Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 473. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
I entered the correct 2-pass password (2FA) and it came out the wrong code. Even though I accessed my account a few days ago ... I do not know what the problem is. Is there any solution?

Make sure your phones time is synced. If it's off 1-2 minutes it might not work.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I entered the correct 2-pass password (2FA) and it came out the wrong code. Even though I accessed my account a few days ago ... I do not know what the problem is. Is there any solution?
Set Your Ideas Free
Hi i'm trying to install agama in WIN7X86 but seems it's incompatible i sended the tokens to a ICO address but i can't cancel the payout and can´t install Agama either  Embarrassed so how can i cancel my payout or send directly to my Bittrex wallet? Huh it's posible? Huh Help please Sad BTW i changed my KMD address for my Trex Wallet but the pending withdraw still shows the original ICO address.

PM sent

Good to see progress being made  -  looking forward to the Komodo wallet being released. What's the timescale for that? Anyone know?

Bump Smiley

You can already access the KMD through Agama. Normal KMD wallets are on their way too.

https://supernet.org/en/products/agama
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Good to see progress being made  -  looking forward to the Komodo wallet being released. What's the timescale for that? Anyone know?

Bump Smiley
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Hi i'm trying to install agama in WIN7X86 but seems it's incompatible i sended the tokens to a ICO address but i can't cancel the payout and can´t install Agama either  Embarrassed so how can i cancel my payout or send directly to my Bittrex wallet? Huh it's posible? Huh Help please Sad BTW i changed my KMD address for my Trex Wallet but the pending withdraw still shows the original ICO address.
Set Your Ideas Free
BlockShow2017 Starts Today

The conference has started! ca333 and Alice are representing us there and making connections to other innovative cryptocurrency projects!

We received all materials from the print, and yesterday ca333 set up everything. Here's a picture he shared:

KomodoPlatform.com homepage content redesign

We quickly updated the content on KomodoPlatform to better explain what Komodo is. Check it out!

Let us know if you are able to get a basic understanding about what Komodo tries to do. Any feedback is appreciated!

We will be redesigning the whole website little bit later.

Oh, and here's a introduction video from Alice!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSqtoWGuYk4

Quote from: Alice
Hii peeps, hope you all r doin well. Heres my first video. Sadly my new ordered cam hasn't arrived yet, so i had 2 shoot this with my mobile phone. Just a short introduction. You ll get weekly v/blogs with a lot of interesting stuff. Feel free to share your mind and thoughts by commenting my vids. Smiley
By the way, you can meet me in real life on the blockshow (april 6th, munich)in much better resolution then here (hyper-HD RL GFX)

P.S. remember to subscribe!
Set Your Ideas Free
Is the updated version of Agama available? I am so excited to know the right interest earned of holding my KMD. I also like to see if my BTCD swapped has taken into effect on the latest Agama wallet.

It was a backend update, so it should show up correctly automatically.

KMD   3098.60879800   PENDING OUTGOING   2017-03-29, 6:00 PM

How much longer to wait?

Next payout is scheduled for tomorrow. After that they will be made monthly.
Activity: 52
KMD   3098.60879800   PENDING OUTGOING   2017-03-29, 6:00 PM

How much longer to wait?
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
Nice graphics! Wish you good luck at the exhibition!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Is the updated version of Agama available? I am so excited to know the right interest earned of holding my KMD. I also like to see if my BTCD swapped has taken into effect on the latest Agama wallet.
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
Get an idea how you benefit from the Technologies, KMD, DAPPS and Developer Tools of Komodo & SuperNET @ Blockshow2017 (Bitcoin)

Really nice graphic. Didn't know how undervalued KMD was until I saw the comparisons. HODL!
Activity: 58
No I have not used win32bit.Thanks for sharing the solution with me.Should I download Agama for win 64bit?

You can try if you want to, it's the easiest and quickest way to know if the wallet works for you and possess your KMD.

My kmd still not visible on my Komodo dashboard, how can I send them to exchange? I got few tokens from signature bounty and my address was on block explorer but no kmd on my dashboard.

Did you download the wallet and enter your seed?
No I have not.I actually want to skip downloading the wallet and send kmd directly to bittrex address.Is it not possible?

I don't think that's possible. According from what I got from the bounty manager, the only way to access our balance from signature bounty was to download desktop wallet. Correct me if I am wrong, though.

That is correct, if you were part of the signature bounty campaign, your bounty was already issued directly to a specific address for you. You will need to download the wallet in order to move them to a different address, including an exchange wallet address.
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
The rocket is starting motors
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Is Alice your girlfriend, Yassin?   Grin
no  Cry
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
No I have not used win32bit.Thanks for sharing the solution with me.Should I download Agama for win 64bit?

You can try if you want to, it's the easiest and quickest way to know if the wallet works for you and possess your KMD.

My kmd still not visible on my Komodo dashboard, how can I send them to exchange? I got few tokens from signature bounty and my address was on block explorer but no kmd on my dashboard.

Did you download the wallet and enter your seed?
No I have not.I actually want to skip downloading the wallet and send kmd directly to bittrex address.Is it not possible?

I don't think that's possible. According from what I got from the bounty manager, the only way to access our balance from signature bounty was to download desktop wallet. Correct me if I am wrong, though.
Activity: 58
what is the interest rate for agama wallet?
5% yearly.

That is correct. To add some clarification and prevent any confusion, the 5% interest is not a function/feature of Agama, rather the KMD blockchain itself.

Interest calculation begins on UTXO's at least 1 hour old, and will cease to accrue interest 1 year after the original transaction. A new transaction will renew the interest calculations at any time.
Jump to: