Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 414. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
I can not find the link on 99designs. Can I join the contest on bitcointalk and receive funds by bitcoin?

What do you mean? You quoted the link.

You must post your designs to 99designs because we are commited to pay the prize there.

What are thé next Big news for Komodo. Im starting to forget this one

A Komodo campaign is coming up, also new website is coming up. We are looking to get into more conferences.

Just few days ago we announced 3 partnerships. Maybe you missed it. We cannot have new things to announce everyday Wink

http://mailchi.mp/833d045c9dcf/new-partnerships-the-campaign-results-are-here

Oh, and the GUI teams is working on a EasyDEX GUI so we can begin public DEX tests later.

There was also the KMD snapshot for Jumblr, and you can expect to see it in Agama Wallet too.

P.S. subscribe to the newsletter so you don't miss these things! http://eepurl.com/cdmTQP

KomodoPlatform
Looking for safest windows wallet. ( not necessarily latest)
Wallet which can be run offline to create address
Where is it in official development release ?
thx

http://forum.supernet.org/t/komodo-swing-wallet-for-windows-and-osx/48

I believe you could launch Agama Wallet even if your computer is offline and create a seed, then just login in basilisk mode and you see your KMD address. Use the latest wallet available here: github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/releases
Activity: 399
Merit: 251
What is Jumblr?

In short, Jumblr is a KMD&BTC anonymizer.

the JUMBLR asset has nothing to do with the technology. The asset is there just for the investors. The fees that the people pay go towards the assetholders. So the JUBMLR holders receive dividends.

Snapshot happens in the KMD chain. The KMD and JUMBLR addresses are actually the same. We will send JUMBLR to the same address and you can access it with the same seed / privatekey you use for the Komodo

Snapshot happens somewhere around 2nd or 3rd Friday of next month. Withdraw your KMD from exchanges and ICO site to receive the asset. ICO site payout must be requested before next Friday.

I'm trying really hard to understand JUMBLR, but I can't seem to get it. I understand that this will anonymize any BTC/KMD transactions, but is this a coin too...? As I understand I will receive JUMBLR in my Agama wallet...? And can this be traded/ spent or increased in value...?

Sorry for the questions :/
Set Your Ideas Free
What is Jumblr?

In short, Jumblr is a KMD&BTC anonymizer.

the JUMBLR asset has nothing to do with the technology. The asset is there just for the investors. The fees that the people pay go towards the assetholders. So the JUBMLR holders receive dividends.

Snapshot happens in the KMD chain. The KMD and JUMBLR addresses are actually the same. We will send JUMBLR to the same address and you can access it with the same seed / privatekey you use for the Komodo

Snapshot happens somewhere around 2nd or 3rd Friday of next month. Withdraw your KMD from exchanges and ICO site to receive the asset. ICO site payout must be requested before next Friday.
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
It's time for a new June price poll.I'm accurating my predictions Grin
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I asked if they had a windows GUI wallet
THey replied
https://github.com/ca333/komodoGUI/releases

Using it now, its the swingwallet (zcash windows wallet?) or similar.
Looks clean
https://twitter.com/KomodoPlatform/status/869183957631369217
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
What are thé next Big news for Komodo. Im starting to forget this one
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I can not find the link on 99designs. Can I join the contest on bitcointalk and receive funds by bitcoin?
By the way, can anyone help me with the wallet. It has been 5 days since I downloaded the wallet and now I can not even start. It said that I need to wait or for downloading a large file lol
Activity: 40
KomodoPlatform
Looking for safest windows wallet. ( not necessarily latest)
Wallet which can be run offline to create address
Where is it in official development release ?
thx
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
I haven't downloaded tha agama wallet yet because i am waiting for next update. My kmd is on blockchain, will I get Jumblr on my kmd or do I need to get them on wallet before distribution?

The coins are never in a wallet since the wallet is just a program to read the blockchain. So yes you will get Jumblr if your KMD is in a address that you control.
Set Your Ideas Free
Set Your Ideas Free
I haven't downloaded tha agama wallet yet because i am waiting for next update. My kmd is on blockchain, will I get Jumblr on my kmd or do I need to get them on wallet before distribution?

Yes it's enough that they are in a wallet you control. It doesn't matter if you have installed Agama Wallet or not.
Activity: 602
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Someone is anxious and dumping it, i don't ,why people don't know to distinguish real value from empty promises we have constantly each day in other threads, i won't trash talk no one..But this team really working good, and whole project look very professional.

yes, it's correct, guy. it's really good for this project and Team. They are working very hard to develop their project with advanced techniques.
why don't we hold this good coin for long term period? Do you think it will become a good coin as ETH or Dash in the future?

Komodo will find its way to one of the premium valued cryptocurrencies available. All it need is time and features which got plenty . People will soon realize Komodo will be a part of their routine everyday of their lives.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Someone is anxious and dumping it, i don't ,why people don't know to distinguish real value from empty promises we have constantly each day in other threads, i won't trash talk no one..But this team really working good, and whole project look very professional.

yes, it's correct, guy. it's really good for this project and Team. They are working very hard to develop their project with advanced techniques.
why don't we hold this good coin for long term period? Do you think it will become a good coin as ETH or Dash in the future?
Set Your Ideas Free
Why is it that in Komodo users have 2 options for Private/Public transactions?!

We have the same zk-SNARKs privacy as Zcash have. They too have two type of transactions: transparent T and private Z transactions. The private transactions require more computing power and take more space in the blockchain.

Hi Komodoteam,

just a short question. When is the next payout from BTCD swap going to take place, beginning of June?

I made a swap/payout claim on 6th of May, but I guess there weren't any payouts since. Cheers

The payouts are processes once a month at the first Friday of the month. Check that your dashbaord says that the payout is 'pending'. If it is, then you are all set.

EDIT: A reminder to everyone! You must request a payout before the next Friday to participate in the KMD snapshot for the Jumblr asset.

when you say request payout you mean on the ICO page? is the Jumblr limited to those who participated? That could absolutely make sense and I'd be fine but if it's all holders then I'm def down for some too!

5 % of Jumblr is distributed to all the KMD holders. It's just that if you don't have the coins under your control you won't receive the Jumblr asset either.

Even though I downloaded and extracted the latest 1.6.4 version in Ubuntu it says I have version 0.1.5.6e-beta in the top left of the app. How can I fix this?

That is a known issue. Just a cosmetic thing.

EDIT: the latest release is v0.2.0.1a-beta beta pre-release

https://github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/releases

but it shows the wrong version number

Ok. I will try to test this new app . It's running smoothly but I do not still send my KMD to this app.
Is it safe when I send my KMD to this app? I want to know it before I 'm ready to do this action. Thanks.

The coins are in the blockchain, the wallets are just used to control the privatekeys. As long as you have backed up the privatekeys then it's extremely safe.

In Agama Wallet you must backup the seed when you use the Basilisk Mode. If you are using the Native Mode then you must backup the wallet.dat file located in Komodo folder.

Even though I downloaded and extracted the latest 1.6.4 version in Ubuntu it says I have version 0.1.5.6e-beta in the top left of the app. How can I fix this?

That is a known issue. Just a cosmetic thing.

EDIT: the latest release is v0.2.0.1a-beta beta pre-release

https://github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/releases

but it shows the wrong version number

Ok thanks.  Also I can't see my REVS anymore.  Previously I imported my BTCD private key in settings and then could see them.  Now it still shows a balance of zero.  How can I see my REVS?  They should be in the same account as my KMD.

Do you see the correct REVS address in your wallet? If you do, then it's a Basilisk Server issue.
Activity: 560
Activity: 13

The payouts are processes once a month at the first Friday of the month. Check that your dashbaord says that the payout is 'pending'. If it is, then you are all set.

EDIT: A reminder to everyone! You must request a payout before the next Friday to participate in the KMD snapshot for the Jumblr asset.

I don't know how I failed to see PENDING OUTGOING on the dashboard before. All set Smiley
Jump to: