Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 461. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 383
Merit: 252
Blue magic capital   added komdo to their fund. and komodo price raising Smiley

Always good to see new adopters
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Blue magic capital   added komdo to their fund. and komodo price raising Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Now I'm stumbling across something that is called basilisk. Are u out of ur mind? Who and why named it vasilisk or whatever, this name is probably protected by a well-known registered trademark. Do u have the right, both moral and legal, to use this retarded name for ur arbitrage scam? I'm confident that basilisk ponzi is maintained by onecoin creators.

Why not spend 2 minutes reading so you know what this talking about.

Basilisk mode is basically "light wallet" mode where there are no blockchains downloaded to your system. Handy when running a multi-coin wallet.

I should invent forum software where you have to pass a mini I.Q test before you are able to post.  I would be a rich man.
Hi,

I'm using the Agama wallet (v0.1.6.2e-beta) on a Xubuntu 64-bit in Basilisk mode. I'm unable to send KMD. I select the Send From address, fill in the Send To and the amount to be sent, and leave the fee to the defaulting 0.0001, and then I click on Send. After that, I confirm, and it stays under the Processing Tx tab for a while, after that, it tells me that it could not generate the signed transaction. Thx for your help.

Go to 'Basilisk Actions' and click "clear & fetch basilisk data"

Let me know if that helps

Hello
I have a question, does anyone have any issues sending kmd from one personal wallet to another?
I am able to send another coin I have in agama wallet without a hitch. kmd either processes forever or transaction details say round the lines of a pass followed by a fail. Thanks for your help

try 'Basilisk Actions' and click "clear & fetch basilisk data"

It could also be some temporary problem with Basilisk Servers.
Thank you for your response Smiley I did do try 'Basilisk Actions' and click "clear & fetch basilisk data"
but will try again and ok I understand bout temperary Basilisk Server problem...thanks again, cheers!

Now I'm stumbling across something that is called basilisk. Are u out of ur mind? Who and why named it vasilisk or whatever, this name is probably protected by a well-known registered trademark. Do u have the right, both moral and legal, to use this retarded name for ur arbitrage scam? I'm confident that basilisk ponzi is maintained by onecoin creators.
Basilisk is a type of lizard, which goes with our lizard themed tech names.  In practice its a decentralized local signing lite client.  Common nouns are not trademarked.   

Troll elsewhere
Activity: 398
Merit: 110
Hi,

I'm using the Agama wallet (v0.1.6.2e-beta) on a Xubuntu 64-bit in Basilisk mode. I'm unable to send KMD. I select the Send From address, fill in the Send To and the amount to be sent, and leave the fee to the defaulting 0.0001, and then I click on Send. After that, I confirm, and it stays under the Processing Tx tab for a while, after that, it tells me that it could not generate the signed transaction. Thx for your help.

Hello
I have a question, does anyone have any issues sending kmd from one personal wallet to another?
I am able to send another coin I have in agama wallet without a hitch. kmd either processes forever or transaction details say round the lines of a pass followed by a fail. Thanks for your help

Thank you for your response Smiley I did do try 'Basilisk Actions' and click "clear & fetch basilisk data"
but will try again and ok I understand bout temperary Basilisk Server problem...thanks again, cheers!

Is there a Komodo Testnet? Anf if so, is it closed or public? Thx.

Another try..

You can spawn an asset chain with all the features of Komodo.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
Hi,

Thank you for your reply, I actually tried sending a third time and the transaction went through. I'll keep your advice in mind next time I encounter a similar issue. Thx again.
Activity: 110
Merit: 100
Hi,

Hello

legendary
Is KMD only have agama wallet? it has not its own wallet? why not dev a own wallet? it is very difficult?

Agama is one of the best features linked KMD and is developed by the same project team.

A multi coin wallet that will have an inbuilt exchange, block explorer, coin anonomizer, trading bots, smart contracts, decentralized poker.

It really isnt difficulty to use.
Activity: 121
Is KMD only have agama wallet? it has not its own wallet? why not dev a own wallet? it is very difficult?
legendary
i have some btcd with me...i can still swap right?

Yes you can still swap BTCD to KMD, current rate:

1 BTCD = 49.74354095016235 KMD

https://ico.komodoplatform.com/
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
i have some btcd with me...i can still swap right?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
when  the swap of  BTCD will be ended? I have some in exchange and have a few month dd not care!

Dev said swap will consummate with 1 yr from start of kmd distribution.
Activity: 80
when  the swap of  BTCD will be ended? I have some in exchange and have a few month dd not care!
Activity: 1177
Merit: 500
Is there a Komodo Testnet? Anf if so, is it closed or public? Thx.

Another try..
legendary
Can anyone tell me the total supply or point me to an explorer pls?

There is an explorer in the agama wallet.

you can also use this :
https://kpx.io/
Activity: 103
Can anyone tell me the total supply or point me to an explorer pls?
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Hi,

Hello

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
New equihash multipool:

http://mining.miningspeed.com
0% fee
Payout from 0,1 balance!
TLS support
Dedicated server
Miner stats

We had allready zcash, zclassic and zdash ,we just added komodo support!!

Spread the wor(l)d!!

We allready found 10 blocks!
and the best of all : 0% fee

Komodo is rising, come and mine a few with us!!
We just updated to latest wallet version!!
Activity: 110
Hello
Jump to: