Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 476. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 355
Merit: 250
From ICO Site:
Request payout

Please confirm your passphrase in order to proceed.
If you are using a 3rd-party address like from an exchange, you can skip this step.
When you have saved the seed for your KMD address, please verify your seed to get sure everything is done correctly.

I want to withdraw and send to my Agama Wallet.
What do I have to enter here? The confirm button isn't activated. Ok, checked.

To pay out, I have to enter my "Seed" not my address, or?
Activity: 515
Merit: 502
I can't do something wrong if I choose Komodo Wallet in Agama in Basilisk Mode, or?

Nothing bad can happen and it's faster to setup but there could be still bugs around, in case that happens try the following workarounds:
https://github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/issues/83#issuecomment-291180095
Does anyone have any experience with BTCD?

I'm trying to get a wallet sorted out to swap to Komodo.

I downloaded the wallet, transferred 124 BTCD and then realised that you have to change the peers file to get it to sync.

The transaction has completed on Poloniex but I can't get the wallet to sync so I can't see the coins.

So you sent the btcd from Poloniex to your btcd wallet? You could have sent them directly to your btcd deposit address in the ico website. Anyway if you need to synch the wallet I think the most updated peers list is the following:
addnode=88.198.15.19:14631
addnode=176.9.13.13:14631
addnode=5.9.102.210:14631
addnode=162.13.4.69:14631
addnode=188.40.80.137:14631
addnode=173.208.164.34:14631
addnode=51.255.38.28:14631
addnode=72.184.183.243:14631
addnode=148.251.185.15:14631
addnode=73.211.90.130:14631
addnode=108.61.10.90:14631
addnode=68.43.220.127:14631
addnode=76.3.18.236:14631
addnode=68.174.229.231:14631
addnode=24.22.178.77:14631
addnode=82.229.201.131:14631

Hello. How to swap my btcd? Download Agama?

You must register on the Ico website https://ico.komodoplatform.com/ and sent the Btcd to your Btcd deposit address. Then click on "Swap" page and request a payout to the Kmd address provided. Save the seed/passphrase of the Kmd address (it will be needed to access the coins in the wallet) and double check that seed and address match with the tool provided.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Does anyone have any experience with BTCD?

I'm trying to get a wallet sorted out to swap to Komodo.

I downloaded the wallet, transferred 124 BTCD and then realised that you have to change the peers file to get it to sync.

The transaction has completed on Poloniex but I can't get the wallet to sync so I can't see the coins.
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
I can't do something wrong if I choose Komodo Wallet in Agama in Basilisk Mode, or?
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Can someone explain if the "earned interest" in the Agama wallet works correctly?

For 2000 KMD I only got 0.00448 KMD interest earned over more than 5 days. This can't be correct, or am I missing something?

I believe there is a known bug around interest payments that will be fixed in next build.

Thanks for the info!

BTW: Future of Komodo is looking awesome: https://steemit.com/fiction/@xwerk/cryptocurrency-market-cap-in-the-year-2020-or-bitcoin-ethereum-komodo-monero-bitcore-steem-decred-byteball-litecoin-lbry Wink
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

Hello. How to swap my btcd? Download Agama?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
I installed agama 0.1.6.1, but my interest earned is decreased and also it doesn't change.
Even I wait and refresh the wallet, it doesn't change the interest earned.

will be fixed on the 5 april

Dont you love it when people dont even bother to read even a few posts above ...

It is amazing. If folks actually read the previous posts, we would have half the page count...

and

They might learn something in the process!
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
You never gave answers to any of my questions. When will my KMD which I converted and sent to bittrex yesterday reach my bittrex account. It's still pending... On the ico

Payouts are processed manually, next one on this Friday and then monthly

Wait... So it means, if I am failed to find a 64bit windows or a linux or a mac before friday, then I'll have to wait for 1 month for the coin to arrive at my wallet (assuming you finally release a stable 32bit or an androind wallet by then) ? Wow, waiting for 4 months (or is it 5? I've lost count how many months is it since the ico ends) sure a long time

If I recall your situation correctly you had not made any investment during the ICO, and we are talking about the signature bounty.

The ICO site payouts don't affect you, they are for the ICO investors and BTCD swappers. You already have your coins, they are in your own address.

Forget the ICO site and it's payouts, all you need it Agama and you can instantly transfer the KMD coins where you like. If you have a 32bit system then the best current workaround is to install Ubuntu on a USB stick and plug it into some 64bit system, perhaps your friends computer.

Here's the guide: https://supernet.org/en/resources/guides/how-to-run-agama-from-a-ubuntu-16-04-bootable-usb-drive

@KomodoPlatform - any idea why I don't see anything on that page?

On the KMD ICO website, I hit the "Swap" link and on the page it says:

"WELCOME TO YOUR SWAP DASHBOARD.
You can participate in the Swap quickly and easily on this screen.
Your current Swaps can be accessed here at any time.
"

That's all it says. Shouldn't there be some UI or fields to perform the swap? It seems like its broken?

Sometimes it takes some time for the BTCD swap address to appear. Try waiting few minutes, and it should appear.

Hello,
I always come to bitcointalk without logging in, but
today I registered to ask few questions regarding Komodo/BTCD swap

Dev said that 90% of BTCD has been swapped for Komodo
and dev directed to the site where BTCD is stored.(https://www.blockexperts.com/btcd/address/RXL3YXG2ceaB6C5hfJcN4fvmLH2C34knhA)
and BTCD count was 1,062,091
according to coinmarketcap total  BTCD supply is  1,288,862
so roughly 226000 BTCD is unswapped at this moment which is more than
17% of unswapped BTCD left.
But Bitcoindark website says 90% of BTCD has been swapped.
so how did devs come up with 90% swapped percentage number?
and what's the exact percentage of Komodo/BTCD conversion percentage now?
is it around 95% as some people predict?

Hello!

That's my bad (audo), looks like I had wrong info and didn't double check. You are right, only little over 80% has been swapped.

Actually the CMC supply is has not been updated either. Current BTCD supply is 1,311,385 (including the swapped BTCD).

81% has been swapped.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
I installed agama 0.1.6.1, but my interest earned is decreased and also it doesn't change.

Dont you love it when people dont even bother to read even a few posts above ...
legendary
Activity: 2966
Merit: 1271

Activity: 6

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
You never gave answers to any of my questions. When will my KMD which I converted and sent to bittrex yesterday reach my bittrex account. It's still pending... On the ico

Payouts are processed manually, next one on this Friday and then monthly

Wait... So it means, if I am failed to find a 64bit windows or a linux or a mac before friday, then I'll have to wait for 1 month for the coin to arrive at my wallet (assuming you finally release a stable 32bit or an androind wallet by then) ? Wow, waiting for 4 months (or is it 5? I've lost count how many months is it since the ico ends) sure a long time
Not sure why you conclude this. For many months you could put in any KMD address to receive the payout to. All it requires is to run a browser, no need for any specific system configuration.

Get a Bittrex deposit address
put that address into the payout form
on Friday I will process it and it will arrive in the bittrex account

This has be stated in many different ways on many different occasions

You can get a payout directly to a bittrex address.
If you have a bittrex address, you can get a payout directly to that address.

And I repeat, the next payout is Friday. After that it will be monthly. There are just so few payouts remaining, it will take a month to even get to 20+ payouts.
legendary
Activity: 2966
Merit: 1271
Can someone explain if the "earned interest" in the Agama wallet works correctly?

For 2000 KMD I only got 0.00448 KMD interest earned over more than 5 days. This can't be correct, or am I missing something?

Will be fixed on the 5 April
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Activity: 4
Hello,
I always come to bitcointalk without logging in, but
today I registered to ask few questions regarding Komodo/BTCD swap

Dev said that 90% of BTCD has been swapped for Komodo
and dev directed to the site where BTCD is stored.(https://www.blockexperts.com/btcd/address/RXL3YXG2ceaB6C5hfJcN4fvmLH2C34knhA)
and BTCD count was 1,062,091
according to coinmarketcap total  BTCD supply is  1,288,862
so roughly 226000 BTCD is unswapped at this moment which is more than
17% of unswapped BTCD left.
But Bitcoindark website says 90% of BTCD has been swapped.
so how did devs come up with 90% swapped percentage number?
and what's the exact percentage of Komodo/BTCD conversion percentage now?
is it around 95% as some people predict?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
@KomodoPlatform - any idea why I don't see anything on that page?

On the KMD ICO website, I hit the "Swap" link and on the page it says:

"WELCOME TO YOUR SWAP DASHBOARD.
You can participate in the Swap quickly and easily on this screen.
Your current Swaps can be accessed here at any time.
"

That's all it says. Shouldn't there be some UI or fields to perform the swap? It seems like its broken?

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Thanks, will check it out!

Any idea what this error is with Agama? Just installed for first time. Just downloaded/installed today. 0.1.6.1e, osx.

Uncaught Exception:
TypeError: shepherd.saveLocalAppConf is not a function

Check this out: https://github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/issues/74
Jump to: