Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 498. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Everything working ok...

http://alvblock.com Up && Running once again!  #ZEC  Cheesy

stratum+tcp://alvblock.com:3038  #KMD #Komodo  Shocked
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Hello miners,
we are proud to announce http://komodominingpool.com/ (beta-test) MINING POOL FOR NEW KOMODO COIN (KMD)

HOW TO CONNECT
stratum+tcp://komodominigpool.cloud:5555 ( Auto VarDiff - suitable for CPU and GPU )
To mine KMD just use any ZCASH (EquiHash) miner with komodo address ( !! NOT USE ZCASH ADDRESS to T-ADDRESS !! )
example : ZecMiner64.exe -zpool komodominingpool.com:5555 -zwal komodo_address -zpsw x -allpools 1

FEATURES
- Personal mining stats
- Stratum and auto vardiff for efficient mining
- Payouts are done every 30 minutes. However, 101 confirmations for a block are required to receive a payment in your wallet.
- 0% fees
- Support with Gitter chat

NOTE: this pool use komodo daemon 1.0.5 ( https://github.com/jl777/komodo ) and it's in beta ..

Any comments, suggestions and integrations are welcome

Happy mining!

Looks nice so far, just started mining.

thank you but again same problem ...

here my steps
- reset the blockchain, from ~/.komodo rm -rf blocks chainstate debug.log komodostate db.log

inside komodo dir
- git checkout beta
- git pull
- ./zcutil/fetch-params.sh
- ./zcutil/build.sh -j2
all it's ok

./komodod &
after 1hour of resync

2017-03-25 15:23:01 [Pool]   [komodo] (Thread 2) getblocktemplate call failed for daemon instance 0 with error {"type":"request error","message":"socket hang up"}

./komodod crash again

socket hang up is an error I havent seen. could be some network issue.
It seems the resync is indeed 2x as fast. If it will rescan/resync again, I suggest that you sync without mining, exit, make a complete backup.

This way you can always resume from a very recent block no matter what happens.

Now, try mining with just one thread and see if it is stable. It could be multithreaded mining has a recent issue? I will investigat this socket hang up to see what it could be

thank you jl777
i try again with as you suggest.
i updated beta branch now, recompiled komodo with -j1 and resync coin ( wait )
now service mining it's not active, i will inform you asap

Regards

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Im guessing he is trying to get people to sell so his alt can buy at a cheaper price?

We all love busy bodies but typically they would not waste the time or the effort if they are not interested. So instead of thinking about the children their motives are more selfish.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
fuck the trolls...karma is a bitch eventually
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
@TheRealNeo
What did you thought you will achieve with this newbie account? Every normal person will ignore you when see red bolded text. Price is low buy and hold, instead trolling around. If you are not interested you are free to go..

Why the hell would I invest even a single dollar into this pump and dump scam coin? Look at the shit stain above leaving me fake feedbacks because of legitimate criticism.

Komodo investors / team members give fake feedbacks to users that criticize their scam coin. Be careful, a supposed "free speech" coin, shutting up free speech. Nice.

Wow, at least most trolls have clue, you are totally clueless, what a shame...
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
Some trolls hate Komodo,however waste their time here Huh
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
Bigboss
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Out of respect for the poor developer, that obviously doesn't deserve such stupid investors I won't post here anymore.

Have a good day

You can currently trade on Bittrex but you cannot withdraw at this time until everything settles down in the next day or two.

If you have no interest in this coin then why are you wasting your time here, what do you hope to achieve?

Also thought you were not coming back.

Have a good day

I just invested $1,000 into PIVX and I'm going to hold long term.

If you can get PIVX into other big exchanges (Bittrex is really uncomfortable IMO), the price/volume will skyrocket.

hysterical lunch money investor with delusions of grandeur. gonna HODL his $1000 worth of PIVX. long term.
Activity: 567
Merit: 270
Activity: 364
move that crypto
Oh, I didn't even notice because I'm not selling any while it's still in beta before the decentralized exchange is live.  

Cryptos usually increase in price if you patiently hold until the main features go into production and the marketing push begins.  Selling now as you suggest would be stupid.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

Out of respect for the poor developer, that obviously doesn't deserve such stupid investors I won't post here anymore.

Have a good day

You can currently trade on Bittrex but you cannot withdraw at this time until everything settles down in the next day or two.

If you have no interest in this coin then why are you wasting your time here, what do you hope to achieve?

Also thought you were not coming back.

Have a good day
Bigboss
Besides, there is nothing wrong with a lot of "funboys". The more we get, the better community forms around the platform.

Hard not to notice bloody bath happening when some troll comes out of the closet. Community response? Probably.
Bigboss
So what is your goal posting these accusations?

I didn't want to post any accusation.. just some criticism with spice.

But your investors gave me fake feedbacks?? What the hell.

And now when I call them out, they accuse me of being a troll. What a nice tactic to shut up free speech.
Well, if you don't mind criticism yourself, you do act like a troll. 10 minutes research would answer all you questions, but you have just started throwing "spice", which is troll behavior as they call it here.
As to bad feedback, Contumacia cumulat poenam.

Komodo investors / team members give fake feedbacks to users that criticize their scam coin. Be careful, a supposed "free speech" coin, shutting up free speech. Nice.

Its not fake feedback.

You are here trolling posting incorrect information and adding no value to the thread.

Feel free to continue with your free speech.

Everything I said is true, you can't argue with facts:

1) Bittrex wallet doesn't work, 9mil$ market cap shit coin with no working exchanges (exchanges with actual volume on them)
2) 90% of the coins were premined / given away during ICO. (Doesn't matter which term you use)
3) Bitcoin chain might split, "komodos" security relies on the bitcoin blockchain.

You can't refute anything I've said, you are just trying to shut down legitimate criticism. Now I'm sure you are desperately trying to pump your scam coin.

1) KMD had 4 attacks recently, did you expect full trading with millions fake coins in the system? Who are you then?
2) They call it ICO. 90% were sold and exchanged for BTCD - where exactly do you see "given away". And yes, it matters which term I use.
3) Lead dev just answered they will switch to another coin with better POW if BTC seize to exist.
If it's pumped, don't buy. What's wrong with that?
Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
the currency swap is really impressive
move that crypto
Deposits, Withdrawals, and trading are open on Bittrex and other exchanges.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-KMD

Your fud game is weak and a waste of energy.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Nice coin bros, 90% premine, bittrex wallet down, but 9mil$ market cap (LoL).

Sell like your life is depending on it.

Edit: Oh yea and a possible btc split in the future, btc hash rate might be going to shit. Isn't Komodo built around BTC's hash power? hahahahhaaha.

Komodo investors / team members give fake feedbacks to users that criticize their scam coin. Be careful, a supposed "free speech" coin, shutting down free speech. Nice.
You can open new thread in scam accusation if you have proofes, else you just got what you deserve. Did you hear? Price is under ICO and it is right time for buying.
Trolling is not good and welcomed on this forum, you can get in  serious problems with this statements  about BTC, which are are wrong.

Komodo investors / team members give fake feedbacks to users that criticize their scam coin. Be careful, a supposed "free speech" coin, shutting down free speech. Nice.

Just to make it clear, I am not a team member I just hold some KMD so you can remove that fake statement from your whinging posts too.

Here we go again, Komodo investors trying to shut down free speech. Be careful everybody! It's the Komodo thought police!

Here we go again, @TheRealNeo trying to shut down free speech, because he don't like when people answers him back with some fact and truth.

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

I didn't want to post any accusation.. just some criticism with spice.

But your investors gave me fake feedbacks?? What the hell.

And now when I call them out, they accuse me of being a troll. What a nice tactic to shut up free speech.

Is that generation snowflake code for trolling :

Edit: Oh yea and a possible btc split in the future, btc hash rate might be going to shit. Isn't Komodo built around BTC's hash power? hahahahhaaha.

Okie bra, price level is already under ICO. Enjoy your fake market cap while it lasts.

move that crypto
10% of KMD was reserved for development.  

BTCD was accepted for swaps.  It was fairly distributed via SHA-256 POW mining in July 2014, then it switched to POS and was further distributed by trading on poloniex and bittrex for 2+ years.
Bigboss

You can open new thread in scam accusation if you have proofes, else you just got what you deserve. Did you hear? Price is under ICO and it is right time for buying.
Trolling is not good and welcomed on this forum, you can get in  serious problems with this statements  about BTC, which are are wrong.

Just to make it clear, I am not a team member I just hold some KMD so you can remove that fake statement from your whinging posts too.

Here we go again, Komodo investors trying to shut down free speech. Be careful everybody! It's the Komodo thought police!
So what is your goal posting these accusations?
Jump to: