Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 478. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
On the KMD ICO website, I hit the "Swap" link and on the page it says:

"WELCOME TO YOUR SWAP DASHBOARD.
You can participate in the Swap quickly and easily on this screen.
Your current Swaps can be accessed here at any time.
"

That's all it says. Shouldn't there be some UI or fields to perform the swap? It seems like its broken?

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Any idea what this error is with Agama? Just installed for first time. Just downloaded/installed today. 0.1.6.1e, osx.

Uncaught Exception:
TypeError: shepherd.saveLocalAppConf is not a function
    at Function.shepherd.loadLocalConfig (/Applications/Agama.app/Contents/Resources/app/routes/shepherd.js:125:14)
    at Object. (/Applications/Agama.app/Contents/Resources/app/routes/shepherd.js:131:31)
    at Object. (/Applications/Agama.app/Contents/Resources/app/routes/shepherd.js:1081:3)
    at Module._compile (module.js:571:32)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:580:10)
    at Module.load (module.js:488:32)
    at tryModuleLoad (module.js:447:12)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:439:3)
    at Module.require (module.js:498:17)
    at require (internal/module.js:20:19)
    at Object. (/Applications/Agama.app/Contents/Resources/app/main.js:36:16)
    at Object. (/Applications/Agama.app/Contents/Resources/app/main.js:402:3)
    at Module._compile (module.js:571:32)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:580:10)
    at Module.load (module.js:488:32)
    at tryModuleLoad (module.js:447:12)
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1015
Price stable at 0.00016-0.00017,prelude of a new more bigger rise?

make it or break it moment, could crash down to shit. but if the upper resistance gets broken then moon
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
Price stable at 0.00016-0.00017,prelude of a new more bigger rise?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
Finally gave a shot for Windows' agama as I didn't see anyone complaining here. However, the message I receive is still as how it was with iguana: the version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. ..." Honestly, IDK if I am the one that have a wrong and buggy laptop or the issue is still unsolvable.

To make it simple for me, can I beg the kindness of you, admin, to make an exception for me and arrange to send my bounty for signature campaign directly to my exchanger wallet? Having this payment issue more than three months is officially "too long" for me. I don't think I can endure to wait for another wallet version, then install them, to finally receive another message telling me I can't use that wallet. Exchanger is drastically more simple.

Yes, I know that most of you will tell me that we have an option to directly send to exchanger, but that option is somehow inapplicable for me as my balance is 0 on ICO site and komodoplatform had informed me that I (somehow, somewhat) have to request the payment from their official wallet. I replied KomodoPlatform's PM to ask why can't I send directly from ICO, didn't receive any replies since march 20th.

Hello,

Do you have 32 bit system? Unfortunately Agama won't support 32bit as it is impossible to get Native Mode to work due to some dependency issue. Those with 32bit systems will have to use our future mobile wallet or normal Komodo wallet (which isn't officially released yet).

The signature bounty was paid to your address, and it's in the blockchain now. There's no way for us to send it to a different address. You will have to login with your seed. If we are talking about small sums it's possible you find an escrow and ask someone to send it to an exchange for you.

I hope it's all clear now

My question is actually on why does my ICO page can't send directly to bittrex while other people can? Did I accidentally push some forbidden button (as far as I know, I didn't) or . . . . . what?
Activity: 113
Merit: 20

https://ico.komodoplatform.com/

I can't find all these in this site

Could be that the website hasn't loaded properly? Try to wait some minutes. You should something like the following image:

Have found the buttons, I withdrew but it's pending... So it can only reflect on my bittrex sometime Friday?

The payouts happen on Friday.  It is a manual process that is done in batches.
Activity: 515
Merit: 502

https://ico.komodoplatform.com/

I can't find all these in this site

Could be that the website hasn't loaded properly? Try to wait some minutes. You should something like the following image:

After I open the latest wallet I got this error?

There is here a temporary workaround for this issue:
https://github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/issues/74#issue-217480428
or wait for next release
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Thanks, i thought as much. how long will it take to land on bittrex?

The next batch of payouts will be processed on friday 7.  After that it will be done once a month.

Hello, the payout is not working. No space to put my bittrex address

In the OP there are the following instructions:

How to send your KMD to an exchange

- go to 'home' tab
- click 'use existing KMD address'
- input the deposit KMD address you got from an exchange
- Now that you have the correct KMD address you can proceed to the 'payout' tab
- Since you are using a 3rd party address you don't have the seed, and thus you will click 'skip'
- Follow instructions and confirm the withdrawal

Warning: make sure you are doing the withdrawal to a correct address! Once we send out the KMD there is no way to retrieve it.

Next payout is Friday.
What if I have all my KMD still on ICO acount ?
I take any payout or no ? Its needed have coins in my personal wallet not on ICO website ?

The ico website isn't a wallet and it doesn't work as such, your address doesn't event exist in the blockchain yet. You need to request a payout to have the kmd sent to your address and start earning the 5% yearly interests.
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
Ascending triangle still in play! Should be breaking out at any time, so be ready! Cool
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Next payout is Friday.

What if I have all my KMD still on ICO acount ?
I take any payout or no ? Its needed have coins in my personal wallet not on ICO website ?
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Has the interest been fixed? I cant find any reply about the solution for the interest not accumulating in latest wallet of Komodo plus the previous earned interest is not adding up.

It's been fixed, and the fix comes online on April 5th

what does come online on April 5th with the fix the  new agama version ?
I dont see any news about 5th April on op.What are you talking about?

Komodo masterbranch update, nothing too special.

jl777, fadedreamz, and ca333 enhance the code and fix possible bugs and security vulnerabilities. Those updates are not advertised here or elsewhere, but surely you can follow them from GitHub if you are interested.
Three features I would like to see in the upcoming wallet versions.

It should be possible to close or cancel single wallets on runtime. When I added an additional coin I have to close the Agama app in order to remove them.
Secondly, it should be possible to export the private keys of the addresses of each coin wallet. Thirdly, it should be possible to create new addresses within a wallet. It may be already part of the wallet but I could not find the feature for creating new addresses (without changing my seed).

The gui dev said that closing active coins is not possible without restarting Iguana. Maybe this will change in future but still a long time away. The export/import address feature is under "settings" though I haven't tried it, from what I read it should work. Generating new addresses is temporarily disabled, this will be activated with proper backup functions as soon as the basic wallet is stable.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
Three features I would like to see in the upcoming wallet versions.

It should be possible to close or cancel single wallets on runtime. When I added an additional coin I have to close the Agama app in order to remove them.
Secondly, it should be possible to export the private keys of the addresses of each coin wallet. Thirdly, it should be possible to create new addresses within a wallet. It may be already part of the wallet but I could not find the feature for creating new addresses (without changing my seed).
Thanks, i thought as much. how long will it take to land on bittrex?

The next batch of payouts will be processed on friday 7.  After that it will be done once a month.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Has the interest been fixed? I cant find any reply about the solution for the interest not accumulating in latest wallet of Komodo plus the previous earned interest is not adding up.

It's been fixed, and the fix comes online on April 5th

what does come online on April 5th with the fix the  new agama version ?
I dont see any news about 5th April on op.What are you talking about?
When will it drop on my bittrex account? Whats the use of the paraphrase

You can use the bittrex address to withdraw Kmd and in that case you don't need the passphrase, it serves only to use the wallet and access your kmd address.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Next payout is Friday.

paraphrase is so you log into agama wallet and access your KMD
Jump to: