Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 474. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 441
Merit: 250
Bigboss
Nope, not for me. Looking at Yassin's interest makes me jealous here.

Since you are are basilisk, try going to Basilisk Actions -> Clear Cache and Fetch Wallet Data and see if that gives you the proper interest calculation as that is probably from the cached data prior to the update.

It finally synced up to correct amount after 3 hours. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Hello there, I tried to withdrawal 2 KMDs from bittrex (2 transactions) but in the block explorer it appears only the last one. Does anyone know how?

TxId: b7b18f1ff4433aad165bc02e53dc55ded321c8b8e14413440bf01308a3a5dd5c

TxId: b3f347bcf4ede95d606bd5b5500e183135c1cd81ab02eff493fd6efaed5e13b5
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

Since you are are basilisk, try going to Basilisk Actions -> Clear Cache and Fetch Wallet Data and see if that gives you the proper interest calculation as that is probably from the cached data prior to the update.

Bigboss
Activity: 392
what is the interest rate for agama wallet?
Bigboss
kpx.io needs to be updated to April 5th version.

http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/ is up to date

explorers.supernet.org has a list of all the explorers

if you are running native komodod and have not updated to April 5th version (released last week), you are likely on a fork due to not having the latest version.

The April 5th version should fix the interest rate calculation error in prior version.

This was a planned update and most all the nodes have updated, so the network is running fine, though it seems some GPU pools didnt update so there is much less hashrate, ie slower blocks at times.

Hmmm.. After 3 hours finally showed correct ammount
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I cannot withdraw my KMD balances on basilik mode? I always got an error. Also, I cannot choose Full Mode on the new version wallet?

Any help to withdraw my KMD balances from the wallet?

I had a problem making withdrawals as well, I think I increased the fee to something like 0.001 and then it was working.
I already try that but I always stocked in "Processing Tx"

How many minutes before it will process the Tx?

Try refreshing wallet

I also try that but still got an error or stocked at "The transaction submitted is processing. Once processed the transaction details will be displayed here."

Activity: 601
KMD when pumped up to hit alt current price 1 KMD =  0.00016176 btc
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
Can I access the REVS from the Agama wallet? I am able to see my KMD but zero balance for REVS after added it to the wallet. I see the balance of REVS on the block exporer.
This, how can i access Rev shares with my BTCD Priv key?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Agama Multicoin wallet: Instant cryptocurrency tx (BTC KMD...) with built-in Explorer and Jumblr Bitcoin Anonymizer @ Blockshow2017

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Get an idea how you benefit from the Technologies, KMD, DAPPS and Developer Tools of Komodo & SuperNET @ Blockshow2017 (Bitcoin)

legendary
Activity: 2966
Merit: 1271
Can I access the REVS from the Agama wallet? I am able to see my KMD but zero balance for REVS after added it to the wallet. I see the balance of REVS on the block exporer.

Add REVS in the Coin menu " Activate Coin"
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
kpx.io needs to be updated to April 5th version.

http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/ is up to date

explorers.supernet.org has a list of all the explorers

if you are running native komodod and have not updated to April 5th version (released last week), you are likely on a fork due to not having the latest version.

The April 5th version should fix the interest rate calculation error in prior version.

This was a planned update and most all the nodes have updated, so the network is running fine, though it seems some GPU pools didnt update so there is much less hashrate, ie slower blocks at times.
Activity: 383
Merit: 252
I cannot withdraw my KMD balances on basilik mode? I always got an error. Also, I cannot choose Full Mode on the new version wallet?

I had a problem making withdrawals as well, I think I increased the fee to something like 0.001 and then it was working.

Try refreshing wallet

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Activity: 473
"A JavaScript error occurred in the main process" when i try to launch Agama  Sad

Uncaught Exception:
TypeError: shepherd.saveLocalAppConf is not a function ..

Are you using the latest release? https://github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/releases
Did you follow the "Upgrade Instructions" there?

ok i was using the 1e from website ..
i m going to upgrade to 2e & test   
ty
Activity: 390
into the clusterfuck
"A JavaScript error occurred in the main process" when i try to launch Agama  Sad

Uncaught Exception:
TypeError: shepherd.saveLocalAppConf is not a function ..

Are you using the latest release? https://github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/releases
Did you follow the "Upgrade Instructions" there?
Jump to: