Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 458. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Well maybe JL reads this thread once in awhile - doesn't seem like he can be bothered to post in his Supernet thread after Unity got delisted - a lot of people very concerned, and rightly so. Calling them trolls does not address the underlying problem.

Supernet seems to be completely dead in the water, and is now being delisted on its only exchange. The right thing to do at this point would be to wind down the Supernet project - sell off holdings - and return money to investors. And if you Komodo people think this infection won't spread to Komodo and poison your investment - just watch carefully what happens over the next weeks.

JL has polled people before to check on direction - he should do it now. My guess is an overwhelming number of people would ask him to unwind Supernet and return their money at this point. It would be the single best thing he could do at this juncture - both for Unity and Komodo's sake.

And for all the people getting ready to post that this is in the wrong thread -

1) He is not answering anybody in the Unity thread

2) The two projects are intertwined

3) That he is not addressing this is a giant read flag for Komodo investors

4) This will poison Komodo if it is not dealt with ethically.

Hello, I don't think you have the full picture.

SuperNET and Komodo are not competing, they are the same platform! SuperNET is doing better than ever before, and we are finishing the projects, just download Agama and you will see.

Since the situation between SuperNET and Komodo Platform seems to be confusing to many, I draw a simple chart to illustrate this.

SuperNET = the asset of SuperNET organization that will pay dividends generated from the platform level and the DAPPS
Komodo Platform = an important piece of the SuperNET platform, it is the source for all the blockchains the platform uses.
 - Komodo coin is the insfrastructure coin of the SuperNET Platform
 - Komodo Currencies are generated using the Komodo Platform, and they are in-fact also using Iguna Core.
 - Komodo Smart Contracts are the next thing coming on the roadmap

SuperNET is finishing up Agama which has:
 - EasyDEX decentralized Shapeshift like coin exchange
 - Jumblr coin anonymizer for KMD and BTC
 - Multi-Coin wallet

Next is Pangea and InstantDEX

SuperNET needs Komodo Platform; and Komodo Platform needs SuperNET.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Wow, "buy wall" at 25.

Post the poll.
Get me commitments from large stakeholders to vote for liquidation. Until then any poll is just a waste of time.

Just use the buy wall, that is the price that liquidation will likely achieve. If to liquidate you dont get very good prices.
legendary
And if you Komodo people think this infection won't spread to Komodo and poison your investment - just watch carefully what happens over the next weeks.

SuperNET cannot even become reality without Komodo.  Komodo can exist with or without SuperNET.  Projects DO NOT get abandoned solely over getting delisted.

So...  considering that it sounds like you'll be placing UNITY Asks in the near future, maybe you should stop with the self-sabotage.

But it's none of my business!   Smiley

The assets of Unity could - and should - be sold to unwind Unity now that it is no longer a viable market traded product.

There is no need for supernet to become a "reality". Three years of hype with nothing to show speaks it all.
Considering the years of development that has been done and for the USD price of SuperNET close to the ICO price, it seems that a lot has been achieved without burning up a lot of assets.

Maybe you consider only exchange listings as reality. If that is the case, then it seems you dont understand SuperNET
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
Wow, "buy wall" at 25.

Post the poll.
And if you Komodo people think this infection won't spread to Komodo and poison your investment - just watch carefully what happens over the next weeks.

SuperNET cannot even become reality without Komodo.  Komodo can exist with or without SuperNET.  Projects DO NOT get abandoned solely over getting delisted.

So...  considering that it sounds like you'll be placing UNITY Asks in the near future, maybe you should stop with the self-sabotage.

But it's none of my business!   Smiley

The assets of Unity could - and should - be sold to unwind Unity now that it is no longer a viable market traded product.

There is no need for supernet to become a "reality". Three years of hype with nothing to show speaks it all.
legendary
Well maybe JL reads this thread once in awhile - doesn't seem like he can be bothered to post in his Supernet thread after Unity got delisted - a lot of people very concerned, and rightly so. Calling them trolls does not address the underlying problem.

Supernet seems to be completely dead in the water, and is now being delisted on its only exchange. The right thing to do at this point would be to wind down the Supernet project - sell off holdings - and return money to investors. And if you Komodo people think this infection won't spread to Komodo and poison your investment - just watch carefully what happens over the next weeks.

JL has polled people before to check on direction - he should do it now. My guess is an overwhelming number of people would ask him to unwind Supernet and return their money at this point. It would be the single best thing he could do at this juncture - both for Unity and Komodo's sake.

I read this thread everyday. I answered the question raised in the Unity thread the same day it was asked.

Not sure what you are talking about read (red) flags and dealing with it ethically. Poloniex decided to delist UNITY, that is out of our control and any issues about delisting should be addressed to them.

Oh please, "not sure what you are talking about". It's pretty clear what I am talking about. You are sitting on a massive pile of redeemable assets that could - and should - be ethically cashed in now that UNITY is DOA.

Do the right thing.

I dare you to poll the members of the UNITY thread and follow their wishes.

To me, liquidating the SuperNET organization over a polo-delisting seems a bit like an overreaction.

However, I put up a buywall for anybody that wants to get liquidation price so you are free to liquidate on polo before May 2 or you can wait for in-wallet native DEX. UNITY is just the trading symbol on polo and while that wont exist, the underlying SuperNET asset will continue on for the foreseeable future.

I read this thread everyday. I answered the question raised in the Unity thread the same day it was asked.

Not sure what you are talking about read (red) flags and dealing with it ethically. Poloniex decided to delist UNITY, that is out of our control and any issues about delisting should be addressed to them.

Oh please, "not sure what you are talking about". It's pretty clear what I am talking about. You are sitting on a massive pile of redeemable assets that could - and should - be ethically cashed in now that UNITY is DOA.

Do the right thing.

I dare you to poll the members of the UNITY thread and follow their wishes.
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Good news for Jl777 and his alliance: UNITY will be delisted from Poloniex soon.
https://twitter.com/Poloniex/status/854486851238932481
After many bla bla bla... and Tuesday vapourware updates, now is a good chance for them to escape.
This summer will be very big for them to pump UNITY again hahaha.

To Komodo investers: dump the coin asap while still taking some profits. They have some millions KMD to dump on you.

To pvnamk19, get a life and find a new thread to troll, you are clueless but, thanks!. See below:

Troll Gauge

Chances of a project succeeding vs. BCT member level of troll comments:

Newbie - Who cares, no effect.

Member - Coin looks promising!

Full Member - Sell something now so you can buy this!

Senior Member - Might want to buy some more just in case.

Hero - Strong buy signal, beg, borrow or steal to buy it!

Legendary - We are all going to be rich!

Apart from the Newbie level, all the other levels as described above seem more appropriate for a Shill Gauge, rather than a Troll Gauge.
legendary

Activity: 476
What scares me the most is the number of people involved in SN/KMD project on the dev level. All I see is my support on polo. Am I the stupidest guy in the crowd? You guys are involved for years (not talking about jl777, it's his baby) and you all shell out the whooping 2 BTC support? Hmm...
There is great chance for BTC to jumps again and this is reason for stagnation. You are not alone in your support. Be patient this won't rise slowly, this can be epic pump! Back few days someone try to push price down and wall was eaten very fast. Also volume is solid for days.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
What scares me the most is the number of people involved in SN/KMD project on the dev level. All I see is my support on polo. Am I the stupidest guy in the crowd? You guys are involved for years (not talking about jl777, it's his baby) and you all shell out the whooping 2 BTC support? Hmm...
Activity: 441
Bigboss
Poloniex will delist Unity for to list KMD  Grin
I don't think this can happen. BTCD remains listed there, so if you want KMD - go buy BTCD for another 8 months.
I think it's other coins, but who knows, right? That's Polo.
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
Poloniex will delist Unity for to list KMD  Grin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Good news for Jl777 and his alliance: UNITY will be delisted from Poloniex soon.
After many bla bla bla... and Tuesday vapourware updates, now is a good chance for them to escape.

To Komodo investers: dump the coin asap while still taking some profits. They have some millions KMD to dump on you.

To pvnamk19, get a life and find a new thread to troll, you are clueless but, thanks!. See below:

Troll Gauge

Chances of a project succeeding vs. BCT member level of troll comments:

Newbie - Who cares, no effect.

Member - Coin looks promising!

Full Member - Sell something now so you can buy this!

Senior Member - Might want to buy some more just in case.

Hero - Strong buy signal, beg, borrow or steal to buy it!

Legendary - We are all going to be rich!

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

Activity: 518

it is possible polo add kmd in next months...

You get the award for the most lazy and dumb question of the day.  Good job!
Activity: 518
Ouch, UNITY got delisted from Poloniex and is down 55%.   

But more room to add higher volume coins and KMD has a lot of volume lately on Bitrex.   And BTCD is up 10% today on Polo.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
I processed a withdrawal from the Komodo ICO site for the KMD I purchased from the ICO.  I sent it to my Bittrex KMD address but it still says pending after 3 days.  Why isn't it sending??!!  Any help would be appreciated.  I can't find a Komodo support email.
3 confirmations?
email bittrex support.

it is possible polo add kmd in next months...
Activity: 356
Dock.io
I processed a withdrawal from the Komodo ICO site for the KMD I purchased from the ICO.  I sent it to my Bittrex KMD address but it still says pending after 3 days.  Why isn't it sending??!!  Any help would be appreciated.  I can't find a Komodo support email.
Jump to: