Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 479. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 515
Merit: 502
Hello Komodo team,

I have some BTCD on poloniex.com, I wish to swap to KMD. can I still do that on your ico website? How? What's the rate now!? And when will I recieve on my bittrex account?

Thanks

Yes you can, the swap will continue for 1 year. The rate is slightly over 50 Kmd per 1 Btcd. You have to register on the Ico website and send your Btcd to the Btcd deposit address provided. Then you can request a swap to the Kmd address provided. Please make sure that you saved the seed/passphrase for the Kmd address and that they match.
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Agama now dosent show my komodo anymore i should worry or someone esle have the same bug?

basilisk actions -> clear cache and fetch wallet data.  Takes about 1 min to update.

thank you
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Agama now dosent show my komodo anymore i should worry or someone esle have the same bug?

basilisk actions -> clear cache and fetch wallet data.  Takes about 1 min to update.
Activity: 160
legendary
Activity: 76
This - anyone knows?

Hey,
when is the next komodo swap payout?
legendary
Hello guyz,  I see the last update of komodo last year I want to know if komodo successlaunched or not? Sorry for my question.

Komodo on last year is trending because of its potential .

Komodo is up and running and doing well.

A very active slack channel if you want to keep up to date with latest developments.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
Hello guyz,  I see the last update of komodo last year I want to know if komodo successlaunched or not? Sorry for my question.

Komodo on last year is trending because of its potential .
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hey,

when is the next komodo swap payout?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Has the interest been fixed? I cant find any reply about the solution for the interest not accumulating in latest wallet of Komodo plus the previous earned interest is not adding up.

It's been fixed, and the fix comes online on April 5th

Good to know that . Price has been rising lately and so many features of Komodo are still in line. These are what drive the price of KMD to a new ATH.
Set Your Ideas Free
Has the interest been fixed? I cant find any reply about the solution for the interest not accumulating in latest wallet of Komodo plus the previous earned interest is not adding up.

It's been fixed, and the fix comes online on April 5th
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Community Manager - WLC
any chance of a poloneix listing in the near future? Seems like komodo is seriously lacking exposure in the market.

Oh, and running agama gives me a javascript error on startup. "In main process" followed by a load of text.
Here is the java error fix: https://github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/issues/74#issue-217480428 Smiley
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Community Manager - WLC
I'm pretty sure interest is still automatic and most likely will show proper interest amount in next wallet release
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Activity: 497
Merit: 501
any chance of a poloneix listing in the near future? Seems like komodo is seriously lacking exposure in the market.

Oh, and running agama gives me a javascript error on startup. "In main process" followed by a load of text.
Set Your Ideas Free
Finally gave a shot for Windows' agama as I didn't see anyone complaining here. However, the message I receive is still as how it was with iguana: the version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. ..." Honestly, IDK if I am the one that have a wrong and buggy laptop or the issue is still unsolvable.

To make it simple for me, can I beg the kindness of you, admin, to make an exception for me and arrange to send my bounty for signature campaign directly to my exchanger wallet? Having this payment issue more than three months is officially "too long" for me. I don't think I can endure to wait for another wallet version, then install them, to finally receive another message telling me I can't use that wallet. Exchanger is drastically more simple.

Yes, I know that most of you will tell me that we have an option to directly send to exchanger, but that option is somehow inapplicable for me as my balance is 0 on ICO site and komodoplatform had informed me that I (somehow, somewhat) have to request the payment from their official wallet. I replied KomodoPlatform's PM to ask why can't I send directly from ICO, didn't receive any replies since march 20th.

Hello,

Do you have 32 bit system? Unfortunately Agama won't support 32bit as it is impossible to get Native Mode to work due to some dependency issue. Those with 32bit systems will have to use our future mobile wallet or normal Komodo wallet (which isn't officially released yet).

The signature bounty was paid to your address, and it's in the blockchain now. There's no way for us to send it to a different address. You will have to login with your seed. If we are talking about small sums it's possible you find an escrow and ask someone to send it to an exchange for you.

I hope it's all clear now
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
The REVS explorer (http://revs.supernet.org/) isn't working for me anymore? Offline or new url?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
http://cointedtoken.com/

I downloaded latest version and gets stuck on 46/50 MVP, and 1.6.0 wont send T_T oh well I bought a bunch at 10 c

I highly suspect it was some syncing issue cause ethereum wallet is notorious for this too (gotta love BTC ledger HW's) and it's the only thing I can think of is I let the full few hour native chain sync...maybe I had lost the full sync data when I downloaded agama instead of iguana.

It's a little dense for newbs but I mean that's why it says beta right there and why I didn't complain  Cheesy

really nice wallet it'll be epic after some polishing in the future.

Great koin (lol) name too, good icon, good symbol it's over all a pretty strong start up. great super cool job gais
Jump to: