Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 459. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 391
Merit: 250
I think polo will not list komodo at least until the delisting of btcd? Btcd is dead so they should delist and replace it with komodo. Swap is still good for one year though so we might wait until next year.
I'm not sure that if this is real reason, they can keep both if they want, till swap finishes, what is their statement about KMD? Why people don't swap all BTCD and finish with it, sooner or later this will be done. Only if BTCD is more valuable now than swaped? But this cannot represent real price..

Bittrex has both BTCD and KMD listed.  Doubt they will be delisting BTCD anytime soon with some of the volume it's been getting.  Polo is just weird.  An exchange that doesn't like more money from trading fees?
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
Komodo price is being stable after all,some dumps but again at 0.00015.Next wave could be bigger than the first of 0.00026
Activity: 476
I think polo will not list komodo at least until the delisting of btcd? Btcd is dead so they should delist and replace it with komodo. Swap is still good for one year though so we might wait until next year.
I'm not sure that if this is real reason, they can keep both if they want, till swap finishes, what is their statement about KMD? Why people don't swap all BTCD and finish with it, sooner or later this will be done. Only if BTCD is more valuable now than swaped? But this cannot represent real price..

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
This coin will do nothing AS usual, all shown "work" and promises from this dev will turn to shit just like before lol.

there are some new functions in agama app which you did not try to exploit this software. it's very interesting , guy.  Try it now.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
This coin will do nothing AS usual, all shown "work" and promises from this dev will turn to shit just like before lol.

So I take it you haven't done any research or even looked at agama before shooting your mouth off.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Question...
I swapped some BTCD to KMD but I'm stuck transfering them to my exchange wallet.
I go to the tab "Payout" --> Request payout --> skip step 1 because I'm sending to an external address
In the next screen I see my total KMD balance and a checkbox "confirm" but no field to enter my wallet address.
Is there maybe something wrong with the front-end of the website?

Regards

Goldmaxx
is any handbook of the swap?

Yes,
1) follow the instructions in the SWAP tab to make the swap
2) follow the instructions in the OP of this tread to make a withdrawal (payout)
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Question...
I swapped some BTCD to KMD but I'm stuck transfering them to my exchange wallet.
I go to the tab "Payout" --> Request payout --> skip step 1 because I'm sending to an external address
In the next screen I see my total KMD balance and a checkbox "confirm" but no field to enter my wallet address.

Regards

Goldmaxx
is any handbook of the swap?
Set Your Ideas Free
Question...

Regards

Goldmaxx

You will have to change the KMD address first where you are sending, and then go to the 'PAYOUT' tab. There are step by step instructions in the OP:

How to send your KMD to an exchange

- go to 'home' tab
- click 'use exsisting KMD address'
- input the deposit KMD address you got from an exchange
- Now that you have the correct KMD address you can proceed to the 'payout' tab
- Since you are using a 3rd party address you don't have the seed, and thus you will click 'skip'
- Follow instructions and confirm the withdrawal

Warning: make sure you are doing the withdrawal to a correct address! Once we send out the KMD there is no way to retrieve it.

Note that the payouts are processed manually and next one will happen in ~2 weeks.
Activity: 894
Merit: 1000
Question...

Regards

Goldmaxx
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
any news on komodo getting on polo yet?

No plzz not yet! need to accumulate more coin!!!
Yes it's very long accumulation, strange?!

KMD has 100 btc volume of trade for days, it is right time to go at POLO, i don't understand them what they are waiting for? When you see coin on Trex then you can be sure that is secure. This way they only loosing their money - poor menagment.

Activity: 476
any news on komodo getting on polo yet?

No plzz not yet! need to accumulate more coin!!!
Yes it's very long accumulation, strange?!

KMD has 100 btc volume of trade for days, it is right time to go at POLO, i don't understand them what they are waiting for? When you see coin on Trex then you can be sure that is secure. This way they only loosing their money - poor menagment.
Set Your Ideas Free
kmd have any news recently? it seem has a big opportunity to make big things happen.

The biggest news that most likely went unnoticed by most was the roadmap upgrade: Komodo Platform will have smart contracts.

Last week we have an open investor meeting about it in our Slack. We are now planning it, and asking for feedback. We will be speaking more about this in the future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
kmd have any news recently? it seem has a big opportunity to make big things happen.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
How come when loading Agama desktop , it always got stock at CEAL ? It coudn't finish loading eventually it hanged.
Set Your Ideas Free
Hi, I was just wondering what DopW is and how does it work ?

Hello!

Very simply: it is an additional consensus layer that can be built on top of any existing consensus. For example, Komodo built its dPoW consensus on top of the Zcash equihash PoW mining and attached to Bitcoin blockchain. The benefit of this is that Komodo is also secured by Bitcoin's hashrate.

A very simple illustration:
 first KMD confirmation, a transaction is secured by Komodo's hashrate
 first BTC confirmation, a transaction is secured by Bitcoin's hashrate

Any other blockchain can use dPoW too. For example, Komodo USD also built a dPoW protection layer on top of its blockchain, and it has attached itself to Komodo blockchain. Similarly even a PoS coin could adopt the dPoW layer and attach itself to Komodo. Through the KMD they too will get the Bitcoin level protection.

All in all, it's a blockchain security layer for blockchains. With it no bigger chain can conduct an attack against a weaker chain.

hi - quick question - I am an old time holder of the Supernet/Unity asset - with the Komodo rollout, I am a little confused of the relationship between the two - is Unity still part of the equation?  Is it still worth something?  If so, if someone can explain why/how that would be extremely helpful.  Thanks in advance and apologies for the cluelessness.

Hello! Here's the difference in a nutshell:

- SuperNET aka UNITY (like the stock of the SuperNET organization, not a coin or money, the asset won't have any utility like a coin does)
 - Komodo (KMD) (money and SuperNET platform infrastructure coin. It will be used by many Apps/DAPPs SuperNET is building on top of it platform)
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
When is the new wallet with no bugs being released. Still doesn't work on my windows 7 64 bit system which it should

Just keep closing the wallet and opening again until it works, it worked for me  Grin Grin Grin Grin

It's stuck at the `loading daemon'

You had this issue?

what wallet you have? Iguana or Agama? I stopped using iguana and downloaded the new one which is agama. And yeah it had the same problem with me. I killed all processes related to Agama in the activity monitor in my mac and restarted the wallet until it got in.

How long did you wait at the "starting iguana daemon" screen before you restarted
Activity: 632
KMD making some nice price gains.  Around 0.0015 now Smiley
Someone suppressing price down and this looks like very long period of accumulation. You just don't need to be super smart to see what is going here. Better buy at those prices and wait for the big jump..My predictions are very closely 100k.
100k will be the minimum, it will be at least the level of PIVX. 31 BTC buy wall at .00014926
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
Noobish question, but what is the difference between SuperNet and Komodo?

Are they linked to eachother somehow, do I need to own both if I want to invest myself in the project?
You can own both.Supernet have their own company asset and Komodo is the product
Jump to: