Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 415. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Even though I downloaded and extracted the latest 1.6.4 version in Ubuntu it says I have version 0.1.5.6e-beta in the top left of the app. How can I fix this?

That is a known issue. Just a cosmetic thing.

EDIT: the latest release is v0.2.0.1a-beta beta pre-release

https://github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/releases

but it shows the wrong version number

Ok. I will try to test this new app . It's running smoothly but I do not still send my KMD to this app.
Is it safe when I send my KMD to this app? I want to know it before I 'm ready to do this action. Thanks.
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
In Crypto I trust.
Even though I downloaded and extracted the latest 1.6.4 version in Ubuntu it says I have version 0.1.5.6e-beta in the top left of the app. How can I fix this?

Ok thanks.  Also I can't see my REVS anymore.  Previously I imported my BTCD private key in settings and then could see them.  Now it still shows a balance of zero.  How can I see my REVS?  They should be in the same account as my KMD.
Activity: 350
http://cointedtoken.com/
Why is it that in Komodo users have 2 options for Private/Public transactions?!

We have the same zk-SNARKs privacy as Zcash have. They too have two type of transactions: transparent T and private Z transactions. The private transactions require more computing power and take more space in the blockchain.

Hi Komodoteam,

just a short question. When is the next payout from BTCD swap going to take place, beginning of June?

I made a swap/payout claim on 6th of May, but I guess there weren't any payouts since. Cheers

The payouts are processes once a month at the first Friday of the month. Check that your dashbaord says that the payout is 'pending'. If it is, then you are all set.

EDIT: A reminder to everyone! You must request a payout before the next Friday to participate in the KMD snapshot for the Jumblr asset.

when you say request payout you mean on the ICO page? is the Jumblr limited to those who participated? That could absolutely make sense and I'd be fine but if it's all holders then I'm def down for some too!
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free

Activity: 310
In Crypto I trust.
Set Your Ideas Free

We have the same zk-SNARKs privacy as Zcash have. They too have two type of transactions: transparent T and private Z transactions. The private transactions require more computing power and take more space in the blockchain.

Hi Komodoteam,

just a short question. When is the next payout from BTCD swap going to take place, beginning of June?

I made a swap/payout claim on 6th of May, but I guess there weren't any payouts since. Cheers

The payouts are processes once a month at the first Friday of the month. Check that your dashbaord says that the payout is 'pending'. If it is, then you are all set.

EDIT: A reminder to everyone! You must request a payout before the next Friday to participate in the KMD snapshot for the Jumblr asset.
Activity: 521
Merit: 522
Developer - EthicHacker - BTC enthusiast
we fixed a windows bug. please test our komodo GUI (swing) wallet for windows: https://github.com/ca333/komodoGUI/releases/tag/v0.7.7-win
use installer for simple setup - please do not download from unknown sources. I always provide checksums and virustotal URLs at the github release page.

Looking for windows wallet KOMODO
Where is it ? Can't find on site, can't find i OP  Undecided
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Looking for windows wallet KOMODO
Where is it ? Can't find on site, can't find i OP  Undecided
Activity: 13
Hi Komodoteam,

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Sent some Komodo to Bittrex and never received it. The wallet history is all off.
Set Your Ideas Free
Attention Logo Designers!

We have launched a Agama Wallet logo design competition in 99designs. Feel free to participate.

https://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/guaranteed-logo-agama-wallet-cryptocurrency-bitcoin-app-726699/entries

If someone knows a good designer please let them know about the competition Smiley

Thanks
Set Your Ideas Free
End of month is near someone will take a praise!?
What do you think about creating promotional video in which you can explain closely about KMD and its features..For a newbie this is much confusing. This do not requires much time and efforts and can improve KMD visibly on YouTube. If such videos already exists please open my eyes with links..

We have prepared a campaign that will answer all questions an investor would have. We are now making it pretty and will get it translated. We don't want to advertise it too heavily though, as we are biased in our own research (obviously). The campaign will have two main goals:

1) inform the existing KMD investors about how great product we have, and place trust in word of mouth marketing
2) inform the journalists / investment newsletters / traders about what we are up to. We provide a large investment report that they can use to get information about Komodo Platform.

More info when we launch the campaign.

Somebody knows why on my komodo wallet i'm staking some coins but in kmd explorer the final balance staking is not present? So i've a different total coin in wallet vs kmd explorer  Huh
The new wallet still doesn't work with send transactions  Embarrassed

The explorer doesn't show the interest.

If anyone is having problems with the Wallet do the following
1. download the new release github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/releases
2. follow the instructions in release notes (important!) and launch the wallet
3. do an alternative Basilisk Send (see release nodes / guide linked here) or use Komodo in Native Mode (recommended option)

When using the Native Mode please remember to backup the wallet.dat file regularly.

We are quite confident this will work. Moreover, jl777 fixed a bug today that will make the Basilisk Servers function correctly. It will take some time for all the Notary Nodes to update though.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Somebody knows why on my komodo wallet i'm staking some coins but in kmd explorer the final balance staking is not present? So i've a different total coin in wallet vs kmd explorer  Huh
The new wallet still doesn't work with send transactions  Embarrassed
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
Guys, upon opening my agama wallet and entering my paraphrase I was greeted with a balance of 0 komodo. In addition, my Komodo address has changed. What has happened? Is there anyway for me to retrieve my coins or am I fucked?
If you created your wallet with previous bugged version that gave false account with 1st use you may have serious problems. This is one of the reasons i hate seed wallets...just wait till quantum computers get going big time it will spell the end of seed wallets.

Cheers Jon  Wink
Activity: 476
End of month is near someone will take a praise!?
What do you think about creating promotional video in which you can explain closely about KMD and its features..For a newbie this is much confusing. This do not requires much time and efforts and can improve KMD visibly on YouTube. If such videos already exists please open my eyes with links..
Set Your Ideas Free
Help us test a new Agama Wallet release!

What are the green, violet and yellow counts after the EasyDex logo?

Which amount should reach at the moment?
I appreciate very much that my KMD address is already visible after login, even if wallet isn't still ready, even if I can check the passphrase now, before to submit it

Do you mean the error/success messages? They are for support/troubleshooting purposes.

Submit what, where? Your seed generates the KMD address in Basilisk Mode. In Native Mode it's in a wallet.dat file.
Activity: 567
Merit: 270
Help us test a new Agama Wallet release!

What are the green, violet and yellow counts after the EasyDex logo?

Which amount should reach at the moment?
I appreciate very much that my KMD address is already visible after login, even if wallet isn't still ready, even if I can check the passphrase now, before to submit it
Activity: 8
Guys, upon opening my agama wallet and entering my paraphrase I was greeted with a balance of 0 komodo. In addition, my Komodo address has changed. What has happened? Is there anyway for me to retrieve my coins or am I fucked?

Check your seed carefully. Extra space or character can alter address and balance.

It is still bringing me to the same account with a balance of 0...

Which mode?

Did you check what the block explorer says? kmd.explorer.supernet.org

I'm using Basilisk mode.
Jump to: