to do is keep my coins in the Agama wallet under my own supervision (as they are right now)? Will the JUMBLR amount (?) be displayed there as well?
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
What is Jumblr?

I'm trying really hard to understand JUMBLR, but I can't seem to get it. I understand that this will anonymize any BTC/KMD transactions, but is this a coin too...? As I understand I will receive JUMBLR in my Agama wallet...? And can this be traded/ spent or increased in value...?

Sorry for the questions :/

Please keep asking if something is not clear.

The JUMBLR is technically a coin, but it has no other function than to receive revenue and pay dividends. That is why we call it an 'asset'.

So think of it as a stock of the Jumblr technology. When the Jumblr does good the JUMBLR asset rises in value as the dividends will be bigger.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
All of this sounds good, i keep you on m'y tabtrader app Wink
Jump to: